Given this "de-fund police" movement, coupled with this nazi mask mandates, could we be assholes and make FAILURE to carry a firearm a $5,000 fine?

Could governments fine citizens for not carrying firearms for protection like they are for masks?

• Yes, because the same principles apply.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but that is an improper government action/overreach, just like the fucking mask mandate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because guns make my vagina hurt.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, because both are improper government action/overreach.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
The last thing you freaks and the cops want is "those people" walking around packing. Everyone knows that America's permissive gun laws are for white people only. For everyone else it's an excellent way to get killed by the cops.

The last thing you freaks and the cops want is "those people" walking around packing. Everyone knows that America's permissive gun laws are for white people only. For everyone else it's an excellent way to get killed by the cops.
WRONG. I support the right of black people to keep and bear arms. Many times, they need it more than other communities.

Don't the same principles apply, especially given the police situation.....it's an emergency.
What problem are you trying to solve and do you really want everyone at a BLM protest to be armed?
As I said, I support the right of all citizens to keep and bear arms. If they are going to go around being violent, then I will have a problem with it. Otherwise, they have the right.

The real guns are the one eyed monster impregnating all of those teenage girls. And then leaving Dodge. Mother at 15...Grandma at 30...Great Grandma at 45....Great Great Grandma at 60. And no Daddies..

WRONG. I support the right of black people to keep and bear arms. Many times, they need it more than other communities.

The problem for them is, more than 1/2 of them can't pass a background check and the other 40% who can, cannot read well enough to fill out da' forms.

Still. A black man telling the cops that they are in legal possession of firearm is at least good for a really tense and sometimes lethal encounter with the law. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Still. A black man telling the cops that they are in legal possession of firearm is at least good for a really tense and sometimes lethal encounter with the law. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.
Yes but the real question is what's the cause of that? Racism? Or is it a justified racial prejudice brought on by repeated experience? Just like with all of the accusations of racism by white people, the actions of a very small few are projected on the entire race.

This is not a problem in Texas. They are not allowed to ask to see your carry license without other probable cause separate and apart from the mere fact that you're carrying a handgun. Rifles may be open carry it anywhere but a government building/ courthouse.

Don't the same principles apply, especially given the police situation.....it's an emergency.
What problem are you trying to solve and do you really want everyone at a BLM protest to be armed?
As I said, I support the right of all citizens to keep and bear arms. If they are going to go around being violent, then I will have a problem with it. Otherwise, they have the right.
You certainly are consistent on the subject.

You certainly are consistent on the subject.
As I should be, and try to be.

You might want to go to YouTube and watch all of Colion Noir's videos. Permissive gun laws are for all "law-abiding" citizens.

Forum List

Back