Give us your tired, your poor...

The point is the French were there when we needed them.
The French were using us to fight the Brits. It's not like they were the saviors of mankind. Let's not forget what happened to them just a few years later.
And we aligned with Russia to fight Hitler. Where are you going with this?
Do whatcha gotta do. Then we fought a 45+ year Cold War with the fucking Soviet Union. What's your point of defending the fucking French and Soviets?

Talk to some Finns about the fucking Soviets. They'll remind you Stalin first aligned with Hitler and, like Putin, began expanding their empire. Sorry, dude, but I don't like any of those assholes.
I stated a simple fact and you saw quite a bit more.
It's not like this is our first date, Weasel. You and I have shared opinions before, so don't play coy like the high school slut acting like she's a virgin.

The French were using us to fight the Brits. It's not like they were the saviors of mankind. Let's not forget what happened to them just a few years later.
And we aligned with Russia to fight Hitler. Where are you going with this?
Do whatcha gotta do. Then we fought a 45+ year Cold War with the fucking Soviet Union. What's your point of defending the fucking French and Soviets?

Talk to some Finns about the fucking Soviets. They'll remind you Stalin first aligned with Hitler and, like Putin, began expanding their empire. Sorry, dude, but I don't like any of those assholes.
I stated a simple fact and you saw quite a bit more.
It's not like this is our first date, Weasel. You and I have shared opinions before, so don't play coy like the high school slut acting like she's a virgin.
Quit sniffing your fingers. You can't sidetrack what's been posted.

We can always send the Statue of Liberty back to the French.

Bah. We would not be here were it not for the French.
We wouldn't be here if it weren't for the English either nor if the Romans hadn't conquered Gaul, Germania and Britannia. What's your point?

3 Comments
Are you a Muslim or married to one?
God is great

Bah. We would not be here were it not for the French.
We wouldn't be here if it weren't for the English either nor if the Romans hadn't conquered Gaul, Germania and Britannia. What's your point?

3 Comments
Are you a Muslim or married to one?
God is great
Yes; and the Bible approves of walls.

Translation: You are correct, DW. Stalin did have an agreement with Hitler and then invaded Finland. The US only supported the fucking Communists when Hitler turned against Stalin and FDR, that Democrat, figured we could toss a few bucks his way and really fuck up the Nazis.

Spin, lie, dance, do whatever you like, but like Trump denying he mocked a disabled reported, the proof you are lying is posted on this forum.

Here's the bottom line: Misunderstandings happen, but after a point it's going to be clear to all who is a fucking bullshitting liar and who is doing their best to be honest and upfront. I fuck up on a regular basis, but I do try my best to be honest. You?

Agreed. It also approves of executing adulterers, those who demean their parents, how best to treat slaves and, of course, executing gays.
It also approves of executing adulterers},,,,can you imagine no JFK no Bill Clinton and who knows how many others Oh yeah,,,,, no Donald
Rudy Giuliani, Rush Limbaugh and a shitload of Hollywood celebrities. All in all, it'd be a good thing to stick with the OT.

Translation: You are correct, DW. Stalin did have an agreement with Hitler and then invaded Finland. The US only supported the fucking Communists when Hitler turned against Stalin and FDR, that Democrat, figured we could toss a few bucks his way and really fuck up the Nazis.

Spin, lie, dance, do whatever you like, but like Trump denying he mocked a disabled reported, the proof you are lying is posted on this forum.

Here's the bottom line: Misunderstandings happen, but after a point it's going to be clear to all who is a fucking bullshitting liar and who is doing their best to be honest and upfront. I fuck up on a regular basis, but I do try my best to be honest. You?
You're a stupid asshole and you prove it post after post. I said we sided with Russia and you wanted to argue the point for some bizarre reason then supported it, because it's true. Your brain is FUBARed!

Agreed. It also approves of executing adulterers, those who demean their parents, how best to treat slaves and, of course, executing gays.
It also approves of executing adulterers},,,,can you imagine no JFK no Bill Clinton and who knows how many others Oh yeah,,,,, no Donald
Rudy Giuliani, Rush Limbaugh and a shitload of Hollywood celebrities. All in all, it'd be a good thing to stick with the OT.
Move to Iran you goddamn idiot.

You're a stupid asshole and you prove it post after post. I said we sided with Russia and you wanted to argue the point for some bizarre reason then supported it, because it's true. Your brain is FUBARed!
Thank you for proving everything I said about you was correct, truthful and dead on balls accurate.

BTW, taking the Lord's name in vain is a mortal sin punishable by death in the Old Testament.

If you or miketx suddenly stop posting, it might mean that some good Christians executed the Lord's sentence upon you. Can a bullet to the back of the head can be considered stoning?

Leviticus 24:16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.

If you or miketx suddenly stop posting, it might mean that some good Christians executed the Lord's sentence upon you. Can a bullet to the back of the head can be considered stoning?

Leviticus 24:16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.[/QUOTE]
Or it may simply mean we went to work. Unlike the libtards that live off welfare, we work.

Or it may simply mean we went to work. Unlike the libtards that live off welfare, we work.
Christians and people with average or better IQs understand it meant a permanent cessation of posting. Atheists and other non-believers like yourself are free to "disbelieve".

Christians and people with average or better IQs understand it meant a permanent cessation of posting. Atheists and other non-believers like yourself are free to "disbelieve".
Your fantasies are fool hardy like most lib stains.

Your fantasies are fool hardy like most lib stains.
It's fact that you support blasphemers and anti-Christians.

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.
Christians don't live under the Mosaic Law, dipshit.

Forum List

Back