Give 'em Hell, Donny!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Before they all strapped on their Hope N Change kneepads and became a Party of useful idiots, Dems used to admire strong US Presidents who spoke their mind and had a deep abiding love of America.

Like his politics or not I give Trump a rousing Ravi Shankar at Monterey 20 minute standing ovation for telling Alaweed to go fuck his hypocritical self

Give 'em Hell, Donny!!

CWPXxHzUsAAhdAg.jpg

Trump 2016

agreed! The people he tells to go fuck themselves need to..well... go fuck themselves :thup:

Before they all strapped on their Hope N Change kneepads and became a Party of useful idiots, Dems used to admire strong US Presidents who spoke their mind and had a deep abiding love of America.

Like his politics or not I give Trump a rousing Ravi Shankar at Monterey 20 minute standing ovation for telling Alaweed to go fuck his hypocritical self

Give 'em Hell, Donny!!

Worth posting -

Beautiful Makes my eyes water. :rock:

Last edited:
CWPXxHzUsAAhdAg.jpg

Trump 2016
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and YOU THINK Donald Trump is the saint that is going to bring America back to God?

Boy oh boy, you are one messed up individual if this is what you think...

me thinks it's time for you to get out of politics, you are doing your religion an injustice.... stick to preaching....

CWPXxHzUsAAhdAg.jpg

Trump 2016
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and YOU THINK Donald Trump is the saint that is going to bring America back to God?

Boy oh boy, you are one messed up individual if this is what you think...

me thinks it's time for you to get out of politics, you are doing your religion an injustice.... stick to preaching....
I'm not voting for a Pastor, I'm voting for the best candidate for president. That is Donald Trump.
Trump 2016.

Have you ever heard Barry Hussein end a speech with the words "and God bless America"? All the presidents both democrat and republican used to say it. There was the issue of the American Flag lapel pin and the hand over your heart during the National Anthem that the media mildly touched. Listen to the old sound bites of Barry's preacher when he screeched "God didn't bless America, God (F word) America" for a taste of what Barry thinks about his (adopted?) Country.

CWPXxHzUsAAhdAg.jpg

Trump 2016

reagan_facts_stupid.jpg

Go Trump. Hillary will thank you.
So Hillary thinks we should take Syrian refugees, but Alaweed won't allow them in because of security concerns. Now tell me why Hillary has the right idea and those who think keeping these refugees out are not so smart?
Hillary thinks Americans should take in Muslim refugees. She has no intention of doing it herself and could care less about the security of Americans. Which is why she is canceling campaign events. She has no supporters left. They are going with Trump or Sanders now. She doesn't have a chance.

Have you ever heard Barry Hussein end a speech with the words "and God bless America"? All the presidents both democrat and republican used to say it. There was the issue of the American Flag lapel pin and the hand over your heart during the National Anthem that the media mildly touched. Listen to the old sound bites of Barry's preacher when he screeched "God didn't bless America, God (F word) America" for a taste of what Barry thinks about his (adopted?) Country.
Communists are the enemy of God. They hate him. Karl Marx wrote about knocking God off of his throne.
As he is in hell now, he now realizes that was not only impossible but utter stupidity on his part.

Playing deaf, mute and blind is a fool's folly...

CWPXxHzUsAAhdAg.jpg

Trump 2016

reagan_facts_stupid.jpg

Go Trump. Hillary will thank you.
So Hillary thinks we should take Syrian refugees, but Alaweed won't allow them in because of security concerns. Now tell me why Hillary has the right idea and those who think keeping these refugees out are not so smart?
Hillary thinks Americans should take in Muslim refugees. She has no intention of doing it herself and could care less about the security of Americans. Which is why she is canceling campaign events. She has no supporters left. They are going with Trump or Sanders now. She doesn't have a chance.

So hannity told you that?

Forum List

Back