Giuliani's trial began today.....it's ugly

Is telling the truth a crime now? :dunno:

Guliani told the truth in the trial - none of what he said is true. He made it all up. That's why he was found guilty of libel and slander. Now he's repeating the same libels and slanders he previously told the court were lies. 0

Guiliani is dead broke, and the IRS has a lien on his property. Trump is holding fundraisers for Rudy to pay his legal fees, because Trump didn't pay his legal fees to Rudy. Didn't Trump raise $200 million to pay for lawyer to "stop the steal".

Regardless of how much money these women are awarded, they'll never see a dime of it.
Rudy is an American hero and when he says there was fraud I and over half the country believe him. All the trials and dirty tricks will never change that fact.

Rudy used to arrest and prosecute mob bosses on RICO offences. Now he's just a common criminal, like the guys he used to put in jail.

It's always ugly when the deck is stacked against republicans. The left wing strategy is to charge republicans with frivolous stuff and drain their finances with legal bills and fines.
Seems like if you pick a random person and lie about them, putting them through hell, you might have to pay restitution for the harm you’ve caused.

Rudy is an alcoholic has-been
Rudy may be suffering from dementia as well. His daughter has come out publically saying that her father was ill and being taken advantage of by others. She may have been referring to the alcoholism.

But if you look at his behaviour in the past, there are echos of the 1992 New York Police riots, which set the stage for Rudy's run as Mayor in the January 6th March on the Capitol. The crazy Rudy we see today isn't far removed from Rudy in 1992 - and again his targets are black people.

Rudy may be suffering from dementia as well. His daughter has come out publically saying that her father was ill and being taken advantage of by others. She may have been referring to the alcoholism.

But if you look at his behaviour in the past, there are echos of the 1992 New York Police riots, which set the stage for Rudy's run as Mayor in the January 6th March on the Capitol. The crazy Rudy we see today isn't far removed from Rudy in 1992 - and again his targets are black people.
I take your word on that. Now he's just a pathetic clown. I hope some New Yorkers spit on him.

It's always ugly when the deck is stacked against republicans. The left wing strategy is to charge republicans with frivolous stuff and drain their finances with legal bills and fines.

The Republicans are draining their own finances on recounts, audits and "election fraud litigation", all of which has failed on lack of evidence.

Republicans who don't break the law, don't get charged. Republicans who don't use illegal means and fraud to deceive the American people into thinking Trump won, didn't get charged, or sued.

No, but he's got criminal charges both filed and pending, doesn't he? The Law can (metaphorically) crucify him then.

Couldn't happen to a nicer modern-day Benedict Arnold.
Willis won't let him plead. She wants him destroyed and I think that his behavior towards those two women has a lot to do with it.

Yeah, because we often give civil case defendants criminal penalties.

Wait. We don’t?

Ok. I guess Malcolm a just confused, again.
I rejoice when I see scumbags like giuliani and the rest of the January 6 traitors, including their leader, donald j pork, getting fucked in the ass by our justice system, and more so cause some are black. In the end these fine african-american ladies will become multi millionaires with giuliani and donald pork's money, ha ha ha ...

1702427305858.png

Forum List

Back