Giuliani's Done, Stick A Fork In Him.

So what?....
So, your political tribe is made up of corrupt bags of shit. You identify with them, making you a bag of shit.
That comment assumes that Rudy did anything wrong...I've read it all and can't see anything that warrants a license revocation...if you do please explain.....point to it.....
read the ruling. it is explained in detail.

Link to the 'ruling', please, sweet cheeks.

;)

tia
no, tubtwat. were you interested you knew it already. it was posted and discussed and can be found with ease. so, fuck off with your trolling.

Attorney Alan Dershowitz predicted on Tuesday that Rudy Giuliani will never practice law again -- unless he is saved by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Dershowitz told Newsmax that a New York court's recent decision to suspend Giuliani's law license would likely be made permanent.

Stick a fork in Ghouli, he is DONE!!!
Was he disbarred like BJ Clinton?

So what?....
So, your political tribe is made up of corrupt bags of shit. You identify with them, making you a bag of shit.
That comment assumes that Rudy did anything wrong...I've read it all and can't see anything that warrants a license revocation...if you do please explain.....point to it.....
read the ruling. it is explained in detail.

Link to the 'ruling', please, sweet cheeks.

;)

tia
no, tubtwat. were you interested you knew it already. it was posted and discussed and can be found with ease. so, fuck off with your trolling.
:itsok:.....

Attorney Alan Dershowitz predicted on Tuesday that Rudy Giuliani will never practice law again -- unless he is saved by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Dershowitz told Newsmax that a New York court's recent decision to suspend Giuliani's law license would likely be made permanent.

Did Rump ever pay Rudy's legal fees? The poor sap thought Rump was going to pay $20, 000 a day for his expertise! Of course, Rump gypped him. Because that's what he does! Poor Rudy. No law license, no fee. All in the service of a grifter!

Waiting for when Rudy turns on the orange douche bag and the very same trumptards praising Rudy will start calling him a traitor!!

The Traitor has a long history not paying his legal help. Mebell can disagree with that, but that does NOT change the fact that Ghouli was never paid. Personally, Ghouli is such a piss poor shyster that he did not deserve to paid. But still, any lawyer stupid enough take on the Traitor for a lawyer knows up front there will no payments for services rendered.

That comment assumes that Rudy did anything wrong...I've read it all and can't see anything thatac

Rambunctious

Just so you know, Critical Race Theory (C.R.T.) is NOT taught in grade school and has never been taught in grade school. CRT is Post Grad level education. Doc and Post Doc Level education.

That comment assumes that Rudy did anything wrong...I've read it all and can't see anything thatac

Rambunctious

Just so you know, Critical Race Theory (C.R.T.) is NOT taught in grade school and has never been taught in grade school. CRT is Post Grad level education. Doc and Post Doc Level education.
You are wrong....I've seen the work sheets handed out to my grandson in CA....

Rambunctious

1625065814215.png

How many more threads do we need about this? Admit it, leftards: This isn't really about Giuliani, it's about Trump, right?

You couldn't manage to have Trump arrested or imprisoned, so you go after anyone he was associated with, right?
Of course not. You're projecting again. You're a corrupt Stalinist hack yourself, one who always supported Trump using the gubmint or brownshirt thugs to attack political opponents, so you assume all other people have to be Stalinist hacks just like yourself. You're so corrupt, you can't even imagine that others aren't corrupt.

We are not like you. Almost nobody is like you. The fanatical Stalinist moral depravity common to the Trump cult is unique in American history.

How many more threads do we need about this? Admit it, leftards: This isn't really about Giuliani, it's about Trump, right?

You couldn't manage to have Trump arrested or imprisoned, so you go after anyone he was associated with, right?
Of course not. You're projecting again. You're a corrupt Stalinist hack yourself, one who always supported Trump using the gubmint or brownshirt thugs to attack political opponents, so you assume all other people have to be Stalinist hacks just like yourself. You're so corrupt, you can't even imagine that others aren't corrupt.

We are not like you. Almost nobody is like you. The fanatical Stalinist moral depravity common to the Trump cult is unique in American history.

He is narrow minded con who thinks CRT is taught in grade school. I don't to many kids first grade working on their Master's or Ph.d

CRT is graduate level education, not grade school Not Junior High or even High School Level. CRT is taught to those in post grad....he does not understand that.

Rambunctious

You are wrong....I've seen the work sheets handed out to my grandson in CA....

NO you have NOT. CRT is Post Grad, Post Doc, Low School level education

Teaching U.S. history is NOT CRT.

Is that a Siamese or a Rag Doll?

That was a siamese, an "applehead" type. Shaped like a normal cat, instead of the "classic siamese" who have skinny bodies and triangle heads.

Oddly, he was a feral cat. I eventually tamed him enough that he chose to hang around. He did that for a few years, then I got another boy cat he didn't get along with, so he moved on to go hang out with someone down the street.

Is that a Siamese or a Rag Doll?

That was a siamese, an "applehead" type. Shaped like a normal cat, instead of the "classic siamese" who have skinny bodies and triangle heads.

Oddly, he was a feral cat. I eventually tamed him enough that he chose to hang around. He did that for a few years, then I got another boy cat he didn't get along with, so he moved on to go hang out with someone down the street.

She was a recue. Picked up at the Marin Humane. Great cat.

Claims the asshole promoting every stalinist bullshit policy out there.

53894734240472e62c73713b6653cbeb.jpg

Dershowitz spent a lot of time with Jeffrey Epstein so look for some indictments headed his way.

Did Rump ever pay Rudy's legal fees? The poor sap thought Rump was going to pay $20, 000 a day for his expertise! Of course, Rump gypped him. Because that's what he does! Poor Rudy. No law license, no fee. All in the service of a grifter!

Waiting for when Rudy turns on the orange douche bag and the very same trumptards praising Rudy will start calling him a traitor!!

The Traitor has a long history not paying his legal help. Mebell can disagree with that, but that does NOT change the fact that Ghouli was never paid. Personally, Ghouli is such a piss poor shyster that he did not deserve to paid. But still, any lawyer stupid enough take on the Traitor for a lawyer knows up front there will no payments for services rendered.

You'll love this. All these degenerates want your money.

So what?.....the shame should be on the people who are suspending his license because they don't like Trump and friends of Trump....and you can't have a good 3rd world style dictatorship like in Venezuela without taking out the former presidents lawyer....

We will pay you back hard you know...22 is just around the corner....
Actually this one's on Giuliani himself. His license was suspended because he was illegally promising pardons for people in exchange for money claiming that he was going to talk to Trump about about their case and get pardons for them. You can't even blame Trump for this one since he apparently didn't even know Giuliani was doing it. It wasn't a deal with both of them because none of some people that Giuliani took money from actually received pardons. So he was lying to people taking their money and expecting it not to bite him in the ass.

So what?.....the shame should be on the people who are suspending his license because they don't like Trump and friends of Trump....and you can't have a good 3rd world style dictatorship like in Venezuela without taking out the former presidents lawyer....

We will pay you back hard you know...22 is just around the corner....
Actually this one's on Giuliani himself. His license was suspended because he was illegally promising pardons for people in exchange for money claiming that he was going to talk to Trump about about their case and get pardons for them. You can't even blame Trump for this one since he apparently didn't even know Giuliani was doing it. It wasn't a deal with both of them because none of some people that Giuliani took money from actually received pardons. So he was lying to people taking their money and expecting it not to bite him in the ass.
Please tell me the entrenched in DC and the movers and shakers don't get away with much worse...this is 100% political...and remember when it happens to friends of your candidate you helped to make it possible....

He's done what, practicing law in New York state? So what? There are 49 other states. Or he can just RETIRE. He IS an old man after all and with a DISTINGUISHED career as both mayor of New York City and before that, as a crack prosecutor who busted the jaws of organized crime in his city.

Forum List

Back