Giuliani subject of search warrant

It's all over da wire man..
That wasn't my point Mr Eddie's father.

Was wondering if you'd get that.
1619631141703.png

The truth will come out soon.
Yeah, been hearing this for like 4 years now and basically zero results.
A stolen election seems to have derailed the investigations.
Clinton was closely associated with Epstein. Why didn't they persecute him?
Because there was no evidence linking Epstein's illegal activities with Clinton.

Giuliani on the other hand...
What else can you pull out of your ass ?

It has been known for some time that Clinton and Epstein were pals and that Clinton flew on the billionaire pedophiles private jet. Now, it turns out, that flight logs show that the former president took at least 26 trips on the "Lolita Express," including five in which he reportedly ditched his Secret Service detail.

It has been known for some time that Clinton and Epstein were pals and that Clinton flew on the billionaire pedophiles private jet. Now, it turns out, that flight logs show that the former president took at least 26 trips on the "Lolita Express," including five in which he reportedly ditched his Secret Service detail.
Flying on a jet is illegal?

Nope. Try again.

Clinton defenders crack me up.
Not defending, just saying that probable cause is more than "he was on a plane with him". You'd have to start investigations to anyone who was ever on those jets if that were the case.

Giuliani on the other hand was taking money from Lev and Igor, two people under indictment for felonies, while having close personal access to Trump. That's quite a bit different.

If you can't see that, it's your own problem.

What did Trump and his supporters do in the Ukraine that could be deemed to be criminal or treasonous?
Did you guys forget about Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman already? These guys were pumping money in political donations to lobby on behalf of foreign entities. Giuliani was rather closely associated with them.
I'm not one of those guys, I'm a Canadian whose primary interest is improving US foreign relations with Russia.

Are you suggesting that Parnas and Fruman shouldn't have been politically biased toward Trump?

I would even question a suggestion that foreign money shouldn't be taken by one of the political parties. It would certainly beg the question on the amount of US money is funneled into Russia to oppose Putin.

Does US foreign policy in that respect not justify the same in return from any country in the world?

There's no doubt that Trump's foreign policy was very preferable to Russia's/Putin's interests. But that was not an antiwar foreign policy by Trump, it was for his own personal gains, both monetary and political.

I don't expect a rational discussion on the issue from Americans, but it's still worth asking the question I have asked.

Not defending, just saying that probable cause is more than "he was on a plane with him". You'd have to start investigations to anyone who was ever on those jets if that were the case.

Giuliani on the other hand was taking money from Lev and Igor, two people under indictment for felonies, while having close personal access to Trump. That's quite a bit different.

I'm not the one who brought up Slick Willy in the first place.
As for this latest assault on Rudy, if you can't see this is all a continuation of the witch hunt on Trump, then it's your problem.

What did Trump and his supporters do in the Ukraine that could be deemed to be criminal or treasonous?
Did you guys forget about Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman already? These guys were pumping money in political donations to lobby on behalf of foreign entities. Giuliani was rather closely associated with them.
I'm not one of those guys, I'm a Canadian whose primary interest is improving US foreign relations with Russia.

Are you suggesting that Parnas and Fruman shouldn't have been politically biased toward Trump?

I would even question a suggestion that foreign money shouldn't be taken by one of the political parties. It would certainly beg the question on the amount of US money is funneled into Russia to oppose Putin.

Does US foreign policy in that respect not justify the same in return from any country in the world?

There's no doubt that Trump's foreign policy was very preferable to Russia's/Putin's interests. But that was not an antiwar foreign policy by Trump, it was for his own personal gains, both monetary and political.

I don't expect a rational discussion on the issue from Americans, but it's still worth asking the question I have asked.

I'm suggesting that Parnas and Fruman should have abided by US laws when it comes to how money moves through politics. We value transparency in this country. Failure to be transparent and follow our laws is their own problem. They're free to advocate whatever they want to advocate for as long as that's what happens.

I'm open to improved relations with Russia but they have to meet us part way.

Clinton was closely associated with Epstein. Why didn't they persecute him?
Because there was no evidence linking Epstein's illegal activities with Clinton.

Giuliani on the other hand...
26 times on Epstein's jet? Staying at Epstein's ranch in New Mexico? A VIP dinner at the WH ? No, nothing there.
Flying on a jet? Not illegal. Staying at his ranch? Not illegal. VIP dinner at the WH? Not illegal.

What exactly are you claiming this is evidence of?

If you can't see this is all a continuation of the witch hunt on Trump, then it's your problem.
Given the number of crimes found in the immediate vicinity of Trump, calling it a witch hunt at this point is just ignorant of reality.

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment

Or (the more likely story) that people who are close to Trump continue to get picked on and victimised.

It's almost like the Government and establishments (with the help of the media) in the USA want to chip chip chip away and eradicate anyone who's Republican or not left-wing enough for them and their little utopia.
Individual One and his cultists are such victims.

What you see is Mueller's work, scraping the bottom of the barrel in legal ethics persecuting anyone who supported or might have helped Trump. Process crimes and indictments against Russians who will never see an American courtroom. Rudy is caught up in an ongoing witch hunt.

Forum List

Back