Giuliani subject of search warrant

What did Trump and his supporters do in the Ukraine that could be deemed to be criminal or treasonous?
I don't know. I'm not a lawyer. T**** and team were involved in a shake down of Ukraine, but whatever else transpired we don't know yet. Like buying "Hunter's laptop" off the Russian black market and planting it to be discovered just before the election? Maybe it's not illegal, just sleazy as hell, but I hope for the record we at least find out.

What you see is Mueller's work, scraping the bottom of the barrel in legal ethics persecuting anyone who supported or might have helped Trump. Process crimes and indictments against Russians who will never see an American courtroom.
Mueller didn't persecute anyone and he didn't go after "anyone" who supported Trump.

Process crimes are important. People who don't respect the process deserve to be punished for doing so. The fundamentals of our judicial system depend on it.

What you see is Mueller's work, scraping the bottom of the barrel in legal ethics persecuting anyone who supported or might have helped Trump. Process crimes and indictments against Russians who will never see an American courtroom.
Mueller didn't persecute anyone and he didn't go after "anyone" who supported Trump.

Process crimes are important. People who don't respect the process deserve to be punished for doing so. The fundamentals of our judicial system depend on it.
The Hell he did not. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What did Trump and his supporters do in the Ukraine that could be deemed to be criminal or treasonous?
I don't know. I'm not a lawyer. T**** and team were involved in a shake down of Ukraine, but whatever else transpired we don't know yet. Like buying "Hunter's laptop" off the Russian black market and planting it to be discovered just before the election? Maybe it's not illegal, just sleazy as hell, but I hope for the record we at least find out.
Thank you! I rather expected that you wouldn't know. That's not meant as an insult, it's only my curiosity on whether anybody actually knows or thinks they know?

I'll have to just continue to suspect that none of it is any more criminal than politics.
While completely understanding how it was so distastful to Americans to think that there was any cooperation with Russia/Putin. That, in the case of Trump's supporters too because they are of the opinion that Trump did no wrong.

And next YOU will tell us that Trump didn't actually lose and is soon to be whisked back into the White House by the US military while Biden is jailed. :D
Personally, I believe the truth is more powerful than any 'fantasy military coup'. Once the truth is out, Trump's newest book will be an off the charts best seller, and his podcast will probably be #1. Rudy will be his first guest .
mail2.gif

And if he decides to run in '24, I'll proudly vote for him again,
but he won't.

Did you guys forget about Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman already? These guys were pumping money in political donations to lobby on behalf of foreign entities. Giuliani was rather closely associated with them.
I'm not one of those guys, I'm a Canadian whose primary interest is improving US foreign relations with Russia.

Are you suggesting that Parnas and Fruman shouldn't have been politically biased toward Trump?

I would even question a suggestion that foreign money shouldn't be taken by one of the political parties. It would certainly beg the question on the amount of US money is funneled into Russia to oppose Putin.

Does US foreign policy in that respect not justify the same in return from any country in the world?

There's no doubt that Trump's foreign policy was very preferable to Russia's/Putin's interests. But that was not an antiwar foreign policy by Trump, it was for his own personal gains, both monetary and political.

I don't expect a rational discussion on the issue from Americans, but it's still worth asking the question I have asked.

I'm suggesting that Parnas and Fruman should have abided by US laws when it comes to how money moves through politics. We value transparency in this country. Failure to be transparent and follow our laws is their own problem. They're free to advocate whatever they want to advocate for as long as that's what happens.

I'm open to improved relations with Russia but they have to meet us part way.
So lack of transparency is the crime? Good luck with that idea!

Russia/Putin has been nothing 'but' attempts to improve and repair foreign relations.

For your edification, the issue the US has with Russia currently is Russia's annexation of the Crimea. That didn't have to be, because the status quo should have been acceptable to both sides. The US/Nato attempted to destroy the status quo and Russia reacted in the only way it could, on account of it's naval resources in the Crimea.

It was America's bridge too far and now America can't quite swallow it and keep it down. America should because it begs the question of nuclear war with Russia.

This problem can be put to bed very easily with a different US mindset on 'domestic' politics. It's become the Democratic party's cross to bear in it's fight against Trump or Trumpism.

No. Political persecution.
Given the number of convictions, hard to claim political persecution.

It’s just law and order. I thought you guys were into that sort of thing?
Process 'crimes' or plea bargains on charges unrelated to Trump, if you're referring to Cohen and Manafort, during the mueller joke-witch hunt.

Last edited:
People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment
Yes, why the double standards ? Seems the half black messiah and all his cronies got a free pass on everything . Yet a MAGA hat gets you probed big time. What gives ? If our FBI able to investigate a democrat?
Maybe if Trump's buddies had more respect for the law, this wouldn't happen to people associated with Trump so often.
Lol. Your just a joke at this point.

What is this 'shakedown of Ukraine you've mentioned?
I'm o.k. with you ignoring the question.

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Yes, why the double standards ? Seems the half black messiah and all his cronies got a free pass on everything . Yet a MAGA hat gets you probed big time. What gives ? If our FBI able to investigate a democrat?
Another CRC calling Former President Obama a "messiah".

Or (the more likely story) that people who are close to Trump continue to get picked on and victimised.

It's almost like the Government and establishments (with the help of the media) in the USA want to chip chip chip away and eradicate anyone who's Republican or not left-wing enough for them and their little utopia.
Oh, No! Poor, poor trumpies. If you act like an asshole, you get treated like a an asshole? Go figure.
Speaking of assholes , anyone raid John Kerry?
Frankenstein has always struck me as a strange dude.

America should because it begs the question of nuclear war with Russia.
So we have 12,000 nukes between us . Only about 3000 are deployed right now`. "We can survive under the Denver airport during the 10 year nuclear winter. No worries."

"These people don't want to talk about peace, you know that right ?"
"Thank God you are president and not that bitch, Hillary."

1619634765963.png

Forum List

Back