Giuliani exclusive: What Trump told me right after FBI raid

Trump claims he declassified those documents. There's zero proof he did and not one member of his former administration confirmed his bullshit claim.
Trump never claimed all the cases and cases and cases of presidential records and documents he wrongfully took were declassified,

in the 15 months prior negotiations with the National Archives..... in all communications between the two, that has been released to the public, where the archives were concerned with classified information still at Mara Lago, he never said to them, that he had declassified them...

Trump claims he declassified those documents. There's zero proof he did and not one member of his former administration confirmed his bullshit claim.

It may not matter in the end anyway...The judge considering Trump's 4th Amendment case, is also looking at whether or not the warrant was legal as well, so the whole thing may get tossed.

Especially considering that the leaks coming from the FBI to damage Trump are not only corrupt as hell, but illegal as well....

I'm just glad Biden has the same power.

This to me is another example of how Republicans want an authoritarian leader. But only when it's a Republican president. But you guys and Trump hated it that Trump's hands were tied as POTUS. It's not like being CEO where you rule. You answer to us. Congress can stop you. So you guys love these presidential pardons, declassifying secret information,

Don't ever complain about Clinton or Biden selling secrets to a foreign agent. We now know Trump sold secrets to Russia, Saudi Arabia and I'm sure the list is long. And he put agents in jeopordy. He made America less safe. Traitors.
You are just shameless in your lying....See here's where I expose your lies....Provide proof of this or shut the hell up.

Trump never claimed all the cases and cases and cases of presidential records and documents he wrongfully took were declassified,

in the 15 months prior negotiations with the National Archives..... in all communications between the two, that has been released to the public, where the archives were concerned with classified information still at Mara Lago, he never said to them, that he had declassified them...
So the hell what? You think Trump answers to bureaucrats? You're nuts....

You are just shameless in your lying....See here's where I expose your lies....Provide proof of this or shut the hell up.
I don't take Trump supporters seriously anymore. It's like you are all retarded evil fucks. No talking sense to you. It's the moderates/independents/undecideds that I will talk seriously to. You can just kiss my ass.

I don't take Trump supporters seriously anymore. It's like you are all retarded evil fucks. No talking sense to you. It's the moderates/independents/undecideds that I will talk seriously to. You can just kiss my ass.
Ok then….Obviously you only wish to speak with other Trump haters…Not sure what you get out of that, but hey…to each his own…

So true. They've ridden the Trump train off the proverbial cliff.

I hear the shit was stored where anyone could get to them. You could be a wedding of your Saudi cousing Akmed and you sneak down and take pictures of this classified stuff. Hell Trump lays out everything you are looking for.

Then the Saudi's give Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars? BILLION?
Why are you suck a fucking liar? Kushner's management company for which he works got the money, dipshit!

FBI agents have lied about Trump in the past.

Trump also may have unlimited authority to classify and declassify.

Time will tell how this all works out. I suspect the object may be to investigate and cast rumors for the new two years and then indict Trump and put him on trial so he is unable to run for the Presidency again.

I haven‘t made up my mind on this issue. I believe Hilary negligently handled classifed info and should have faced prosecution for it. If Trump did the same he also should face prosecution. However if that happens, Hillary should not be able to stay scot-free either.
This fails as a red herring fallacy and a false comparison fallacy, a dishonest and failed attempt to deflect.

no it was clearly wrong to have them, he wasn’t in compliance with the PRA. With that said, that’s not a crime. moreover he was working with them to give them what they wanted and to ensure he keep his personal items

what is far worse though is that none of that justified the stalinist raid of a political rival
Wrong.

It is a crime – several crimes, in fact:

“The Justice Department said Tuesday it had uncovered efforts to obstruct its investigation into the discovery of classified documents at Donald Trump’s Florida estate, saying “government records were likely concealed and removed” from a storage room even after the former president’s representatives had assured officials that they’d thoroughly searched the property.”

Wrong.

It is a crime – several crimes, in fact:

“The Justice Department said Tuesday it had uncovered efforts to obstruct its investigation into the discovery of classified documents at Donald Trump’s Florida estate, saying “government records were likely concealed and removed” from a storage room even after the former president’s representatives had assured officials that they’d thoroughly searched the property.”

So where’s the charges dummy?

This fails as a red herring fallacy and a false comparison fallacy, a dishonest and failed attempt to deflect.
It is no fallacy. FBI agents have lied in the last.

Ok then….Obviously you only wish to speak with other Trump haters…Not sure what you get out of that, but hey…to each his own…
Imagine if this was 1939 Germany and you were a Hitler supporter after the Beer Hall Putsch.

Yea, I view you as enemies of the America I know and love. The America where cons and libs live together. Occasionally you have to accept gay marriage and occasionally we have to accept tax breaks for the rich.

But now we have to accept insurrections, election fraud, illegal calls to other foreign leaders, espionage, weaponizing the DOD and DOJ, etc....

Forum List

Back