Girls' Basketball Team Forced to Forfeit After Trans Player Takes Out Three Girls

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
What else can I say? B. Tatum is right with everything and this seriously needs to stop, but it won't until the girls start protesting all of this.

democrat males are injuring women all across the sports world .
Democrat females are still smelling their shit in voting. Things will get worse and worse until they realize that they are destroying the nation. Then it will be much more primal.

Where are the libs who are normally so vocal about the rights of perverts?

Not a word for or against men competing in womens sports?

Apparently they're misogynists and very happy with these creatures battering women. Can't wait until the freaks start pushing the dykes out of womens' golf and tennis. Fun Stuff ahead!

I will never understand this. The She-Males in my day were interested in learning how to walk with high heels putting on makeup and violating each other's buttholes. Not playing actual sports with real girls. When did this become a thing?

I would have never guessed in a million years that transvestites would be interested in the least in this kind of activity, if for no other reason than it would mess up their makeup.

Britany Grinier is 6"9 and can't dunk a bb.
what ever happened to title IX
"The player is reported to be more than 6 feet tall with facial hair."

It was hard to tell, from the very poor quality of the video, but it seems to show the one very tall player striking/shoving another player in a manner that seemed intended to cause injury. I'm no big fan or expert of basketball or any other sports, but isn't that very solidly against the rules in this sort of sport? After the first such assault, why was that player even allowed to stay in the game, to commit two more such assaults?

Last edited:
Why don't biological men play against other biological men? It really doesn't matter if they are having a bad hair day.

Some of them are just pathetic losers, that can't compete against other men, so they cheat by competing as “women”.

And some, I think get off on hurting women, and see infiltrating women's sports as a way to get away with it.

Forum List

Back