Gingrich on post-election stuff

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

This is dated November 10

Now someone needs to find out if those California Republicans who WERE ahead actually won.

Why do I get the feeling that if any of those election counting centers had "delayed counts"------------

well, u know the rest..

(By the way, the hated Pence will be on Hannity tonight, I believe)

This is dated November 10

Now someone needs to find out if those California Republicans who WERE ahead actually won.

Why do I get the feeling that if any of those election counting centers had "delayed counts"------------

well, u know the rest..

(By the way, the hated Pence will be on Hannity tonight, I believe)
Pence & Hannity have revealed themselves as neo-con RINOs content to be the controlled opposition in the UNiparty Kabuki Theatre.

FOX News sold out in 2020 & would be totally irrelevant without a few guys like Tucker & Gutfeld.
I haven't watched them in over 2 years now.
The Dems don't even realize yet that FOX is working for the same masters as MSM & their own party of liars & cheaters

• Banned
Pence & Hannity have revealed themselves as neo-con RINOs content to be the controlled opposition in the UNiparty Kabuki Theatre.

FOX News sold out in 2020 & would be totally irrelevant without a few guys like Tucker & Gutfeld.
I haven't watched them in over 2 years now.
The Dems don't even realize yet that FOX is working for the same masters as MSM & their own party of liars & cheaters
well, I have not seen such

show me some proof and I will consider it

Oh, wait.. there is already evidence, if not proof: they don't want to cover the vote fraud story.. However, a few of their commentators have mentioned certain things having to do with said fraud.. Tucker more than insinuated ..

Then there's this: they still have Mollie Hemingway on now and again.. and she wrote a hefty book on the 2020 election steal

Forum List

Back