Gingrich - Obama the most dangerous President in US history.

NEWT will kill Obama in the debates. Obama will be shitting in his pants after Newt is done with him that is why the left doesnt want him to get the NOM

You people have some interesting Scatological fantasies.

That being said...Newt will not be debating Obama unless he gets the Nomination. Are you voting for him? That "in sickness & in health, til Death do us part" not that important, I take it.

:lol::clap2:

NEWT will kill Obama in the debates. Obama will be shitting in his pants after Newt is done with him that is why the left doesnt want him to get the NOM
Newt is like Romney damaged goods, all obama has to do is say newt you supported things that I support before I made it known I supported them. Newt will be sunk when that happens.

And Newt will respond with..

"Sure. I know. Sadly, you have proven over the last three years that you do not have the leadership skills necessary to get congress to enact many of those. I do"

Newts pandering he will say anything to the republicans to gt elected. If it wasn't for the presidential election I might accept that he has changed. He has not.

You people have some interesting Scatological fantasies.

That being said...Newt will not be debating Obama unless he gets the Nomination. Are you voting for him? That "in sickness & in health, til Death do us part" not that important, I take it.

That "in sickness & in health, til Death do us part" appears to be not that important to nearly 50% of all marriges.....so whereas I can understand the infidelity part bothering people....50% of the people apparently have no issue with the "death do us part" thing.

I haven't made my decision yet. Newt is most definitely a consideration for me. If his actions were recent, it would be a bigger factor. But I have yet to determine if he is being honest when he siad he was a changed man.

Seems people believed Obama....you know...... that he was no longer using drugs and that he had grown since those days.....so I am not sure why Newt cant make people believe he is being honest as well.
Jarhead newt is pandering it's political season he's a lying sack of shit if he says he's changed

if one does not agree with Newt as a good candidate, one is likely to think exactly what you said. I understand.

But It doesnt make it true.

Heck, those against Newt would give their right arm for a picture to pop up showing him having sex with a Greman Shepard. I understand how the system works Bigreb.

That "in sickness & in health, til Death do us part" appears to be not that important to nearly 50% of all marriges.....so whereas I can understand the infidelity part bothering people....50% of the people apparently have no issue with the "death do us part" thing.

I haven't made my decision yet. Newt is most definitely a consideration for me. If his actions were recent, it would be a bigger factor. But I have yet to determine if he is being honest when he siad he was a changed man.

Seems people believed Obama....you know...... that he was no longer using drugs and that he had grown since those days.....so I am not sure why Newt cant make people believe he is being honest as well.
Jarhead newt is pandering it's political season he's a lying sack of shit if he says he's changed

if one does not agree with Newt as a good candidate, one is likely to think exactly what you said. I understand.

Heck, those against Newt would give their right arm for a picture to pop up showing him having sex with a Greman Shepard. I understand how the system works Bigreb.

It makes it true, he's pandering as far as what Newt did in his personal life I don't care. It's what he has said through his public life that concerns me.

It makes it true, he's pandering as far as what Newt did in his personal life I don't care. It's what he has said through his public life that concerns me.

I respect that.
I feel differently.
Heck, my wife hates the feel of a raw clam when she has them on the half shell...I can eat three dozen easy at one sitting.
Yet, despite this difference, I have been in love with her since the day I met her.....nearly 28 years now.

The goof who shot Giffords was not motivated by right wing rhetoricians. He was a lefty.

Based on what evidence?

How come I never get an answer to that question?

I had heard that some things found in his apaprtment showed that he had no political leaning but a very liberal thought process.

Third hand information for me.

Truth is, it really didnt matter to me. Some whacko went....well....whacko. And 6 people lost their lives Sad story.

Gingrich knows that the only way you will ever vote for his completely evil ass is to make Obama look more evil than him.

I detest Obama. I think he is seriously misguided and naive.

But Gingrich I honestly believe is psychotic. I mean literally. Textbook psychotic.

I think he is incapable of real actual emotions, except self-pity. I think he studies other people and mimics their emotions, albeit very poorly, so he can pass in society as something that is imitation borderline normal.

Gingrich is projecting. He is actually the most dangerous politician out there.

Gingrich knows that the only way you will ever vote for his completely evil ass is to make Obama look more evil than him.

But Gingrich I honestly believe is psychotic. I mean literally. Textbook psychotic.

I think he is incapable of real actual emotions, except self-pity. I think he studies other people and mimics their emotions, albeit very poorly, so he can pass in society as something that is imitation borderline normal.

You not only seem to know Gingrich personally.....but you also know what he is thinking.

Were you close friends at one time?

:lol:
Really?

It was Reagan that let the loons out of the looney bin, chief, when he cut funding for Mental health.

It was the left who were protesting about the involuntary commitment of the mentally ill.
By the middle of the 1970s, there was a consensus among interested groups that reform of the Mental Health Care System was necessary. Lobbying on the part of special interest groups and a commitment on the part of President Jimmy Carter led to passage of the Mental Health Systems Act.

Carter passed that Act to stop things like Willowbrook from happening. It broke up big institutions and made community based "halfway" houses. Those were working, by the way. Reagan defunded them..and put the loonies on the street. I was alive during that time. After Reagan came to office the homeless population here exploded. And that's because the mentally ill had no where to go.

I never realized that. I will have to do some research. I was young, and grew up in a very small town.

I'll bet you slept very sound at night. It seems that the homeless population, and panhandler population has exploded in recent years. We need Gingrich. He will make things all better. :doubt: After all, he hasn't had a hand in anything that happened in gov't in the last 30 years. :lol:

Don't we all sleep a little better....knowing that schizophrenics with homicidal tendencies might be out on the streets and off their meds? Hell....they just need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

And it's a shame he wasn't.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube

For a so-called "historian" to not at least mention LBJ while discussing the most dangerous president ever is pretty laughable. Not that I'm surprised; I've never bought into the "smartest guy in the room" Newt hype.

You not only seem to know Gingrich personally.....but you also know what he is thinking.

Gingrich has been a public figure for several decades. There is plenty of material and behaviors to work with. I've been a political junkie since before his little pissant ass hit the stage.

Last edited:
It really is interesting how todays liberals think they are like the founders of the country.

Which liberal today would tell people "You are allowed to go out into the wilderness. No one is going to feed you, clothe you, give you medical care, educate you, or house you. You are on your own but you can take a gun"?

That liberals are nothing like the brave people that founded this country is best said by president obaabaa himself. Republicans want to go back to the days when you are on your own. You succeed or fail on your own. Democrats want the government to be a partner in your life in everything you do.

I

It really is interesting how todays liberals think they are like the founders of the country.

Which liberal today would tell people "You are allowed to go out into the wilderness. No one is going to feed you, clothe you, give you medical care, educate you, or house you. You are on your own but you can take a gun"?

That liberals are nothing like the brave people that founded this country is best said by president obaabaa himself. Republicans want to go back to the days when you are on your own. You succeed or fail on your own. Democrats want the government to be a partner in your life in everything you do.

I
Hell I believe in the founders I believe in what they stood for, as with most Americans I fall short of what they were. They would piss on all of us today even though we consider ourselves patriots.

Gingrich has been a public figure for several decades. There is plenty of material and behaviors to work with. I've been a political junkie since before his little pissant ass hit the stage.

I guess that is why some voters are considered to be more informed.
I have no doubt your vote is a well thought out decision. No sarcasm there.

How long you all going to throw out Giffords as a reason to try and make people shut up?

There's a difference between honest discourse and stoking the crazies into violence.

And you guys should learn it.

really,
you never complain when it come from the OTHER side..so take your leaning and stuff it where the sun don't shine

Last edited:
How long you all going to throw out Giffords as a reason to try and make people shut up?

Good question Steph.

Giffords was shot by a nut job. A nutjob who can't even be tried for his crime because he a, well, nutjob.
A WingNutJob. Heavily influenced by Wingnut Media.

Sarahpac1.jpg

hahahaha, you are still pushing that stupid thing...MY GAWD..:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back