Gingrich - Obama the most dangerous President in US history.

Where would you get one if it was legal?

Please...

How easy an opening can I get...

The local 7-11, of course!

I can't tell if you're supporting Sallow or ridiculing him.

Why would the US government sell nuclear weapons to 7-11?

here in New York, 7-11's are owned primarily by Pakistani's.

Pakistan is nuclear capable.

7-11 sells everything from Slurpees to 10w-40 oil....and anything in between.

It was just a joke.

Nope, it is a states issue, that is the end of topic, the constitution was all the ammo I needed to defeat your argument. Another reason you guys hate the constitution so much, it goes against everything your ideology supports.

Hate?

People like me wrote it, pal.

People like you fought them. :eusa_shhh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Founders were the Liberals of the late 18th century....the conservatives were known as Tories. Heard of them and their political leanings?

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

And it's a shame he wasn't.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube

Problem is, wingnuts have been led to believe that the Giffords tragedy has nothing at all to do with their whacko gun rhetoric.. She was just a victim of fate. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Beyond the shooting, gun nuts really don't want to have anything to do with what prompted the guy to shoot and kill all of those people.
ANd it doesn't. They have posted his manifestos on line. YOu can read what motivated him and it wasn't Michael Savage or Laura Ingram or gun laws. The guy was an off the wall marxist loon

Gingrich - Obama the most dangerous President in US history.
Yeah......we've always been able to rely-on "Frig" Newton's clarion-call, regarding.....​

.....dangerous Presidents.

"Newt Gingrich did a strange thing this week: He restrained himself."​

handjob.gif

Last edited:
NEWT will kill Obama in the debates. Obama will be shitting in his pants after Newt is done with him that is why the left doesnt want him to get the NOM

NEWT will kill Obama in the debates. Obama will be shitting in his pants after Newt is done with him that is why the left doesnt want him to get the NOM

I agree.

Newt will be very hard on Obama in the debates. He will not let Obama dodge or spin. It will be interesting to watch.

You people have some interesting Scatological fantasies.

That being said...Newt will not be debating Obama unless he gets the Nomination. Are you voting for him? That "in sickness & in health, til Death do us part" not that important, I take it.

Newt is like Romney damaged goods, all obama has to do is say newt you supported things that I support before I made it known I supported them. Newt will be sunk when that happens.

That being said...Newt will not be debating Obama unless he gets the Nomination. Are you voting for him? That "in sickness & in health, til Death do us part" not that important, I take it.

That "in sickness & in health, til Death do us part" appears to be not that important to nearly 50% of all marriges.....so whereas I can understand the infidelity part bothering people....50% of the people apparently have no issue with the "death do us part" thing.

I haven't made my decision yet. Newt is most definitely a consideration for me. If his actions were recent, it would be a bigger factor. But I have yet to determine if he is being honest when he siad he was a changed man.

Seems people believed Obama....you know...... that he was no longer using drugs and that he had grown since those days.....so I am not sure why Newt cant make people believe he is being honest as well.

Newt is like Romney damaged goods, all obama has to do is say newt you supported things that I support before I made it known I supported them. Newt will be sunk when that happens.

And Newt will respond with..

"Sure. I know. Sadly, you have proven over the last three years that you do not have the leadership skills necessary to get congress to enact many of those. I do"

:lol:

After listening to the diatribe from Newt..you are using the word, "honest"?

Seriously?

I am not speaking to newt but you. You dont have any credibility on this subject.

Remember I come from a family of baby killers where we all look alike.,

If I don't have any "credibility" then don't respond. And if you like killing babies..I hope the authorities catch up to you post haste. But that might be hard..seeing as you are able to blend into a crowd of family..easily.

:lol:

That "in sickness & in health, til Death do us part" appears to be not that important to nearly 50% of all marriges.....so whereas I can understand the infidelity part bothering people....50% of the people apparently have no issue with the "death do us part" thing.

I haven't made my decision yet. Newt is most definitely a consideration for me. If his actions were recent, it would be a bigger factor. But I have yet to determine if he is being honest when he siad he was a changed man.

Seems people believed Obama....you know...... that he was no longer using drugs and that he had grown since those days.....so I am not sure why Newt cant make people believe he is being honest as well.
Jarhead newt is pandering it's political season he's a lying sack of shit if he says he's changed

Forum List

Back