Gingrich: Obama in desperate frenzy to save failing legacy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Gingrich: Obama in Desperate Frenzy to Save Failing Legacy

Obama trying to exerbate divisions within country
Outgoing President Obama’s final series of policy initiatives is part of a “desperate frenzy” to leave a legacy that will end up being reversed by Trump, says former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

“His legacy is like one of those dolls that, as the air comes of out it, shrinks and shrinks and shrinks,” Gingrich told Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. “The things he’s done this week will be turned around.”

“He’s in this desperate frenzy.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's hard to believe but you can see comments over on MSM where just about everyone commenting on an article similar to this make the same comments he is nothing but a failure, the list goes on he has one legacy of being being the WORST PRESIDENT in history that will be his legacy.

Outgoing President Obama’s final series of policy initiatives is part of a “desperate frenzy” to leave a legacy that will end up being reversed by Trump, says former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

“His legacy is like one of those dolls that, as the air comes of out it, shrinks and shrinks and shrinks,” Gingrich told Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. “The things he’s done this week will be turned around.”

It's hard to believe but you can see comments over on MSM where just about everyone commenting on an article similar to this make the same comments he is nothing but a failure, the list goes on he has one legacy of being being the WORST PRESIDENT in history that will be his legacy.

Maybe that's why he turned out to be such an a-hole and pox on this nation - - - because he was more concerned with himself and his legacy than he ever was in doing what was best for this nation and showing some courage and honesty. The worst president ever -- by far.

LOL Well, I think that by the time that the orange clown's first term is up, President Obama is going to look very good. For he will have his two successful terms bracketed by the worst kind of incompetence, two feckless GOP executives.

• Banned
LOL Well, I think that by the time that the orange clown's first term is up, President Obama is going to look very good. For he will have his two successful terms bracketed by the worst kind of incompetence, two feckless GOP executives.
LMAO what an idiot his cult brainwashing worked.

Last edited:
There are things the GOP just can't take away.

Obama took out Bin Laden after the GOP let him go.

Obama is credited with saving the auto industry and millions of jobs.

Obama got millions health care who didn't have it before. If Republicans end Obamacare, they will be known as the party that told millions of Americans to die.

Obama moved student loans from the banks saving billions that were reinvested into low cost loans.

Obama passed the Credit Card act that has a dozen reforms that help consumers.

The first piece of legislation Obama signed was Lily Ledbetter, equal pay for equal work.

And I haven't even bothered to go look anything up and I can still think of another dozen.

Now, name the things Bush, Bush and Reagan did. And name the things you think Trump will do.

At this point, I need a good laugh.

There are things the GOP just can't take away.

Obama took out Bin Laden after the GOP let him go.

Obama is credited with saving the auto industry and millions of jobs.

Obama got millions health care who didn't have it before. If Republicans end Obamacare, they will be known as the party that told millions of Americans to die.

Obama moved student loans from the banks saving billions that were reinvested into low cost loans.

Obama passed the Credit Card act that has a dozen reforms that help consumers.

The first piece of legislation Obama signed was Lily Ledbetter, equal pay for equal work.

And I haven't even bothered to go look anything up and I can still think of another dozen.

Now, name the things Bush, Bush and Reagan did. And name the things you think Trump will do.

Read your post

Gingrich has such a legacy...

“The subcommittee decided that regardless of the resolution of the … tax question, Mr. Gingrich’s conduct in this regard was improper, did not reflect creditably on the House, and was deserving of sanction,” the committee report says.

On Dec. 21, 1996, Gingrich admitted that he violated the House ethics rules and he apologized. He apologized not for breaking the law but for displaying poor judgment.

Not to mention all of his Sexcapades

Fuck Newt Gingrich, he's desperately hoping no one accurately recalls his own "legacy".

Doubtful. We've had a series of four globalist presidents, and while Obama by far did the most damage, a return to an earlier mode of "America First" will be seriously refreshing and productive.

From an American POV, Obama will never look good.

Doubtful. We've had a series of four globalist presidents, and while Obama by far did the most damage, a return to an earlier mode of "America First" will be seriously refreshing and productive.

From an american POV, america doesn't look good and voting in and of itself will never alter this trajectory.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

By slipping through the 2017 National Defense Authorization Act, President Obama has signed the “Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act” into law, effectively putting all speech under federal control.

BREAKING: Obama Bans Free Speech In The Dead of Night

Newt Gingrich really doesn't have a positive legacy, his legacy consist of scandals and adultery, what a guy! Newt is pretty much a slug.
So, who in their right mind would quote such a loser?

John Kennedy was a serial adulterer, and yet, he was a great man with great skills at articulating his points. A courageous man as well.

Newt Gingrich is very knowledgeable and adept at making great sense and articulating his positions as well.
On the other hand, Obama and Hillary sound like a couple of scared buffoons. And it reflects the real them.

First of all, I want to state that I didn't vote for Obama.
Obama did raise to a higher level, the way the world looked at America. It is much more positive than when "W" left office and is considerably higher than Trump's election is viewed world-wide. Russia, Israel, Philippines
and North Korea, are the only countries that had a favorable reaction to Trump's victory.
Americans do give Obama a 56% favorable rating, where as Trump's favorable rating still trails his unfavorable rating 43-46.
So your theory is still a work in progress.

First of all, I want to state that I didn't vote for Obama.
Obama did raise to a higher level, the way the world looked at America. It is much more positive than when "W" left office and is considerably higher than Trump's election is viewed world-wide. Russia, Israel, Philippines
and North Korea, are the only countries that had a favorable reaction to Trump's victory.
Americans do give Obama a 56% favorable rating, where as Trump's favorable rating still trails his unfavorable rating 43-46.
So your theory is still a work in progress.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back