Gingrich Is Now Our Leader Let's All Unite Behind Him

Wake up and smell the coffee and don't be confused by Democrat propaganda. ...

Well, I took a whiff, and here's what I got:

It smells like the same old, stale, gas-station coffee they've been serving up for decades. It smells like the establishment is worried that the Republican base isn't going to dutifully sign off on Romney, so they're throwing Newt in as a back up plan. it smells like bullshit.

It smells like the same old, stale, gas-station coffee they've been serving up for decades. It smells like the establishment is worried that the Republican base isn't going to dutifully sign off on Romney, so they're throwing Newt in as a back up plan. it smells like bullshit.

Why do you have to hide? Just come out and say what you mean, and declare who you really are. Not knowing, and not being told by you, I'm going to guess you are a whacked out Libertarian who really, really hates America and wants to drag this country even farther down.

Let me tell you something: Never in this world's history is any nation going to elect any Libertarian to anything. It is a totally insane philosophy that lives in a drugged up world that never was, and never will be, and never can be.

It insanely imagines that humans are intrinsically good and left totally alone, they will always do the right thing like wild animals, who are controlled by their instincts do. I've got news for you, they won't.

Humans need strict accountability, now it need not be governmental accountability, but it must be some kind of strict accountability. Typically, if not government, it must be Family, Church, Employer, and other non-governmental groups of various sorts.

In our "golden age" past, it's true, we didn't have governmental accountability, BUT we DID have non-governmental controls that were much tighter than governmental controls are now.

You can choose who controls your conduct, but you cannot choose to have no control over your conduct. Such an idea is stupid, false, damaging to all living things, ungodly, and anti-American.

Why do you have to hide? Just come out and say what you mean, and declare who you really are. Not knowing, and not being told by you, I'm going to guess you are a whacked out Libertarian who really, really hates America and wants to drag this country even farther down.

Let me tell you something: Never in this world's history is any nation going to elect any Libertarian to anything. It is a totally insane philosophy that lives in a drugged up world that never was, and never will be, and never can be.

It insanely imagines that humans are intrinsically good and left totally alone, they will always do the right thing like wild animals, who are controlled by their instincts do. I've got news for you, they won't.

Humans need strict accountability, now it need not be governmental accountability, but it must be some kind of strict accountability. Typically, if not government, it must be Family, Church, Employer, and other non-governmental groups of various sorts.

In our "golden age" past, it's true, we didn't have governmental accountability, BUT we DID have non-governmental controls that were much tighter than governmental controls are now.

You can choose who controls your conduct, but you cannot choose to have no control over your conduct. Such an idea is stupid, false, damaging to all living things, ungodly, and anti-American.

You sound like every despot that has ever lived or will ever live. Are you sure you're not a radical Mullah posing as a Christian or just a radical Christian posing as an American?

Wake up and smell the coffee and don't be confused by Democrat propaganda. They hate Newt because nominating him means not only the end of Obama, but the end of the Democrat Party and all they stand for. We can't "settle" this time, and we don't have to.

Newt is the only candidate that has defeated Democrats across the length and breadth of the land. And he will do it again. All his past problems were because he didn't have the power of the Presidency.

His plan was to impeach Clinton and then impeach Gore and then to become the President through the line of succession. He was thwarted by his own party, stabbed in the back by dirty "moderates" in his own Republican Party. This caused him to resign his Speaker-ship and leave Congress to fight another day.

This he did by writing a dozen books and building a war chest to survive. He now will become 15 years late, our President. There is no greater cause than getting him elected and supporting him thereafter. No one loves America like Newt Does. The little slime bags who never did anything, and never even tried to do anything are now biting at his ankles.

:clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap:

Newt is an authoritarian and you are an authoritarian follower. It has become an epidemic on the right. Turn off Limbaugh, Fox News and all the false propaganda you are being poisoned by. Go out and meet real Americans, preferably in a poor neighborhood.

The only party that faces extinction is the GOP.

Here is your word for the day: demographics

I heard Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries say the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

The House voted overwhelmingly yesterday to reprimand House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) and order him to pay an unprecedented $300,000 penalty, the first time in the House's 208-year history it has disciplined a speaker for ethical wrongdoing.
The ethics case and its resolution leave Gingrich with little leeway for future personal controversies, House Republicans said. Exactly one month before yesterday's vote, Gingrich admitted that he brought discredit to the House and broke its rules by failing to ensure that financing for two projects would not violate federal tax law and by giving the House ethics committee false information.

"Newt has done some things that have embarrassed House Republicans and embarrassed the House," said Rep. Peter Hoekstra (R-Mich.). "If [the voters] see more of that, they will question our judgment."
Washingtonpost.com: House Reprimands, Penalizes Speaker

How quickly we forget such things , frankly in a time when our nation needs leaders, to look into the past at a man that clealry has ethical issues and has proven himself in Govt. to be inept at it in terms of leadership, to support that man for the highest office in this nation in these very hard times would not be very wise. In my humble opinion our nation needs leaders that are not only willing to make tough decisions, but are also ethically strong and willing to stick by their principles and lead THIS nation and in so doing provide an example for the world to follow. While I am sure Mr. Gingrich has some qualities that may fit that, he has proven himself to be lacking in several area's.

Wake up and smell the coffee and don't be confused by Democrat propaganda. They hate Newt because nominating him means not only the end of Obama, but the end of the Democrat Party and all they stand for. We can't "settle" this time, and we don't have to.

Newt is the only candidate that has defeated Democrats across the length and breadth of the land. And he will do it again. All his past problems were because he didn't have the power of the Presidency.

His plan was to impeach Clinton and then impeach Gore and then to become the President through the line of succession. He was thwarted by his own party, stabbed in the back by dirty "moderates" in his own Republican Party. This caused him to resign his Speaker-ship and leave Congress to fight another day.

This he did by writing a dozen books and building a war chest to survive. He now will become 15 years late, our President. There is no greater cause than getting him elected and supporting him thereafter. No one loves America like Newt Does. The little slime bags who never did anything, and never even tried to do anything are now biting at his ankles.

Here is some analysis of Newt's future flight path as RE his growing approval: Gingrich: Is his rise sustainable? | RedState

I also found this quote interesting:

"Believe it or not, we may be faced with a situation where every candidate is perceived by the electorate as being flawed, but Newt Gingrich is the one whose silver tongue is impressive enough to overcome his imperfections and win over the Republican Party."

Even if the author was referring only to the Republican field here, why would this not be true in the general 2012 election when referencing that block of voters that would vote for the Not-Obama candidate and Independents voters also (the candidate needs his base and the majority of Independents)? Indeed, Obama now has a record he will, involuntarily, be running on. Add to this, the mostly accepted reason why Newt is surging in the polls, his debate performances, and Lincoln/Douglas debates with Barry might very well result in the same result in the general election(i.e. he gets the majority of the vote for the same reason that has propells Newt to higher levels of acceptability in the primary polls).

There is something else. Rasmussen has the generic GOP candidate beating Obama by 8 points (49% to Obama’s 41% MOE 3%). The Romney /Obama match-up (MOE 3%) is a statistical dead heat. Obama beats Newt 45% to 40% (MOE 3%)…certainly not a commanding lead. At some point don’t we have to wonder why that 8%, that prefer the Not-Obama candidate, would not vote for that generic GOP candidate who, then, would have the specific name of Newt Gingrich? This would certainly be more likely after a series of nationally televised Lincoln/Douglas debates* with Newt.

Those polls are here:

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

2012 Presidential Matchups - Rasmussen Reports™

If Newt takes Iowa or a large chunk of those caucuses I think that would be one more bit of evidence that this election is not your usual state of affairs. Consider this: As anecdotal as it might be, the Iowa evangelical vote tried to get together and coalesce around one candidate, they failed. It seems issues like the economy, jobs, the deficit, and massive government spending prevented them from agreeing on a candidate regarding the social issues they care about. Those issues were overwhelmingly more important to them then their evangelical social issues. If this is true of the rest of the electorate, this means that a majority of voters will be judging the candidates on their past successes in dealing with those problems. This would not be good news for the Obama administration.

*Those debates would not be controlled by leftist media types. Other than the candidates, there would just be a time keeper and a moderator (perhaps combined into one person) asking issue questions that number in the single digits. The answers could be as long as an hour or more. Rebuttals could last as long as 30 minutes. This would allow viewers to better understand the candidates’ views and the rebuttals would force viewers to consider both sides of an argument and choose which argument seems to make the most sense for the country. Demagoguery, Class Warfare, and agitprop would be exposed for what they are, no matter who the author.

JM

P.S. Newt has just begun to show his foreign policy bona fides by declaring, if elected, he would name John Bolton as Secretary of State.

Here is some analysis of Newt's future flight path as RE his growing approval: Gingrich: Is his rise sustainable? | RedState

I also found this quote interesting:

"Believe it or not, we may be faced with a situation where every candidate is perceived by the electorate as being flawed, but Newt Gingrich is the one whose silver tongue is impressive enough to overcome his imperfections and win over the Republican Party."

Even if the author was referring only to the Republican field here, why would this not be true in the general 2012 election when referencing that block of voters that would vote for the Not-Obama candidate and Independents voters also (the candidate needs his base and the majority of Independents)? Indeed, Obama now has a record he will, involuntarily, be running on. Add to this, the mostly accepted reason why Newt is surging in the polls, his debate performances, and Lincoln/Douglas debates with Barry might very well result in the same result in the general election(i.e. he gets the majority of the vote for the same reason that has propells Newt to higher levels of acceptability in the primary polls).

There is something else. Rasmussen has the generic GOP candidate beating Obama by 8 points (49% to Obama’s 41% MOE 3%). The Romney /Obama match-up (MOE 3%) is a statistical dead heat. Obama beats Newt 45% to 40% (MOE 3%)…certainly not a commanding lead. At some point don’t we have to wonder why that 8%, that prefer the Not-Obama candidate, would not vote for that generic GOP candidate who, then, would have the specific name of Newt Gingrich? This would certainly be more likely after a series of nationally televised Lincoln/Douglas debates* with Newt.

Those polls are here:

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

2012 Presidential Matchups - Rasmussen Reports™

If Newt takes Iowa or a large chunk of those caucuses I think that would be one more bit of evidence that this election is not your usual state of affairs. Consider this: As anecdotal as it might be, the Iowa evangelical vote tried to get together and coalesce around one candidate, they failed. It seems issues like the economy, jobs, the deficit, and massive government spending prevented them from agreeing on a candidate regarding the social issues they care about. Those issues were overwhelmingly more important to them then their evangelical social issues. If this is true of the rest of the electorate, this means that a majority of voters will be judging the candidates on their past successes in dealing with those problems. This would not be good news for the Obama administration.

*Those debates would not be controlled by leftist media types. Other than the candidates, there would just be a time keeper and a moderator (perhaps combined into one person) asking issue questions that number in the single digits. The answers could be as long as an hour or more. Rebuttals could last as long as 30 minutes. This would allow viewers to better understand the candidates’ views and the rebuttals would force viewers to consider both sides of an argument and choose which argument seems to make the most sense for the country. Demagoguery, Class Warfare, and agitprop would be exposed for what they are, no matter who the author.

JM

P.S. Newt has just begun to show his foreign policy bona fides by declaring, if elected, he would name John Bolton as Secretary of State.

So the question is Jim, can Newt 'break on through to the other side'...:lol:

images

Wake up and smell the coffee and don't be confused by Democrat propaganda. ..

You’ve got to be kidding, there is no democratic ‘propaganda.’ GOP candidates are judged on their words and actions alone.

I'm going to guess you are a whacked out Libertarian who really, really hates America and wants to drag this country even farther down.

It’s impossible for libertarians to drag the country any further down than have the republicans.

Gingrich Is Now Our Leader Let's All Unite Behind Him

Ok, the divisive playing around is now over, let's unite and win this election, and all the contests down-ballot as well. This is the most historic election in this new century, and will determine the direction of the nation the rest of this century. Whether you supported Newt all along or someone else, now is the time to put aside the differences among ourselves and unite on one candidate to defeat Obama.

Don't be a disloyal Republican, or a disloyal Conservative or a disloyal Believer. Don't be a divider but rather be a uniter. All for one, and one for all. Don't express sour grapes, and hold grudges. Let's unite behind our leader, and win this one for the gipper.

Newt has many strengths, and many talents and virtues, let's capitalize on them, and not make our vision of the perfect, the enemy of the good.

Newt will not run alone, and he surely will not govern alone. We will have our Governors and state governments, and we will have our Republican-Conservative controlled Congress, and our strong majority of seats on the Supreme Court. Let's not throw our chances away with personal recriminations, frustrations, grudges and doubts. Let's go with what we have, and win, and do it NOW.

One final encouraging note: I have studied thousands of elections, and over and over the most masculine man always beats the less masculine man. It is almost invariable. Now there are a variety of ways to measure masculinity, but however you measure this characteristic, Newt is more masculine than Romney, IMO and more masculine than Obama also. Romeny vs. Obama would be more like a toss up on masculinity. This is one of the bottom lines that decided me against Romney, and it is his discernable feminine streak. Just look carefully at the way he moves, and how he comes across.

This election is likely to be fought on economic issues, BUT if there is an international blow-up before the election, and foreign policy comes raging to the fore, Newt polls at the very top of everybody on public trust of his ability in this areas of foreign affairs, way ahead of both Romeny AND Obama. This will be no small matter if it happens.

GO, GRAND OLD PARTY! GO, GRAND OLD PARTY!
:clap:

Yeah, listen to this dumbshi...er...fellow, GOP.

PLEASE.

Newts ethics violations were motivated by him being ganged up on, by both the Democrats who hated him beyond madness, and disgruntled Republicans who hated him as well. It was the same "majority" that brought down Nixon, and others. Nixon said that when you lose control of your own party, you are finished. It also happened to President Johnson who succeeded Lincoln in office. But Newt could not have done all that he did do, without incurring that hatred within his own party. It is a price good men have to pay from time to time for being right on the issues.

It in no way disqualifies him for the office of President. Jealousy in your own ranks is often the way great men are brought down by the Judas, and Brutus types obeying the group they represent. Instructive as well are downings of TR, and John Adams. Newt is now appealing that old politically motivated case directly to the American people, and I think God will revenge him on his unjust and malevolent attackers.

Newts ethics violations were motivated by him being ganged up on, by both the Democrats who hated him beyond madness, and disgruntled Republicans who hated him as well. It was the same "majority" that brought down Nixon, and others. Nixon said that when you lose control of your own party, you are finished. It also happened to President Johnson who succeeded Lincoln in office. But Newt could not have done all that he did do, without incurring that hatred within his own party. It is a price good men have to pay from time to time for being right on the issues.

It in no way disqualifies him for the office of President. Jealousy in your own ranks is often the way great men are brought down by the Judas, and Brutus types obeying the group they represent. Instructive as well are downings of TR, and John Adams. Newt is now appealing that old politically motivated case directly to the American people, and I think God will revenge him on his unjust and malevolent attackers.

And you are?.. :lol:

Forum List

Back