Gingrich: 1/6 hearings "Stalinist show trials" or infomercials... Trump ahead in polls

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

G says people are not watching the 1/6 hearings. I guess only 9% are following it. He says it is just Stalinist show trials, which of course we knew that. He tells us that in a hypothetical poll Trump wins 6-8 points over byedum

You'd think it would 68 points but ...

Trump Knocks McCarthy’s ‘Foolish’ Move To Yank GOP Picks From Jan. 6 Committee

Former President Trump jabbed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s (R-CA) decision to yank all five of his GOP picks for the Jan. 6 Select Committee last year.

In an interview with conservative radio host Wayne Allyn Root, the former president heaped praise onto Jordan and Banks for doing his bidding of pushing the Big Lie.

Trump then complained about the “bad decision” made by McCarthy that jeopardized GOP representation on the Jan. 6 Select Committee. Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) are the only Republicans who serve on the committee investigating the events surrounding Jan. 6.

“This committee, it was a bad decision not to have representation on that committee,” Trump said. “That was a very, very foolish decision because they try to pretend like they’re legit, and only when you get into the inner workings you say ‘what kind of a thing is this?’ Just a one-sided witch hunt.”

Trump Knocks McCarthy’s ‘Foolish’ Move To Yank GOP Picks

IOW, Capt. COVID disagrees with Kev's weak kneed strategy of trying to de-legitimize the committee by taking his ball and going home. The Orange Insurrectionist's preference being to try to sabotage it from within with witless sycophants Jordan and Banks. Too bad Nancy was having none of it.

Trump Knocks McCarthy’s ‘Foolish’ Move To Yank GOP Picks From Jan. 6 Committee

Former President Trump jabbed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s (R-CA) decision to yank all five of his GOP picks for the Jan. 6 Select Committee last year.

In an interview with conservative radio host Wayne Allyn Root, the former president heaped praise onto Jordan and Banks for doing his bidding of pushing the Big Lie.

Trump then complained about the “bad decision” made by McCarthy that jeopardized GOP representation on the Jan. 6 Select Committee. Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) are the only Republicans who serve on the committee investigating the events surrounding Jan. 6.

“This committee, it was a bad decision not to have representation on that committee,” Trump said. “That was a very, very foolish decision because they try to pretend like they’re legit, and only when you get into the inner workings you say ‘what kind of a thing is this?’ Just a one-sided witch hunt.”

Trump Knocks McCarthy’s ‘Foolish’ Move To Yank GOP Picks

IOW, Capt. COVID disagrees with Kev's weak kneed strategy of trying to de-legitimize the committee by taking his ball and going home. The Orange Insurrectionist's preference being to try to sabotage it from within with witless sycophants Jordan and Banks. Too bad Nancy was having none of it.
The "committee" is illegitimate......Suck on it, Stalinist.

G says people are not watching the 1/6 hearings. I guess only 9% are following it. He says it is just Stalinist show trials, which of course we knew that. He tells us that in a hypothetical poll Trump wins 6-8 points over byedum

They let a crew of comedians to film it.......lololol...........................How serious...........lol...... We'll find out on the 2023 1/6 committee.

The "committee" is illegitimate......Suck on it, Stalinist.
Do you Trumpleton's all attend the same anger management class? If so, you need a new instructor. Also, figure out how to write a reply without using a heaping helping of hyperbole.
There is no aspect of the committee or its work that is illegitimate........and you can't prove why it is.

Do you Trumpleton's all attend the same anger management class? If so, you need a new instructor. Also, figure out how to write a reply without using a heaping helping of hyperbole.
There is no aspect of the committee or its work that is illegitimate........and you can't prove why it is.
I'm not a "Trumpelton", dickweed.

Your silly-assed clown car "committee" isn't going to get any better an outcome than Trey Gowdy's Benghazi shit show did.

It's only role is to provide inspiration for blockheads like you to whack yourselves on a daily basis....

jack1.gif

Somehow the thrust of this thread has been lost.

The former speaker has pointed out that viewership of the 1/6 Committee clown show is pathetic, and comprised of exclusively people who already hate Trump; hence it is a total waste of effort for the Leftists.

What he doesn't mention is that any credibility that Committee might have had was flushed down the figurative toilet when they allowed that Schiff fellow to be its spokeweenie.

Your silly-assed clown car "committee" isn't going to get any better an outcome than Trey Gowdy's Benghazi shit show did.

It's only role is to provide inspiration for blockheads like you to whack yourselves on a daily basis....

jack1.gif
LOL

jack1.gif

I disagree.

While there may not be anything significant to come of treason charges, the attempts to push Georgia to "find more votes", and the $250 million raised to "save the election" may prove to be Trump's downfall.

The former speaker has pointed out that viewership of the 1/6 Committee clown show is pathetic, and comprised of exclusively people who already hate Trump; hence it is a total waste of effort for the Leftists.

What he doesn't mention is that any credibility that Committee might have had was flushed down the figurative toilet when they allowed that Schiff fellow to be its spokeweenie.
Every thread loses its thrust rather quickly...lol

I disagree.

While there may not be anything significant to come of treason charges, the attempts to push Georgia to "find more votes", and the $250 million raised to "save the election" may prove to be Trump's downfall.
You got him now. Indictments any day......lolol

What a bullshit election you fucking frauds

The Hunter story squelched was a GD fraud. PA was a GD fraud. Michigan was a GD fraud. Arizona was a GD fraud

oh, that weirdo was prominent

figures

it's like the Left said

Hmmmmm... Who is the biggest liar among us? That's the one we should put in front.. I say Schiffty... uh... I mean Schiff

Newt is the "bawling, diaper wearing baby" What a disgrace. He is the reason political warfare exists within the GOP.

How does he know they're Stalinist show trials unless he's watching?

Look in the mirror, leftie.

Ha ha - you clowns just don't get it.

But you will.

That word "Stalinist" is mine, I brought it to the table. Pretty soon you'll hear righties all over the country echoing it.. it's happening already.

I told you, I don't have to prove anything. I just have to make you unpopular.

Not like you need my help... :p

You must be watching going Golden Girl reruns. The J6 hearings are making trump look like a traitor....which he is.

You listen to Newt Gingrich?! Haha. Why?

Forum List

Back