CNN: Why inflation can actually be good for everyday Americans and bad for rich people

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Does this make sense?

If you get your news from CNN, do you believe inflation is good?

For those who are now spending $200-$1000 more per month for gas and food…is inflation good?

Does this make sense?

For those who are now spending $200-$1000 more per month for gas and food…is inflation good?

Inflation is good for making obese people slender.

Inflation is good for making obese people slender.

Yet the leaders never seem to miss a meal.

Your point is well taken….USA is the most obese country,

Our poor people are fat, MOST of the rest of the world have skinny poor people.

They act as if we haven't gone through this just a decade ago under Biden and Obama.... unreal how stupid their viewers are.... you can lie to them all day long and they just soak it up.... like goats in a trash heap....

They act as if we haven't gone through this just a decade ago under Biden and Obama.... unreal how stupid their viewers are.... you can lie to them all day long and they just soak it up.... like goats in a trash heap....
laugh... seems like it to me

and cnn has been sued for lying more than once

but hey... they've got so much $$ from their lying, the pay outs were probably chump change to them...

How could that be? Americans drink diet Coke when they drive up to Mickey D's and order their super size burgers and fries.

Canada isn't much better, and believe it or not America isn't number one.

I would say in terms of morbidly obese though, I wonder if America is number one or not. I watch Parking Wars and other live camera TV shows from time to time based in the U.S and I see people who are very large at a higher rate than in my experiences in Canada.

Often genetics and upbringing make it a difficult hill to climb. The world needs to learn the facts about insulin resistance etc.

Yet the leaders never seem to miss a meal.

Your point is well taken….USA is the most obese country,

Our poor people are fat, MOST of the rest of the world have skinny poor people.
Actually, obesity is a 'growing' global problem.

Some of my investments will earn $1250 per month more than they did last year. Credit rising interest rates due to inflation.

Possibly, but how much more are you paying for goods and services? I know our spending is way up. I'm guessing groceries are up 10%, gas probably double that...on and on

It's killing the lower and middle classes

Possibly, but how much more are you paying for goods and services? I know our spending is way up. I'm guessing groceries are up 10%, gas probably double that...on and on

It's killing the lower and middle classes
Thankfully I'm pretty immune to most rising prices, and when the recession hits lots of big-ticket items will go on sale. Craigslist will also be filled with bargains.

If my monthly food costs went up 10 per cent it would only be $12.

Does this make sense?

Here's the "logic" these Biden employees at CNN used:

But on the whole, inflation can actually be a good thing for many working-class Americans, especially those with fixed-rate debt like a 30-year mortgage. That's because wages are going up, which not only empowers workers but also gives them more money to pay down debt. Plus, in the case of a mortgage, your monthly payment will be the same but your house will increase in value.
That's right, they didn't even mention the massive increases in the costs of everything else besides fixed rate mortgage payments.

Fucking clowns.

Thankfully I'm pretty immune to most rising prices, and when the recession hits lots of big-ticket items will go on sale. Craigslist will also be filled with bargains.

If my monthly food costs went up 10 per cent it would only be $12.

Most Americans aren't immune and CNN is full of shit

I've stopped giving to charity altogether!
I gotta offset inflation some way. This is a good place to start.
Most of these newfound lumpenproletariats voted for Biden anyways or didn't vote at all. They deserve to GET IT GOOD, AND TO GET IT HARD!!

Forum List

Back