Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

He was real but the stories of miracles were made up or exaggerated. Back then every other dude claimed to be the Messiah. Here is the thing, he was not blonde haired and blue eyed as he was a Middle Eastern Jew but here is the other thing, he was likely very charismatic, tough and a good fighter. Here is the third thing, thank goodness for Christianity as without it the world would be a giant Sharia Law shit hole.

Or maybe we'd have kept worshipping the Roman Gods and not had Dark Ages.

But you kind of skipped over my points... If Jesus was real, why isn't there a lot more consistent information on him?

It's just as plausible that he was created as a literary device by Saul of Tarsus because Saul lacked the standing to propose major reforms of Judaism.

The problem being that the stories are just that, stories. Mark wrote the bare bones, but then when someone pointed out the messiah had to have been born in Bethlehem and Jesus was supposedly from Nazareth, Luke and Matthew had to come up with convoluted stories around his birth.

Matthew's was kind of plagarism... A mad king orders the deaths of babies? Where have we heard that one before? Oh, yeah, the same thing happened with Moses. Except, of course, that Herod's life was pretty well documented, and no one else ever claimed he ordered a bunch of babies killed.

Luke's is even sillier. The new Roman governor orders a census, and requires everyone to report to their ancestral home to be counted. First the Romans didn't conduct censuses that way. Second, Jesus was born in Galilee, which was still not a Roman Province at that time, so there was no reason for my Patron Saint to go back and be counted.

But if you understand those stories as LITERARY constructs, they make sense. The Magi were shoe-horned into Matthew because they were trying to give Jesus some of that Zoroastrian Mojo.

She's Slovenian, not Russian. And Slovenia was not part of the USSR nor are they known to eat borscht. Dumbass.

Borscht (English: /ˈbɔːrʃ, ˈbɔːrʃt/ (About this soundlisten)) is a beet soup common in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You got called on your hypocritical self contradicting bullshit again.

Not at all. She had a sweet gig... All she had to do was smile sweetly, collect money and occasionally show up at fan conventions.

I don't bring up how you were mean to him, I bring up how you lied about him and how prejudiced you are.

I bring these up because these are traits that you bring to every discussion.

Again, pointing out he was a disrespectful, entitled punk is hardly lying about him.

She's Slovenian, not Russian. And Slovenia was not part of the USSR nor are they known to eat borscht. Dumbass.

Borscht (English: /ˈbɔːrʃ, ˈbɔːrʃt/ (About this soundlisten)) is a beet soup common in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia.

Slovenia is in Central Europe. Dumbass. And even if they eat borscht there, it's not what they're known for.

Face it, you thought Slovenia was part of the Communist Bloc and that they had to stand in line for store items like in the USSR. That's why you said what you said.

Jesus, you're a fucking moron.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You got called on your hypocritical self contradicting bullshit again.

Not at all. She had a sweet gig... All she had to do was smile sweetly, collect money and occasionally show up at fan conventions.

Just like a good little liberal, right? Fuck that.

You contradicted yourself. Again.

I don't bring up how you were mean to him, I bring up how you lied about him and how prejudiced you are.

I bring these up because these are traits that you bring to every discussion.

Again, pointing out he was a disrespectful, entitled punk is hardly lying about him.

Which is a lie.

Slovenia is in Central Europe. Dumbass. And even if they eat borscht there, it's not what they're known for.

Face it, you thought Slovenia was part of the Communist Bloc and that they had to stand in line for store items like in the USSR. That's why you said what you said.

Slovenia was part of the Communist block when it was part of Yugoslavia. At least until Tito got full of himself.

Hey, if someone were paying me six figures and all I had to do was keep my mouth shut and not say anything stupid on Social Media, I'd do that.

Slovenia was part of the Communist block when it was part of Yugoslavia. At least until Tito got full of himself.

For three years. Hardly enough time for a waiting-in-line-for-borscht joke.

Hey, if someone were paying me six figures and all I had to do was keep my mouth shut and not say anything stupid on Social Media, I'd do that.

I'm not surprised at all that you would sell your pride and individuality so cheaply. It would take a fuck of a lot more than a six figure income to keep me from expressing my opinions.

He was real but the stories of miracles were made up or exaggerated. Back then every other dude claimed to be the Messiah. Here is the thing, he was not blonde haired and blue eyed as he was a Middle Eastern Jew but here is the other thing, he was likely very charismatic, tough and a good fighter. Here is the third thing, thank goodness for Christianity as without it the world would be a giant Sharia Law shit hole.

But you kind of skipped over my points... If Jesus was real, why isn't there a lot more consistent information on him?

It's just as plausible that he was created as a literary device by Saul of Tarsus because Saul lacked the standing to propose major reforms of Judaism.

The problem being that the stories are just that, stories. Mark wrote the bare bones, but then when someone pointed out the messiah had to have been born in Bethlehem and Jesus was supposedly from Nazareth, Luke and Matthew had to come up with convoluted stories around his birth.

Matthew's was kind of plagarism... A mad king orders the deaths of babies? Where have we heard that one before? Oh, yeah, the same thing happened with Moses. Except, of course, that Herod's life was pretty well documented, and no one else ever claimed he ordered a bunch of babies killed.

Luke's is even sillier. The new Roman governor orders a census, and requires everyone to report to their ancestral home to be counted. First the Romans didn't conduct censuses that way. Second, Jesus was born in Galilee, which was still not a Roman Province at that time, so there was no reason for my Patron Saint to go back and be counted.

But if you understand those stories as LITERARY constructs, they make sense. The Magi were shoe-horned into Matthew because they were trying to give Jesus some of that Zoroastrian Mojo.
Jesus' story oddly resembles the story of Horus. As I said, I believe he was real just not the Messiah. If he wasn't and a billion people pray to a fictional character?!?! Well that is something.

You think that Yugoslavia was any better off than the rest of the communist block?

Okay, she didn't want to drive around in a Yugo. Better?

1615857787180.png

Frankly, she was a slut who slept with an old man hoping he'd croak and she'd get his money.

Did she back the wrong horse.

I'm not surprised at all that you would sell your pride and individuality so cheaply. It would take a fuck of a lot more than a six figure income to keep me from expressing my opinions.

Uh-huh. Spoken like a guy who has never made any real money.

Jesus' story oddly resembles the story of Horus.

Not Really. You might be thinking of Osiris or his Greek version, Serapis.

As I said, I believe he was real just not the Messiah.

If he wasn't and a billion people pray to a fictional character?!?! Well that is something.

Well, since ALL Gods are fictional, they are praying to fictional characters... Yahweh, Allah, Amaterasu, Buddha, Krishna...

Religion is something humanity needs to outgrow.

Jesus' story oddly resembles the story of Horus.

Not Really. You might be thinking of Osiris or his Greek version, Serapis.

As I said, I believe he was real just not the Messiah.

If he wasn't and a billion people pray to a fictional character?!?! Well that is something.

Well, since ALL Gods are fictional, they are praying to fictional characters... Yahweh, Allah, Amaterasu, Buddha, Krishna...

Religion is something humanity needs to outgrow.
No no Horus

I agree with you. Our fear of death has us clinging to something that doesn't exist.

You think that Yugoslavia was any better off than the rest of the communist block?

Give it up Corky.

View attachment 468168

Is it any more clever than the last ten playground insults? No.

Frankly, she was a slut who slept with an old man hoping he'd croak and she'd get his money.

Irrelevant. Liberals behaved badly and ridiculed her accent. Live with it.

As a matter of fact, I make a six figure income.

Now let's see how far down into that cesspool you'll reach to come up with a clever retort to that.

Give it up Corky.

View attachment 468168

Is it any more clever than the last ten playground insults? No.

Irrelevant. Liberals behaved badly and ridiculed her accent. Live with it.

As a matter of fact, I make a six figure income.

Now let's see how far down into that cesspool you'll reach to come up with a clever retort to that.
Joe makes high five figures barely so you’re ahead of him there...

Actually, it only shows I'm honest and he really isn't.

I'm always amazed how many supposedly rich people hang out on USMB. You'd think it was a country club.
Six figures isn’t rich in Boston. I make Low to Mid six figures depending on the year and I am far from rich.

Actually, it only shows I'm honest and he really isn't.

I'm always amazed how many supposedly rich people hang out on USMB. You'd think it was a country club.

I never said I was rich. I am anything but rich.

As to whether or not you believe I make six figures, let me remind you that YOU are the one who brought up how much money I make, not me.

Jesus' story oddly resembles the story of Horus. As I said, I believe he was real just not the Messiah. If he wasn't and a billion people pray to a fictional character?!?! Well that is something.

Since monotheism seems to have started in Egypt, then likely that is where the Hebrew picked it up.

Since monotheism seems to have started in Egypt, then likely that is where the Hebrew picked it up.
Probably

Forum List

Back