Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

Jesus' story oddly resembles the story of Horus.

Not Really. You might be thinking of Osiris or his Greek version, Serapis.

As I said, I believe he was real just not the Messiah.

If he wasn't and a billion people pray to a fictional character?!?! Well that is something.

Well, since ALL Gods are fictional, they are praying to fictional characters... Yahweh, Allah, Amaterasu, Buddha, Krishna...

Religion is something humanity needs to outgrow.

No, I think Osiris is the father of Horus, and it is more Horus that has the whole "virgin birth" thing going on.

But Messiah is Egyptian and could be anyone born of Gods.

{...The word Messiah comes from the Egyptian word "Messeh" which means to "anoint" with crocodile fat.• Messiah eventually became associated with the symbol of the king • Kings were anointed and thus gained the Messeh's strength.• Evolved into Sobek (crocodile god and Neith's son) in Egypt • Evolved into Suchos in Greece. ...}

Christos or Christ means anointed one in Greek.

{... Christ comes from the Greek word χριστός (chrīstós), meaning "anointed one". The word is derived from the Greek verb χρίω (chrī́ō), meaning "to anoint." In the Greek Septuagint, christos was used to translate the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Mašíaḥ, messiah), meaning "[one who is] anointed".
In the Old Testament, anointing was reserved to the Kings of Israel, to the High Priest of Israel, and to the prophets (1 Kings 19:16). ...}

Wish there was some way to tell if he actually existed or is a composite of many people?

A Mandalorian woman could insist that to know her is to increase your metabolism with her.

Attachments

• Yogagoad1.jpg
    Yogagoad1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 27
A Mandalorian woman could insist that to know her is to increase your metabolism with her.
You hate women.
I am the one offering free full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work. How can I be the one doing the "hating"? How many women prefer to "hate me" than to practice on me, full body massage with Happy ending?

You hate women.
I am the one offering free full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work. How can I be the one doing the "hating"? How many women prefer to "hate me" than to practice on me, full body massage with Happy ending?
You doing it to them is not what they want. Ugly people like you are difficult for women to stomach

You hate women.
You doing it to them is not what they want. Ugly people like you are difficult for women to stomach
yeah, right. Guys who believe in equality have no problem simply asking women online. Equality! Equal work for equal pay!

You hate women.
yeah, right. Guys who believe in equality have no problem simply asking women online. Equality! Equal work for equal pay!
I am very handsome so conferring with you is difficult for me too.

You hate women.
Why would you care since you are a guy? I resort to the fewest fallacies regardless of how good you may look.

You hate women.
Why would you care since you are a guy? I resort to the fewest fallacies regardless of how good you may look.
Because women like me and are repulsed by you.

You hate women.
Ugly people in general are depressing.

You hate women.
What if they are also good storytellers?

You hate women.
Still depressing

You hate women.
Still depressing
Is that why many women prefer storytellers than to simply making an appointment with a mostly nice guy?

You hate women.
Still depressing
Is that why many women prefer storytellers than to simply making an appointment with a mostly nice guy?
Women sense you are a creep.

You hate women.
Still depressing
Gossip, hearsay, and soothsay is all you have not any equality arguments even though you know how to Talk and know how to make appointments.

You hate women.
Still depressing
Gossip, hearsay, and soothsay is all you have not any equality arguments even though you know how to Talk and know how to make appointments.
You are ugly and hence lashing out. Poor Daniel.

You hate women.
Still depressing
I would probably try harder if I were uglier. Besides, we already know women try harder under Capitalism when capital is involved.

You hate women.
Still depressing
I would probably try harder if I were uglier. Besides, we already know women try harder under Capitalism when capital is involved.
Capitalism is anti cancel culture

Forum List

Back