Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

It is not "bad behavior" because you say it is. Amazing how much of a troll you are.

Comparing the whining of MAGAts to victims of the holocaust? Really?

I know, I know, you're Jewish and you've been spending the last four years excusing bad behavior of MAGAts.
She said neighbors were the first to turn and she was right. That is not “bad behavior” you’re not Jewish so why are you offended?

She said neighbors were the first to turn and she was right. That is not “bad behavior” you’re not Jewish so why are you offended?

Actually, no.

First, their neighbors didn't really "turn" on Germany's Jews. they already hated them for centuries before Hitler got there. Just like Trump really didn't invent racism, he just used it effectively. Now, here's the thing. Anti-semitism isn't an accident in Christianity, it's a design feature. Despite what Vatican II said, the bible is pretty clear on who killed Jesus. (Editor's note. I don't think Jesus ever existed, but that's neither here nor there.) The Jews were blamed for Germany's defeat in WWII long before the Nazis were even a thing.

No, I'm not Jewish. I did have a cousin who got sent to Nordhausen because he said something the Nazis didn't like in his Catholic Church. (He was a priest). I had another cousin who died on the Russian Front. My late father was in the US Army and suffered from PTSD for the rest of his life. So I'm rightfully offended when some hack actress trivializes the horrors of WWII in a tweet.

(To be fair, another Uncle spent about year in custody after the war because he was a Mitlaufer, one of the German officials who went along with the Nazis to keep his cushy government job.)

Actually, no.

First, their neighbors didn't really "turn" on Germany's Jews. they already hated them for centuries before Hitler got there. Just like Trump really didn't invent racism, he just used it effectively. Now, here's the thing. Anti-semitism isn't an accident in Christianity, it's a design feature. Despite what Vatican II said, the bible is pretty clear on who killed Jesus. (Editor's note. I don't think Jesus ever existed, but that's neither here nor there.) The Jews were blamed for Germany's defeat in WWII long before the Nazis were even a thing.

No, I'm not Jewish. I did have a cousin who got sent to Nordhausen because he said something the Nazis didn't like in his Catholic Church. (He was a priest). I had another cousin who died on the Russian Front. My late father was in the US Army and suffered from PTSD for the rest of his life. So I'm rightfully offended when some hack actress trivializes the horrors of WWII in a tweet.

(To be fair, another Uncle spent about year in custody after the war because he was a Mitlaufer, one of the German officials who went along with the Nazis to keep his cushy government job.)
Jesus existed LoL. He may not have been the Messiah but he existed. Do you believe Abe Lincoln existed?

Actually, no.

She did not trivialize it. She was right. My grandmother’s sister was in Germany and shared these same stories. I heard them 2nd hand but they were pretty horrific. Neighbors turning Jews in. Now we have neighbors turning in Trump supporters and trying to get them cancelled. Weak sauce

Jesus existed LoL. He may not have been the Messiah but he existed. Do you believe Abe Lincoln existed?

Yes.

Okay, Abe is not a good comparison, so let's take someone who IS a good comparison, another person with the initials JC. Julius Caesar.

Both Julius and Jesus were worshipped as Gods.

What evidence do we have for Caesar. Well, we have statues of him made in real time. We have coins that were struck of him in real time. We have contemporaneous accounts of him from other people who also lived at that time. We know what day he was born (12 July 100 BCE) and what day he died (15 March, 44 BCE). We can see on the map how he influenced the shape of the Roman Empire and his family continued to Rule the Empire for another 100+ years after his death. That's all really solid evidence that Julius was real.

Now, let's go to Jesus. We have no statues made of him in real time. All of the Gospel accounts were written decades later by people who never met him and were seriously cribbing off of other people's work. We don't know what day or even year he was born. (Matthew says before 4BCE, before the death of Herod the great, Luke says during the Governorship of Quirinius, which was in 6CE. We don't know what year he died in. Could be anywhere from 29 CE to 36 CE. References to him in non-Christian works seem dubious, at best. Like he was shoe-horned in there because the Christian monks copying those texts though he should be in there.

Now, here's the kicker. While Julius was a pretty impressive dude, there was very little supernatural about his story. He didn't perform miracles or rise from the dead. He was just a dude. Jesus did things people probably would have noticed. People would have noticed if the dead started coming back to life (as Matthew said in Matt. 27) or if the whole world went dark. (Mark Luke and Matthew).

I could go into pages on this topic, but that's the gist.... Jesus is much more likely a fictional character than a real one.

She did not trivialize it. She was right. My grandmother’s sister was in Germany and shared these same stories. I heard them 2nd hand but they were pretty horrific. Neighbors turning Jews in. Now we have neighbors turning in Trump supporters and trying to get them cancelled. Weak sauce

You know what, when you right wingers start disappearing from these boards, then I'll take it seriously.

'Fraid not. It only counts where they and their employees are concerned but not it does not count to me.

again, your opinion is the one that doesn't count...to anyone.

Not because you say so. And yes, there are people who agree with me, including a particular Jewish individual you are acquainted with here. So, my opinion does count with them.

Again, you're beating a dead horse. Everyone knows Disney fired her and everyone knows why. I don't agree with the Twitterbabies or the JoeB babies that it was antisemitic. Got it?

Okay, if you want to excuse her bad behavior, that's on you..

I'm not excusing bad behavior, I'm saying it wasn't bad behavior. Haven't you grasped that yet?

Good thing you aren't making the million dollar decisions at Disney.

It's a good thing you aren't either.

You're not fooling anybody here ya know. All of us see right through that fake moral façade of yours. I'm not sure who it is you're trying to impress but it sure as hell ain't me.

Not because you say so. And yes, there are people who agree with me, including a particular Jewish individual you are acquainted with here. So, my opinion does count with them.

Well, since none of them are making hiring decisions at Disney, it doesn't matter.

The Aggrieved White Fanbois are upset, but no one else really is.

I'm not excusing bad behavior, I'm saying it wasn't bad behavior. Haven't you grasped that yet?

The problem being, you think the bad behavior of the last four years were fine... The American people didn't.

Well, since none of them are making hiring decisions at Disney, it doesn't matter.

Irrelevant. Of course it doesn't matter where Disney and Carano are concerned but you said my opinion didn't count, which it does.

The Aggrieved White Fanbois are upset, but no one else really is.

Yeah, I know. They were the ones who got Carano fired.

The problem being, you think the bad behavior of the last four years were fine... The American people didn't.

Irrelevant. We're talking about Carano's tweets.

Irrelevant. Of course it doesn't matter where Disney and Carano are concerned but you said my opinion didn't count, which it does.

Nope. Your opinion doesn't get her a job. But as you said, Disney caved because people like me bitched about her.

Which were obnoxious, antisemetic, and transphobic. Not to mention she spread anti-vaxxer nonsense at a time when that shit is really dangerous.

Nope. Your opinion doesn't get her a job.

Never said it did.

But as you said, Disney caved because people like me bitched about her.

Yes. And?

Which were obnoxious, antisemetic, and transphobic. Not to mention she spread anti-vaxxer nonsense at a time when that shit is really dangerous.

Irrelevant. That is you opinion and it still has nothing to do with Trump.

You have a very disingenuous debate method of trying to divert with irrelevancies. If your point fails, then bring up other negative things about the person in question that are totally unrelated to the topic.

Two examples from this discussion alone:

1.) I point out how liberals made fun of Melania's accent so you bring up that she married Trump for money.

2.) You say I overlook Carano's bad behavior, I say I don't see it as bad behavior so you bring up Trump and say I overlooked his bad behavior.

You're so obsessed with Trump that you bring him up in every discussion. Not only that but, even given your recent attention to staying on topic, you certainly go off topic a lot, and it's usually about Trump.

2.) You say I overlook Carano's bad behavior, I say I don't see it as bad behavior so you bring up Trump and say I overlooked his bad behavior.

But that's the whole point. She agrees with you so you ignore her bad behavior. Smirky McBitchslap agrees with you, so you ignore his bad behavior. Trump agrees with you so you ignore his bad behavior.

Consequence Culture. Bad behavior has consequences.

But that's the whole point. She agrees with you so you ignore her bad behavior. Smirky McBitchslap agrees with you, so you ignore his bad behavior. Trump agrees with you so you ignore his bad behavior.

Irrelevant. This is exactly what I was just talking about. You have a penchant for bringing up irrelevancies and you just proved my point.

Irrelevant. This is exactly what I was just talking about. You have a penchant for bringing up irrelevancies and you just proved my point.

Well, irrelevant to you... not so much to me.

I mean, you guys want to make a Mannish Woman a martyr, when most sensible people would think she's stupid.

She had the sweetest gig in the world, and she managed to blow it.

Well, irrelevant to you... not so much to me.

Why Melania married Trump has nothing to do with liberals ridiculing her accent.

I mean, you guys want to make a Mannish Woman a martyr, when most sensible people would think she's stupid.

Most of these "sensible" people are bleating sheep.

She had the sweetest gig in the world, and she managed to blow it.

You said yourself that she played second fiddle to a puppet, meaning her role was not much to write home about. So don't give me that "sweetest gig" bullshit now.

Blah blah blah My point was not about me ignoring Carano's bad behavior, it was about you constantly injecting irrelevant bullshit into discussions.

Why Melania married Trump has nothing to do with liberals ridiculing her accent.

Sure it does. I mean, I'm happy she doesn't have to stand in line for Day-Old Borscht, but how does that make her any different from a prostitute?

You said yourself that she played second fiddle to a puppet, meaning her role was not much to write home about. So don't give me that "sweetest gig" bullshit now.

All she had to do was sit back and collect that sweet, sweet Action Figure money. I'm sure all the Cara Dune action figures are going to be sent to the warehouse where they are keeping the Rose Tico action figures.

1615803920978.png

Blah blah blah My point was not about me ignoring Carano's bad behavior, it was about you constantly injecting irrelevant bullshit into discussions.

Oh, was that your point? Because you do the same thing, like bringing up how I was mean to Smirky McBitchslap.

Yes.

Okay, Abe is not a good comparison, so let's take someone who IS a good comparison, another person with the initials JC. Julius Caesar.

Both Julius and Jesus were worshipped as Gods.

What evidence do we have for Caesar. Well, we have statues of him made in real time. We have coins that were struck of him in real time. We have contemporaneous accounts of him from other people who also lived at that time. We know what day he was born (12 July 100 BCE) and what day he died (15 March, 44 BCE). We can see on the map how he influenced the shape of the Roman Empire and his family continued to Rule the Empire for another 100+ years after his death. That's all really solid evidence that Julius was real.

Now, let's go to Jesus. We have no statues made of him in real time. All of the Gospel accounts were written decades later by people who never met him and were seriously cribbing off of other people's work. We don't know what day or even year he was born. (Matthew says before 4BCE, before the death of Herod the great, Luke says during the Governorship of Quirinius, which was in 6CE. We don't know what year he died in. Could be anywhere from 29 CE to 36 CE. References to him in non-Christian works seem dubious, at best. Like he was shoe-horned in there because the Christian monks copying those texts though he should be in there.

Now, here's the kicker. While Julius was a pretty impressive dude, there was very little supernatural about his story. He didn't perform miracles or rise from the dead. He was just a dude. Jesus did things people probably would have noticed. People would have noticed if the dead started coming back to life (as Matthew said in Matt. 27) or if the whole world went dark. (Mark Luke and Matthew).

I could go into pages on this topic, but that's the gist.... Jesus is much more likely a fictional character than a real one.
He was real but the stories of miracles were made up or exaggerated. Back then every other dude claimed to be the Messiah. Here is the thing, he was not blonde haired and blue eyed as he was a Middle Eastern Jew but here is the other thing, he was likely very charismatic, tough and a good fighter. Here is the third thing, thank goodness for Christianity as without it the world would be a giant Sharia Law shit hole.

You know what, when you right wingers start disappearing from these boards, then I'll take it seriously.
I played left wing. I have Told you 1000x that I am an Independent. Poor Dementia Joe. Must be the name....

Sure it does. I mean, I'm happy she doesn't have to stand in line for Day-Old Borscht, but how does that make her any different from a prostitute?

She's Slovenian, not Russian. And Slovenia was not part of the USSR nor are they known to eat borscht. Dumbass.

All she had to do was sit back and collect that sweet, sweet Action Figure money. I'm sure all the Cara Dune action figures are going to be sent to the warehouse where they are keeping the Rose Tico action figures.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You got called on your hypocritical self contradicting bullshit again.

Oh, was that your point? Because you do the same thing, like bringing up how I was mean to Smirky McBitchslap.

I don't bring up how you were mean to him, I bring up how you lied about him and how prejudiced you are.

I bring these up because these are traits that you bring to every discussion.

It is not bad behavior. Stop polluting the thread. Last Warning.

Forum List

Back