Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

Oh man... Cant make this shit up

Sorry, but this is just funny. She gave the big "fuck you" to her employer on social media. And they returned the favor.

The Mandalorian's Gina Carano Learned She Was Fired By Disney On Social Media

What do you mean she gave the big "Fuck you" to her employer? I read the entire article and I don't see what you're talking about.

JoeP lives in a fantasy world. Novel concept, allow people to act like adults. So many cops killing people? You named what, five out of how many hundreds of thousands? You're a real piece of work. News has also come out that Disney is petrified of the far left and does what it can to appease them for fear of social media attacks or worse. Yep, this is America 2021.

Sorry, but this is just funny. She gave the big "fuck you" to her employer on social media. And they returned the favor.

Yes, we all know that you're gleeful about the idea of your political opponents being silenced. Because God knows, the only hope in Hell you ever have a winning an argument is if other person is unable to speak.

The easiest way to tell that leftism is a pile of evil horseshit is to look at the "people" who support it, and the methods they cheer for. Congratulations on being the biggest argument AGAINST everything you believe in.

Gina Carano's career will be just fine. You, on the other hand, will be a cringing, servile slave forever.

Enjoy.

What do you mean she gave the big "Fuck you" to her employer? I read the entire article and I don't see what you're talking about.

In left-world, being employed by someone means that they own you and get to decide what you think. Therefore, daring to hold and express an opinion not endorsed by your employer/master is seen as a slave rebellion.

Really makes you want to be just like Fart and share his chains, doesn't it?

What do you mean she gave the big "Fuck you" to her employer?
She had been warned. You can figure out the rest.

The article doesn't say she was warned.

Who cares if she was or wasn't? If my employer had the gall to "warn" me about what I do on my personal social media, I'd tell him to go fuck himself with a barbed-wire dildo. But then, I'm not a whining lickspittle like Fart is.

She had been warned not to defy her masters.
You mean, employers. You little pussy white wing wannabe victims don't even remember how NOT to lie. Trump has turned your brains to mush.

No, hon, we're talking about YOUR worldview. Employers don't "warn" you about personal behavior on your own time; masters do. And since you think it's perfectly spiffy for Disney to dictate to her, and that she deserved to be fired for not doing as they said, you're clearly okay with employers being masters.

You little pussy left-wing wannabe slaves never even KNEW how to think. Democrats have turned you into whipped dogs.

His hands weren't "up". He had them raised only to about waist level because he realized he'd been shot in the hand and was looking at it. Right after that he started advancing on Chauvin and that's when Chauvin shot him.

That's what Wilson, not Chauvin, said. Wait. I know. So many fucking thug cops murdering so many black people, it's just hard to keep them all straight, coming up with lame ass defenses.

Don’t be an idiot. I’m surprised you can get the names straight, considering everything else you get wrong.

14 witnesses said Brown had his hands up. The DA ignored them, let Wilson make a self-serving statement in front of the grand jury without challenge.

I’m more persuaded by witnesses who don’t hate cops and were not determined from the beginning to hang Wilson before the investigation was even complete.

Nope. That's not what I read. I researched all this during our last discussion and it clearly stated that he was only let go because they shut down the precinct but he was not under investigation himself. If you actually read this somewhere then you need to provide a link.

It doesn't matter. It actually wasn't a precinct, it was a police department. A police department so troubled by white cops abusing black residents, they had to fire them all and start over again.

Actually, it does matter if some cop hater like yourself is falsely claiming Wilson was fired for improprieties committed by other cops.

This false narrative of yours has colored your picture of the incident and reveals your unwillingness to be objective.

The police there routinely abused black residents, including one woman who was shot at during a traffic violation outside the city limits, and another who was beaten up on her porch because she made a joke. This is where Darren Wilson learned to be a cop, and it shows.

Unless he was charged with or found guilty of the same violations then it in fact does not show. He was not.

This further proves your hatred of cops, your inobjectivity and your penchant for judging people by the actions of others within the group.

Interesting. Was this because they were black? And at that time, did you think they were just trying to be loved by whitey?

Um, no, because I'm always suspicious of anyone who acts like he's trying to tell me what I want to hear.

So why are you not suspicious of cop haters?

Be careful what you wish for. Because if you get a lot of bad cops to quit, you'll also lose some good cops and you probably already have. A lot of cops are sick and tired of being treated as pariahs by hate-peddlers such as yourself just for being cops and they're leaving the force. Because of the reckless way the crusade was conducted, the message about bad cops got last in the clamor and now people are protesting ALL cops and hating them. Congratulations.

Don't let the door hit them in the ass on the way out. With what cops get paid, and the kinds of benefits they get, there'd be a lot of good people lining up to take those jobs.

What makes you think you’re not just going to get a whole new batch of bad cops? Dumbass.

The problem with the "Good Cops" is that they were way to tolerant of the bad cops. Take Chauvin. THree other cops just STOOD THERE for nine minutes while he was choking the life out of Floyd. Or Van Dyke, the piece of human garbage who shot Laquan McDonald 16 times when he was lying on the ground. The other cops all filed false statements, (contradicted by video), intimidated witnesses and destroyed evidence. The chain of command issued statements that were wrong, contradicted by the Coroner's office and hid the evidence for nearly a year. The Police Union (the biggest problem of all) spent Millions on his defense, dragging the case out for three years before a corrupt judge overruled the jury, ignored most of the things tha he was convicted for and gave him six years.

Blah blah blah So what you’re saying is there are no good cops.

So your solution is to, what, waste even more of them? That's a pretty stupid excuse for not being more careful while having sex.

The world is already overpopulated. I don't want to share my streets with people whose parents didn't want them.

Even if they’re law-abiding upstanding people?

Ideal world, people will always use contraception properly and will always pick partners who are good father material. Real World. People don't do that, and we don't need a bunch of religious nuts telling them what to do.

There will always be racists too but that hasn’t stopped you from falsely calling people racist and spreading lies about them.

You wanna know something? We would have lost lots of people anyway. This is not a defense of Trump, it's a statement about who we are as a country and as human beings. People were not going to stay shut in indefinitely no matter what Pelosi or anyone said.

Yes, we would have lost some people anyway.

We'd have lost less if Trump hadn't lied about how dangerous the virus was, because he didn't want to panic the stock market. We'd have lost less if he didn't hold Super-Spreader events. We'd have lost less if he didn't make mask wearing a cultural issue. We'd have been better prepared if he restocked the national supply, or hadn't put his idiot son-in-law in charge of the relief effort.

We'd been better prepared if he didn't call it a hoax, or hadn't disbanded the Pandemic Response Team.

Don’t give me that shit about super spreader events when Antifa and BLM were massing in the streets and no one said shit.

Besides all that, some Democrats were advocating opening the country back up because we couldn't stay shut down indefinitely. They were saying this right after the new, more virulent strain of Covid was coming out.

yes, we needed to open up, after precautions were taken.

Why didn’t they just keep the country open and take the same precautions in the first place?

So, Democrats were screaming for Trump to do something; some states already had their own protocols and curfews in place with businesses shut down and little to no travel being allowed; people were being shamed for not wearing a mask and after all that, when the pandemic actually seems to be getting worse, now they're screaming to open the country back up.

The problem here is that people are mostly ignoring a lot of the shutdowns. For instance, you'd have never known IL had a indoor dining ban, most of the restaurants were ignoring it the second time around.

Exactly.

JoeP lives in a fantasy world. Novel concept, allow people to act like adults. So many cops killing people? You named what, five out of how many hundreds of thousands? You're a real piece of work.

It's kind of funny to watch so called 'libertarians" defend police misconduct.

ONE case of police misconduct is too many. At least in a sane world.

Now, realistically, people are going to make mistakes. But what you need is transparency and consequences.

On the topic of police killing people, American cops kill 1000 people every year. If you look at any other G-7 nation, it's nowhere near that. Most of those 1000 people killed by police aren't scrutinized, it's the cases where you have some real serious misconduct that are.

News has also come out that Disney is petrified of the far left and does what it can to appease them for fear of social media attacks or worse. Yep, this is America 2021.

Disney is a business. They made a business decision. They decided that Gina's character wasn't really popular enough to put up with all the times she gets into trouble saying racist, homophobic or crazy things on social media.

Again, it's kind of funny to watch the pro-Business people on the right upset and suddenly forgetting THEY were the ones who insisted on "At Will" employment in this country.

JoeP lives in a fantasy world. Novel concept, allow people to act like adults. So many cops killing people? You named what, five out of how many hundreds of thousands? You're a real piece of work.

It's kind of funny to watch so called 'libertarians" defend police misconduct.

ONE case of police misconduct is too many. At least in a sane world.

Now, realistically, people are going to make mistakes. But what you need is transparency and consequences.

On the topic of police killing people, American cops kill 1000 people every year. If you look at any other G-7 nation, it's nowhere near that. Most of those 1000 people killed by police aren't scrutinized, it's the cases where you have some real serious misconduct that are.

News has also come out that Disney is petrified of the far left and does what it can to appease them for fear of social media attacks or worse. Yep, this is America 2021.

Disney is a business. They made a business decision. They decided that Gina's character wasn't really popular enough to put up with all the times she gets into trouble saying racist, homophobic or crazy things on social media.

Again, it's kind of funny to watch the pro-Business people on the right upset and suddenly forgetting THEY were the ones who insisted on "At Will" employment in this country.
Zzzzzzz it’s kind of funny when Disney admits they are petrified of the far left and it’s violence so they just appease them. How proud you must be...

Blue Lives Matter. Support our police force.

A mass of Whataboutisms, the sure sign a MAGAt is losing an argument.

I’m more persuaded by witnesses who don’t hate cops and were not determined from the beginning to hang Wilson before the investigation was even complete.

Only a Child Screams "WHY DO YOU HATE ME" when confronted with correction for bad behavior. An adult engages in circumspection.

Actually, it does matter if some cop hater like yourself is falsely claiming Wilson was fired for improprieties committed by other cops.

The point is, he was fired. Some of the cops who were let go were rehired by the reorganized Jennings PD. Wilson wasn't. And this is kind of a common thing among the bad cops. They all have dicey records. Van Dyke had 20 civilian complaints, including one case where he dislocated the shoulder of a passenger during a traffic stop. (The City paid out $375,000). Loehmann (Tamir Rice's killer) had been fired from a suburban police department for emotional instability. Wilson was fired because he was part of a corrupt police department. Chauven was involved in several previous shootings and reckless car chases. these guys were disasters looking for a place to happen.

This further proves your hatred of cops, your inobjectivity and your penchant for judging people by the actions of others within the group.

Um. No. I have cops in my family. I don't hate cops. I do hate police misconduct.

What makes you think you’re not just going to get a whole new batch of bad cops? Dumbass.

Well, to start with, these police departments will be more racially diverse. It won't be the Old Boys White club. Second, you'll have standards this time, maybe proper psychological screenings. Third, you get the unions out of the disciplinary process. They never should have been in that to start with. There's a whole slew of reforms that are needed.

Blah blah blah So what you’re saying is there are no good cops.

NO, I'm saying the Good cops cover for the bad cops, and that's the problem.

Now, let's talk about an organization I really do hate, the Roman Catholic Church. The thing is, even I'll admit, most Catholic Priests aren't pedophiles. Yeah, I'll occasionally do the Fr. McFeely cheap shot joke, but Lasso of Truth moment, I am willing to admit that 99% of priests became priests because they really believe in the invisible sky man and Zombie on a stick. And then you have 1% who are kiddy diddlers. The problem was, the Church covered for the Kiddie diddlers for years. Priests kept quiet about them when they heard confessions, dioceses moved them from parish to parish without warning people, the Church's lawyers paid off families with NDA's. The Church failed to clean house. The Vatican even called Bernard Law to Rome five minutes before he was about to get indicted.

Same thing with the cops. Most cops are actually good guys, who became cops for mostly the right reasons. And then you have your guys like Chauven, Wilson, Loehmann, Van Dyke, who often have long records of misconduct before they finally killed someone. Internal affairs is considered the enemy by police departments, given wonderful nicknames like "the Rat Squad".

This is the culture that needs to change.

Don’t give me that shit about super spreader events when Antifa and BLM were massing in the streets and no one said shit.

Yeah, kind of hard to get people worked up about a disease when they are being murdered by the police.

Point was, Trump held super-spreader events.... he was warned they were a bad idea. He caught Covid himself and gave it to his family. Herman Cain died because he bought into the "Covid is a Hoax" hype. (See, now there's an Uncle Tom who took it too far.)

Zzzzzzz it’s kind of funny when Disney admits they are petrified of the far left and it’s violence so they just appease them. How proud you must be...

Except no one threatened violence. Disney made a decision to fire her long before the latest incident, because of previous dumb things she said. they just felt the need to publicly say, "She's not under contract"

I'm all for the good cops. I'm tired of paying for the misconduct of the bad ones.

City of Chicago in 2018 paid out 180 MILLION dollars to settle police misconduct claims. That's the height of fiscal irresponsibility. Clearly, fining people wasn't prompting reform.

Except no one threatened violence. Disney made a decision to fire her long before the latest incident, because of previous dumb things she said. they just felt the need to publicly say, "She's not under contract"

I'm all for the good cops. I'm tired of paying for the misconduct of the bad ones.

City of Chicago in 2018 paid out 180 MILLION dollars to settle police misconduct claims. That's the height of fiscal irresponsibility. Clearly, fining people wasn't prompting reform.
Disney saw what the far left does when the far left is angered. They were petrified. Gina got another job rather quickly.

Mayor of Chicago is a Democrat. So maybe you need a new mayor and stop settling lawsuits?

Forum List

Back