Gina Carano in new movie

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

"My Son Hunter which follows the U.S. President’s son and his scandalous business dealings and lifestyle. The pic chronicles President Biden’s youngest son, and his party lifestyle as he acquired tens of millions of dollars from foreign entities owned by Chinese, Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs.
Carano will play a world-weary secret service agent in the movie which is currently filming in Serbia. She joins previously announced cast Laurence Fox (Lewis, Victoria) who plays Hunter Biden and John James (Dynasty) who plays President Joe Biden."

Hope it shows up on streaming early in it's run, so I can see it.

"My Son Hunter which follows the U.S. President’s son and his scandalous business dealings and lifestyle. The pic chronicles President Biden’s youngest son, and his party lifestyle as he acquired tens of millions of dollars from foreign entities owned by Chinese, Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs.
Carano will play a world-weary secret service agent in the movie which is currently filming in Serbia. She joins previously announced cast Laurence Fox (Lewis, Victoria) who plays Hunter Biden and John James (Dynasty) who plays President Joe Biden."

Hope the producers have good lawsuit insurance. I seriously doubt this project will be proceeding at all. I used to work for a lawyer who did Errors and Omissions insurance clearances for film and television production. You can't produce a bio-pic of a living person without their permission, or without their cooperation.

Hunter Biden didn't take "tens of millions" of dollars out of anywhere, and unless the producers have solid proof that he did, they're going to be sued for millions.

But keep creaming your jeans waiting for it.

Wow, talk about your acting career circling the drain…. :badgrin:
She deserved better. I never heard of The Mandolarian until I visited one of my kids and saw a few episodes. She was noticeable more then others. In fact Mark Hamill was nothing compared to her. He was just in the right place at the right time. Can you imagine her disecting Joy Reid, Stelter, Cuomo and Lemon into pieces in a few seconds? Those Progs would never be with you to survive.

She deserved better. I never heard of The Mandolarian until I visited one of my kids and saw a few episodes. She was noticeable more then others. In fact Mark Hamill was nothing compared to her. He was just in the right place at the right time. Can you imagine her disecting Joy Reid, Stelter, Cuomo and Lemon into pieces in a few seconds? Those Progs would never be with you to survive.
I'm sure she is welcome to go on CNN or MSNBC and comment on how vaccinations are the same as the Holocaust, but she would be diced up and humiliated, and would be lucky to find herself being cast in some low budget propaganda piece masquerading as a "movie"

I'm sure she is welcome to go on CNN or MSNBC and comment on how vaccinations are the same as the Holocaust, but she would be diced up and humiliated, and would be lucky to find herself being cast in some low budget propaganda piece masquerading as a "movie"

I checked out this production of "My Son Hunter". It's a real bottom of the barrel production.

I would also like to comment of the idiocy of mocking the Holocaust while in the employ of a Jewish producer/director. It takes a special level of stupid for that.

No Larry the cable guy?
How disappointing.

Forum List

Back