Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

you can attempt to justify the fact that you are one FAT fuck that uses sock puppet accounts to boost your assertions here. Protest all you want but the fact remains that you are a poseur and you are stone cold busted........keep trying to weasel your way out of this, ya fat fuck!!!!!

Dude, I don't want to hear about your fatty fetish... it's kind of weird.

And, no, I have 130K posts I've contributed to this board, I don't need sock accounts.

Also you are a deranged fucker who mocks the parents of slain children... which makes you an evil cocksucker.
Where did that citygator go???????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save your queer talk for the Chicago bath-house scene.....Chicagoan queers must not be too "picky"......

(snicker)

Citygator aka Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie? Go fuck yourself, you 250 pounds of commie filth. None of your posts contributed to the conversation here so you created a "sock account" to back your lame contentions. I have a simple way that you can prove me wrong ...but I bet ya that you are too gutless..........

Did CityGator make the mistake of paying attention to you? Poor guy.

We've proven you wrong a whole bunch of times... you just don't have the sanity to understand the concept.

Sandy Hook, employing Occam's Razor. (the simplest explanation is usually the correct one).

1) A crazy person stole his mommy's guns and shot up a school.

2) The government planned an elaborate exercise to fool people into thinking there was a mass-shooting incident, involving everyone who lived in a community of 10,000 people, first responders, families, all of the media including the right wing media, and even people who have a vested interest in exposing the hoax like the NRA have remained silent on it. For reasons, apparently, because no gun legislation came out of the event, if that was the reason for it.

Now, yes, you can do elaborate deceptions. A great example was in WWII, when they convinced the Germans the real invasion of France was coming through Calais instead of Normandy. There were fake tanks and planes all staged to fool the Germans into being indecisive for a couple of days. But eventually, it was found out, and everyone kind of admitted what they did and why.

You'd have to believe that all the thousands of people involved remained silent for years on this, when you can't even really tell me what they were trying to accomplish, exactly?

Citygator aka Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie? Go fuck yourself, you 250 pounds of commie filth. None of your posts contributed to the conversation here so you created a "sock account" to back your lame contentions. I have a simple way that you can prove me wrong ...but I bet ya that you are too gutless..........

We've proven you wrong a whole bunch of times... you just don't have the sanity to understand the concept.

Sandy Hook, employing Occam's Razor. (the simplest explanation is usually the correct one).

2) The government planned an elaborate exercise to fool people into thinking there was a mass-shooting incident, involving everyone who lived in a community of 10,000 people, first responders, families, all of the media including the right wing media, and even people who have a vested interest in exposing the hoax like the NRA have remained silent on it. For reasons, apparently, because no gun legislation came out of the event, if that was the reason for it.

Now, yes, you can do elaborate deceptions. A great example was in WWII, when they convinced the Germans the real invasion of France was coming through Calais instead of Normandy. There were fake tanks and planes all staged to fool the Germans into being indecisive for a couple of days. But eventually, it was found out, and everyone kind of admitted what they did and why.

You'd have to believe that all the thousands of people involved remained silent for years on this, when you can't even really tell me what they were trying to accomplish, exactly?
"We", Joe Fatfuck?TYou mean you and your sock puppet account? Unfortunately, you never explained even one of the numerous holes in the story..,..Occam's razor? "Look, a kid stole his mother's gun, killed her because he was desensitized from playing "shoot 'em up games on a play station that was a generation past the times and bypassed 5 other grade schools and simply picked out Sandy Hook on a whim where a "long rifle" he allegedly used was pulled out of the trunk by an officer not wearing gloves thus corrupting an alleged crime scene that required an electrical sign that stated "Everyone Must Sign In" for an event where the perpetrator was identified and tagged within 15 minutes and the EMS folks were kept at bay a half a mile down the road whose alleged bodies weren't taken from the non-existent crime scene for nearly 24 hours and only whisked away under the cover of night AFTER a CBS news report had a mother that claimed she got through the clogged street leading to a school that had been shut down since 2008 to get her daughter where she proclaimed on national TV that she saw dead child after dead child being removed from the crime scene where she tearfully claims that those dead children's blood stained the uniforms of the State trooper's uniforms .....how does "Occam's razor explain that, dumb ass?????? Maybe you can create another sock puppet account to "back" you on the theory. You lose either way and your fat ass is thoroughly kicked..........and the surface of this pathetic psy-op hasn't even been scratched. I own you, Joe Fatfuck, you bloated commie sack of shit....... and I would sell you for a six pack of generic beer and it wouldn't even have to be cold. Sucks to be you and you do it to yourself.

(snicker)

"We", Joe Fatfuck?TYou mean you and your sock puppet account? Unfortunately, you never explained even one of the numerous holes in the story..,..Occam's razor? "Look, a kid stole his mother's gun, killed her because he was desensitized from playing "shoot 'em up games on a play station that was a generation past the times and bypassed 5 other grade schools and simply picked out Sandy Hook on a whim where a "long rifle" he allegedly used was pulled out of the trunk by an officer not wearing gloves thus corrupting an alleged crime scene that required an electrical sign that stated "Everyone Must Sign In" for an event where the perpetrator was identified and tagged within 15 minutes and the EMS folks were kept at bay a half a mile down the road whose alleged bodies weren't taken from the non-existent crime scene for nearly 24 hours and only whisked away under the cover of night AFTER a CBS news report had a mother that claimed she got through the clogged street leading to a school that had been shut down since 2008 to get her daughter where she proclaimed on national TV that she saw dead child after dead child being removed from the crime scene where she tearfully claims that those dead children's blood stained the uniforms of the State trooper's uniforms .....how does "Occam's razor explain that, dumb ass?????? Maybe you can create another sock puppet account to "back" you on the theory. You lose either way and your fat ass is thoroughly kicked..........and the surface of this pathetic psy-op hasn't even been scratched. I own you, Joe Fatfuck, you bloated commie sack of shit....... and I would sell you for a six pack of generic beer and it wouldn't even have to be cold. Sucks to be you and you do it to yourself.

(snicker)
d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

(snicker)

Lil faun, the pervert, has got a big ol bag of nothin'.......so he laughs nervously.......

(snicker)

(snicker)

Lil faun, the pervert, has got a big ol bag of nothin'.......so he laughs nervously.......

(snicker)
LOLOLOL

You're dementia kicks into overdrive with that idiocy, dickless delusional dale.

G'head, tell the forum again about your proof Sandy Hook was a hoax and didn't actually occur in the cold of an approaching winter because a photo reveals the kids weren't wearing winter coats.

That was fucking classic, ya conspiracy nutjob.

Unfortunately, you never explained even one of the numerous holes in the story..,..Occam's razor? "Look, a kid stole his mother's gun, killed her because he was desensitized from playing "shoot 'em up

Okay, you can go through your litany of crazy, but it doesn't become less crazy.

hus corrupting an alleged crime scene that required an electrical sign that stated "Everyone Must Sign In"

Uh, most schools have sign in sheets for non-staff.

how does "Occam's razor explain that, dumb ass??????

Simple. None of that shit happened except in the fever swamp of other assholes like Wolgang and Alex, both of whom are being sued into oblivion for lying. Lucky for you you hide behind a fake name and aren't important enough to go after.

It always fascinates me how easily and seamlessly the asshole right wingers go from being abusive dicks to the poor me victim role.

Carano: "I am being bullied!"

Uh...dumbass ... Since when is denying you a million dollar acting job, "bullying"? One too many shots to the dome in the Octagon have left you out of touch with reality.

Carano: "I wont give up the fight!"

Uh...dumbass...what "fight"? The fight for your right to million dollar acting contracts? What the fuck are you talking about, dummy?

....Uh...dumbass...what "fight"? The fight for your right to million dollar acting contracts? What the fuck are you talking about, dummy?

Be honest for a moment. If a _____________ (any other ethnicity) actor were fired for voicing a left-wing political view, how would the media respond? Try to be honest now.

....Uh...dumbass...what "fight"? The fight for your right to million dollar acting contracts? What the fuck are you talking about, dummy?

Be honest for a moment. If a _____________ (any other ethnicity) actor were fired for voicing a left-wing political view, how would the media respond? Try to be honest now.
She wasn't fired for expressing conservative views. If you want to equate deadly lies about the election and pandemic to conservatism, be my guest. If you want to equate and employer warning you over broadcasting these lies to genocide in the Holocaust, then call that conservative speech, be my guest. I think youre wrong, but the right wong appears to be perfectly happy equating them these days. So maybe this is the new definition of "conservative".

She wasn't fired for expressing conservative views. .....

The views weren't particularly conservative, but she was fired because some 'woke' idiots with reading comprehension problems thought they were.

She wasn't fired for expressing conservative views. .....

The views weren't particularly conservative, but she was fired because some 'woke' idiots with reading comprehension problems thought they were.
She was fired for spreading deadly lies about the election and pandemic, then comparing herself to jews in the holocaust. She was not fired for expressing conservative views or for being a Trumpanzee. She was an outspoken Trumpanzee when they hired her. Then, they hired her again.

So all of this right wing victim garbage is total horseshit.

Okay, I'll be honest.

1614037115341.png

Hey, remember her? She was the one who whined to the high heavens about racism after "The Last Jedi" and she found the fans didn't like her. Even though 99.999% of the criticism were about the character's portrayal and how she fit into an awful story, they all focused on the one person who snarkily wrote "Ching-chang-chong" as her homeworld on a fan site.

Well, this funny thing happened. Disney/Lucasfilm actually LISTENED to the fans, and the next movie they effectively wrote her out. I think she had less than a minute of screen time. The media whined about it a bit, but that was about all. Nowhere near the level of whining you are getting because Mannish Woman got fired after making Nazi comparisons.

Okay, I'll be honest.

View attachment 460497
Hey, remember her? She was the one who whined to the high heavens about racism after "The Last Jedi" and she found the fans didn't like her. Even though 99.999% of the criticism were about the character's portrayal and how she fit into an awful story, they all focused on the one person who snarkily wrote "Ching-chang-chong" as her homeworld on a fan site.

Well, this funny thing happened. Disney/Lucasfilm actually LISTENED to the fans, and the next movie they effectively wrote her out. I think she had less than a minute of screen time. The media whined about it a bit, but that was about all. Nowhere near the level of whining you are getting because Mannish Woman got fired after making Nazi comparisons.
And thank goodness, because she cannot act her way out of a wet paper bag.

Neither can Gina Carano. But that seemed more appropriate in the "western pulp fiction" setting of the Mandalorian. Some camp and cheesiness works in that series.

If my having blacks in my family changes nothing then you having cops in your family also changes nothing. You can’t have it both ways.

The thing is, I don't believe you when you say it. Not when you get all giddy over black people being murdered by thug cops.

That’s going to be your argument now? That I’m lying about it?

You moron.

Right, that they are bad cops.

Obviously, I can't overcome your learning disability, Corky.

Obviously you are unable to differentiate between good cops and bad cops. On the one hand you allow that there are good cops and on the other hand you say the good cops covered for the bad cops.

Beyond that, the tone of your rhetoric drips with contempt for cops in general. Ask anyone here and they will agree with me.

Right, and almost every time they riot, they do so prematurely before getting all the facts.

If you didn’t have everything wrong about the Brown and Floyd cases, you might have made your point. But alas, you overlooked and ignored the mitigating circumstances and outright lied and fabricated your own.

There were no mitigating circumstances. Wilson and Chauven used excessive force for minor offenses, and people died. There is NO EXCUSE for what either of these officers did.

Wrong. Brown’s was not a minor offense. He assaulted Wilson and tried to grab his gun and then advanced on Wilson so Wilson had to defend himself.

As for Floyd, he was drugged up and overanxious and complained that he couldn’t breathe long before Chauvin put his knee on his neck.

Excuses. Typical JoeB tactic to blame Trump for others doing what you criticize Trump for.

Don’t hand me that shit about Trump’s supposed “superspreader” events and then turn around and give excuses for Antifa’s and BLM’s superspreader events. Moral outrage is not an excuse.

Sure it is. People had enough. If anything, TRUMP PLAGUE caused the riots, because people were already in a surly mood. Didn't help that four years of Trump's racist rhetoric made them figure that Riots were probably the only way to get attention. They'd been asking nicely for years.

Irrelevant. Moral outrage is not an excuse.

Check my privilege? I’m not the one out there mobbing in the street in violation of Covid protocols.

Awww... did the scary black people scare you.. Did you wet yourself?

Yup, you always pull this one out when you’re losing.

Probably the majority of those people were white anyway. Dumbass.

Last edited:
Her comments were not bad at all. Disney is full of America hating hypocrites now and not worth watching. Woke away.

Comparing conservatives to Jews in Nazi Germany?
Mocking LGBTQ people?
Supporting police brutality?
Endorsing COVID 19 conspiracy theories?
No, she was criticizing Nazi tactics in 1930’s Germany. The SJWs took offense to that and made up that she was comparing Republicans to Jews, even though she never mentioned Republicans or Democrats at all.
She never mocked the LBGT community, she mocked the Twatter bullies trying to force her to use silly pronouns.

No, she was criticizing Nazi tactics in 1930’s Germany.
Oh for fucks sake you people will say ANYTHING. She was comparing her own plight and imagined oppression to the events leading up to the Holocaust. Everybody knows this. You either know this and are shamelessly lying, or you don't and are painfully stupid. Pick your poison.

No, she was criticizing Nazi tactics in 1930’s Germany.
Oh for fucks sake you people will say ANYTHING. She was comparing her own plight and imagined oppression to the events leading up to the Holocaust. Everybody knows this. You either know this and are shamelessly lying, or you don't and are painfully stupid. Pick your poison.
Go ahead and post her tweet and prove me wrong. Of course there are parallels to what is going on today with radical leftwing SJWs and cancel culture, because that is obvious.
The fact that you idiots on the left reacted the way you did proves her point.

Forum List

Back