Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

Disney saw what the far left does when the far left is angered. They were petrified. Gina got another job rather quickly.

yeah, I'm sure she'll make a lot of money doing a cheap web series no one will watch.

Disney saw that a marginal actress wasn't worth the controversy when they are trying to make a fun space adventure for the whole family.

Let's be honest. Disney paid 4 BILLION for the Star Wars IP. So far they've produced five movies (one of which flopped) and one TV show. No one was rushing out to buy a Cara Dune Doll.

Disney was just as fast to drop the Rose Tico Character from the Rise of Skywalker when the fans hated on her. Even though she was the darling of the left for being the "First woman of color in Star Wars", she became the subject of a lot of bad behavior by white fanboys. Some of it was racism, some of it was that she became the focal point of a lot of the criticism of The Last Jedi.

1613804501884.png

And frankly, I didn't have much of a problem with it from a business or creative point of view. There was nowhere to take the character and the fans didn't like her. Of course, Rise of Skywalker managed to totally suck without any help from her, but they still made the business decision to sideline her character.

What do you mean she gave the big "Fuck you" to her employer?
She had been warned. You can figure out the rest.

The article doesn't say she was warned.

Who cares if she was or wasn't? If my employer had the gall to "warn" me about what I do on my personal social media, I'd tell him to go fuck himself with a barbed-wire dildo. But then, I'm not a whining lickspittle like Fart is.

I absolutely agree. However, I’m pointing out that he’s saying she was warned when the article doesn’t that. As far as I know, Disney never said shit to her about her tweets before they fired her.

Folks like Fort Fun have a penchant for blandishment for dramatic effect. Huffpost is especially bad about that with their headlines.

Disney saw what the far left does when the far left is angered. They were petrified. Gina got another job rather quickly.

yeah, I'm sure she'll make a lot of money doing a cheap web series no one will watch.

Disney saw that a marginal actress wasn't worth the controversy when they are trying to make a fun space adventure for the whole family.

Let's be honest. Disney paid 4 BILLION for the Star Wars IP. So far they've produced five movies (one of which flopped) and one TV show. No one was rushing out to buy a Cara Dune Doll.

Disney was just as fast to drop the Rose Tico Character from the Rise of Skywalker when the fans hated on her. Even though she was the darling of the left for being the "First woman of color in Star Wars", she became the subject of a lot of bad behavior by white fanboys. Some of it was racism, some of it was that she became the focal point of a lot of the criticism of The Last Jedi.

View attachment 459402

And frankly, I didn't have much of a problem with it from a business or creative point of view. There was nowhere to take the character and the fans didn't like her. Of course, Rise of Skywalker managed to totally suck without any help from her, but they still made the business decision to sideline her character.
Disney isn’t the issue. The real issue is cancel culture. If Disney dropped her for saying Disney needs to be more diverse there would be outrage like you would not believe. The hypocrisy is the issue Disney can’t even state how they truly feel for fear of repercussions. That’s being honest. You should try it.

A mass of Whataboutisms, the sure sign a MAGAt is losing an argument.

What?

I’m more persuaded by witnesses who don’t hate cops and were not determined from the beginning to hang Wilson before the investigation was even complete.

Only a Child Screams "WHY DO YOU HATE ME" when confronted with correction for bad behavior. An adult engages in circumspection.

Again, what?

Actually, it does matter if some cop hater like yourself is falsely claiming Wilson was fired for improprieties committed by other cops.

The point is, he was fired.

No, he was not.

This further proves your hatred of cops, your inobjectivity and your penchant for judging people by the actions of others within the group.

Um. No. I have cops in my family. I don't hate cops. I do hate police misconduct.

I have blacks in my family and told you this. But that didn’t stop you from calling me racist anyway, did it?

What makes you think you’re not just going to get a whole new batch of bad cops? Dumbass.

Well, to start with, these police departments will be more racially diverse. It won't be the Old Boys White club. Second, you'll have standards this time, maybe proper psychological screenings. Third, you get the unions out of the disciplinary process. They never should have been in that to start with. There's a whole slew of reforms that are needed.

What I get from this is, you don’t want good white cops, you want more black cops.

Blah blah blah So what you’re saying is there are no good cops.

NO, I'm saying the Good cops cover for the bad cops, and that's the problem.

In other words, they’re bad cops.

Same thing with the cops. Most cops are actually good guys, who became cops for mostly the right reasons. And then you have your guys like Chauven, Wilson, Loehmann, Van Dyke, who often have long records of misconduct before they finally killed someone. Internal affairs is considered the enemy by police departments, given wonderful nicknames like "the Rat Squad".

This is the culture that needs to change.

Maybe the culture needs to change, maybe it doesn’t. But it sure doesn’t help matters when people like you assume every time a black man is shot by a cop, it was out of racism or that it wasn’t necessary and you start rioting in the streets before you get the whole story.

Don’t give me that shit about super spreader events when Antifa and BLM were massing in the streets and no one said shit.

Yeah, kind of hard to get people worked up about a disease when they are being murdered by the police.

A few dead by cops compared to 400,000 by Covid and they think that mobbing in the streets is a smart thing to do?

If these punks had any sense they would know that they can destroy businesses and property at any time.

Point was, Trump held super-spreader events.... he was warned they were a bad idea. He caught Covid himself and gave it to his family. Herman Cain died because he bought into the "Covid is a Hoax" hype. (See, now there's an Uncle Tom who took it too far.)

The rioters knew that their super spreader riot events were a bad idea too. How many of those idiots got Covid and brought it to their families because they felt that expressing their fake moral outrage was more important?

Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, why is it that you can never explain even one of the 100 plus anomalies that was Sandy Hoax?

Because they are all retarded, and frankly, life is too short to debunk every crazy lie you nuts spread among yourselves.

The biggest anomaly is actually on the nutters. How could you get tens of thousands of people to all prank us for no apparent reason.

You really need to see a shrink about why you are such an awful piece of human filth, but I can't think of a single therapist I dislike enough to wish you upon.

Joe Blowhard,. the card carrying, bloated commie? The last bastion of hope, the last card a stupid fuck likem yourself can play when you have had your fat ass kicked to the curb in a debate is to play the "UH-uh" card and then go off on a tirade of nonsensical insults. It is one of many reasons as to why I "OWN" you, lock, stock and barrel. You have no debate skills because your opinions are fact free. I work you like a mule as it pertains to this pathetic psy-op and you always lose your temper. There isn't a single scenario that I could ever conjure up as to where I would ever wish to curry favor with a fat, blowhard such as yourself........

Hope this helps!!!

Disney isn’t the issue. The real issue is cancel culture. If Disney dropped her for saying Disney needs to be more diverse there would be outrage like you would not believe. The hypocrisy is the issue Disney can’t even state how they truly feel for fear of repercussions. That’s being honest. You should try it.

Except Disney has cut ties with John Boyega for criticizing how he and Tran were underutilized in the films because they were people of color... They were also criticized for cutting out the lesbian kiss at the end in China. No matter what they are going to do, they are going to get criticized.

Most companies won't be honest about why they fire people. Usually, if you call a company about why Bob left their employ, they won't tell you.

Now, "Cancel Culture". Did you guys forget all the times you insisted on attacking people when they didn't reflect your views? How much money did the Jews spend trying to get Omar and AOC voted out of Congress for not declaring their eternal love for the Zionist Entity?

Joe Blowhard,. the card carrying, bloated commie? The last bastion of hope, the last card a stupid fuck likem yourself can play when you have had your fat ass kicked to the curb in a debate is to play the "UH-uh" card and then go off on a tirade of nonsensical insults. It is one of many reasons as to why I "OWN" you, lock, stock and barrel. You have no debate skills because your opinions are fact free. I work you like a mule as it pertains to this pathetic psy-op and you always lose your temper. There isn't a single scenario that I could ever conjure up as to where I would ever wish to curry favor with a fat, blowhard such as yourself........

Wow, dude, your prose is getting into some weird fantasy stuff. Do you have a fatty fetish? That would explain much. But you're not my type.

You are an awful human being because you look at a parent whose child was just murdered, and the first thought in your head was "That's a Crisis Actor"!!!

I have blacks in my family and told you this. But that didn’t stop you from calling me racist anyway, did it?

Well, maybe you need to stop embracing racists, then.

What I get from this is, you don’t want good white cops, you want more black cops.

Police forces could be more diverse, yes. Chicago, for instance, Whites only make up 35% of the population, but they are 70% of the police force.

There are no other words, just the words I stated.

Maybe the culture needs to change, maybe it doesn’t. But it sure doesn’t help matters when people like you assume every time a black man is shot by a cop, it was out of racism or that it wasn’t necessary and you start rioting in the streets before you get the whole story.

Quite the contrary... Cops kill 1000 people every year. Of those, about 30% are black. They don't have a riot "every time". They don't even have riots most of the time when it's something really egregious. They had riots this time because they got fed up with nothing being done in the really egregious cases.

A few dead by cops compared to 400,000 by Covid and they think that mobbing in the streets is a smart thing to do?

If these punks had any sense they would know that they can destroy businesses and property at any time.

It's kind of the opposite. Because of TRUMP PLAGUE, a lot of these people were left stewing in their homes, watching TV. Because of TRUMP RECESSION, a lot of them didn't have jobs. So, yes, no surprise, when you had an inciting incident, that being the graphic and brutal murder of George Floyd, the whole thing went up in flames

The rioters knew that their super spreader riot events were a bad idea too. How many of those idiots got Covid and brought it to their families because they felt that expressing their fake moral outrage was more important?

Just because you don't get the moral outrage doesn't mean it's fake. Check your privilege.

Except Disney has cut ties with John Boyega for criticizing how he and Tran were underutilized in the films because they were people of color... They were also criticized for cutting out the lesbian kiss at the end in China. No matter what they are going to do, they are going to get criticized.

Most companies won't be honest about why they fire people. Usually, if you call a company about why Bob left their employ, they won't tell you.

Now, "Cancel Culture". Did you guys forget all the times you insisted on attacking people when they didn't reflect your views? How much money did the Jews spend trying to get Omar and AOC voted out of Congress for not declaring their eternal love for the Zionist Entity?
Who is “you guys”? John Boyega wasn’t under contract. The series of movies was over. Gina had a contract and due to leftist influence Disney fired her.

Who is “you guys”? John Boyega wasn’t under contract. The series of movies was over. Gina had a contract and due to leftist influence Disney fired her.

Gina wasn't under contract, either... that was the point. After she started talking about Nazis, the company decided she really didn't have a place in their Fun Space Adventure for the Whole Family.

Well, maybe you need to stop embracing racists, then.

If my having blacks in my family changes nothing then you having cops in your family also changes nothing. You can’t have it both ways.

Police forces could be more diverse, yes. Chicago, for instance, Whites only make up 35% of the population, but they are 70% of the police force.

No one is stopping blacks from becoming police officers.

There are no other words, just the words I stated.

Right, that they are bad cops.

Quite the contrary... Cops kill 1000 people every year. Of those, about 30% are black. They don't have a riot "every time". They don't even have riots most of the time when it's something really egregious. They had riots this time because they got fed up with nothing being done in the really egregious cases.

Right, and almost every time they riot, they do so prematurely before getting all the facts.

If you didn’t have everything wrong about the Brown and Floyd cases, you might have made your point. But alas, you overlooked and ignored the mitigating circumstances and outright lied and fabricated your own.

It's kind of the opposite. Because of TRUMP PLAGUE, a lot of these people were left stewing in their homes, watching TV. Because of TRUMP RECESSION, a lot of them didn't have jobs. So, yes, no surprise, when you had an inciting incident, that being the graphic and brutal murder of George Floyd, the whole thing went up in flames

Excuses. Typical JoeB tactic to blame Trump for others doing what you criticize Trump for.

Don’t hand me that shit about Trump’s supposed “superspreader” events and then turn around and give excuses for Antifa’s and BLM’s superspreader events. Moral outrage is not an excuse.

Just because you don't get the moral outrage doesn't mean it's fake.

If you morally condemn Trump for ignoring the pandemic and then ignore the pandemic for your own selfish need to show people how woke you are, you have fake moral outrage.

Check your privilege.

Check my privilege? I’m not the one out there mobbing in the street in violation of Covid protocols.

Wow, dude, your prose is getting into some weird fantasy stuff. Do you have a fatty fetish? That would explain much. But you're not my type.

You are an awful human being because you look at a parent whose child was just murdered, and the first thought in your head was "That's a Crisis Actor"!!!
Joe Fatfuck, the bloated commie blowhard, you admitted to the entire board that you were 5'10 and weighed 250. You can claim that it's "muscle" all you want as you waddle around having not seen your substandard genitalia in a decade. The only person you believe you are fooling is yourself.

No one died at Sandy Hoax, Joe Fatfuck and you are shitty at refuting overwhelming evidence that disproves my contentions that are solid as solid can be. Sucks to be you, Joey......I am transparent and I am what I claim to be....pics are really those of me as well as the videos. I don't hide nor do I fear "doxxing" from leftard pieces of shit such as yourself. Try yogurt and maybe a few sit-ups? It certainly couldn't hurt......

(snicker)

If my having blacks in my family changes nothing then you having cops in your family also changes nothing. You can’t have it both ways.

The thing is, I don't believe you when you say it. Not when you get all giddy over black people being murdered by thug cops.

Right, that they are bad cops.

Obviously, I can't overcome your learning disability, Corky.

Right, and almost every time they riot, they do so prematurely before getting all the facts.

If you didn’t have everything wrong about the Brown and Floyd cases, you might have made your point. But alas, you overlooked and ignored the mitigating circumstances and outright lied and fabricated your own.

There were no mitigating circumstances. Wilson and Chauven used excessive force for minor offenses, and people died. There is NO EXCUSE for what either of these officers did.

Excuses. Typical JoeB tactic to blame Trump for others doing what you criticize Trump for.

Don’t hand me that shit about Trump’s supposed “superspreader” events and then turn around and give excuses for Antifa’s and BLM’s superspreader events. Moral outrage is not an excuse.

Sure it is. People had enough. If anything, TRUMP PLAGUE caused the riots, because people were already in a surly mood. Didn't help that four years of Trump's racist rhetoric made them figure that Riots were probably the only way to get attention. They'd been asking nicely for years.

1613989066807.png

"can you please stop murdering black people?"
"No, AND YOU'RE FIRED!!!"

Check my privilege? I’m not the one out there mobbing in the street in violation of Covid protocols.

Awww... did the scary black people scare you.. Did you wet yourself?

No one died at Sandy Hoax, Joe Fatfuck and you are shitty at refuting overwhelming evidence that disproves my contentions that are solid as solid can be.

Uh, guy, your crazy rants about porta-potties and sandwiches isn't proof of anything but your own craziness.

Now, I don't know if you are a crazy person who actually believes this shit, or if you are a professional troll who spreads this shit to stir up trouble... but it still makes you a completely awful human being.

No one died at Sandy Hoax, Joe Fatfuck and you are shitty at refuting overwhelming evidence that disproves my contentions that are solid as solid can be.

Uh, guy, your crazy rants about porta-potties and sandwiches isn't proof of anything but your own craziness.

Now, I don't know if you are a crazy person who actually believes this shit, or if you are a professional troll who spreads this shit to stir up trouble... but it still makes you a completely awful human being.
Joe Blowhard, the fat fuck, why don't you address what you confessed to as it pertains to your weight and why not admit that your sock puppet account is "city gator"????? You are already busted........

Joe Blowhard, the fat fuck, why don't you address what you confessed to as it pertains to your weight and why not admit that your sock puppet account is "city gator"????? You are already busted........

No, you see, his Avi is Humphrey Bogart... mine is Harrison Ford. It's easy to get those mixed up if you live in Russia.

Now, I know that 250 sounds really heavy if you are in Russia waiting in line for Day-old Borscht. Unlike you, I'm happy to live in a country where we get regular meals.

No, you see, his Avi is Humphrey Bogart... mine is Harrison Ford. It's easy to get those mixed up if you live in Russia.

Now, I know that 250 sounds really heavy if you are in Russia waiting in line for Day-old Borscht. Unlike you, I'm happy to live in a country where we get regular meals.
Joe Fatfuck, 250 pounds at 5'10 defines you are one fucking fat piece of shit....you can attempt to hide it....you can attempt to justify the fact that you are one FAT fuck that uses sock puppet accounts to boost your assertions here. Protest all you want but the fact remains that you are a poseur and you are stone cold busted........keep trying to weasel your way out of this, ya fat fuck!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can attempt to justify the fact that you are one FAT fuck that uses sock puppet accounts to boost your assertions here. Protest all you want but the fact remains that you are a poseur and you are stone cold busted........keep trying to weasel your way out of this, ya fat fuck!!!!!

Dude, I don't want to hear about your fatty fetish... it's kind of weird.

And, no, I have 130K posts I've contributed to this board, I don't need sock accounts.

Also you are a deranged fucker who mocks the parents of slain children... which makes you an evil cocksucker.

you can attempt to justify the fact that you are one FAT fuck that uses sock puppet accounts to boost your assertions here. Protest all you want but the fact remains that you are a poseur and you are stone cold busted........keep trying to weasel your way out of this, ya fat fuck!!!!!

Dude, I don't want to hear about your fatty fetish... it's kind of weird.

And, no, I have 130K posts I've contributed to this board, I don't need sock accounts.

Also you are a deranged fucker who mocks the parents of slain children... which makes you an evil cocksucker.
Citygator aka Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie? Go fuck yourself, you 250 pounds of commie filth. None of your posts contributed to the conversation here so you created a "sock account" to back your lame contentions. I have a simple way that you can prove me wrong ...but I bet ya that you are too gutless..........

(snicker)

Forum List

Back