Gillibrand Wants Trump To Resign Over Racy Comment.But Biden Has Said Some Borderline Racy Things.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: And where was Senator Gillibrand when Joe Biden said that "This Was A Big F-------ing Deal"? Or maybe when Biden gloated over Obama having a "Big Stick" ??
:cow:
You see, it's OK for a Democrat Leader to say "Really Naughty/Racist" Stuff, but if a Republican President says anything offensive, he must resign !!!!
:clap2: :desk: :poop:

:2up: And where was Senator Gillibrand when Joe Biden said that "This Was A Big F-------ing Deal"? Or maybe when Biden gloated over Obama having a "Big Stick" ??
You see, it's OK for a Democrat Leader to say "Really Naughty/Racist" Stuff, but if a Republican President says anything offensive, he must resign !!!!

You have no clue in the world what the word "racy" means, huh.

Just like you have no link to any of your insipid diarrhea-posts.

If you interpret that as sexual, that’s on you, not POTUS.

Fuck, “The market is up” could be considered a sexual reference to an erection.

Trump trolls the fuck out of the left, I love it so much.

You can bet the next three years will have crazy, angry and incoherent democrat politicians calling for the President's resignation for various reasons. As long as the MSM remains the political arm of the democrat party there will be an ignorant, angry and half crazy faction of the population that will fall for the campaign. Who knows, democrats might even dig up and arm another James Hodgkinson (remember him?)

• Banned

I AM pretty sure that every dog in the world was offended when they heard Hillary refer to them as F(*$#!!!ing DOGS !!!

You can bet the next three years will have crazy, angry and incoherent democrat politicians calling for the President's resignation for various reasons. As long as the MSM remains the political arm of the democrat party there will be an ignorant, angry and half crazy faction of the population that will fall for the campaign. Who knows, democrats might even dig up and arm another James Hodgkinson (remember him?)

Absolutely correct.

This new found Democrat morality over sexual harassment is nothing but a pathetic charade in a feeble effort to shame Trump into resigning.

Yo, he should`ve been kicked out of Government years ago, Pervert!!!
Chester_the_molester_2.jpg

"GTP"
tumblr_nmaot8lXln1tdxcdbo1_250.gif

Ask a grown up in your family to judge which comment is a bit more "racy"....

Is it

1. Biden's "This is a big fucking deal...." (about the ACA)..............OR

2. Trump's "You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Bush: Whatever you want. Trump: Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Let us know what that grown up tells you Rexxy......LOL

And when u think of all of the chit Biden and Clinton have gotten away with. Trump comes off as a saint

`
`

That's ok. Doug Jones doesn't think Trump should resign over harassment allegations either. Most likely, Jones is making nice to all his evangelical constituents who put that useful idiot in office.

The biggest racist of them all was Bill Clinton......now in defense of Clinton he was right about Obama fetching his bags and coffee.

Forum List

Back