What's new

Giant UFO over California reportedly seen by more than 100 witnesses

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why is it no one EVER has a clear picture of one?
It's always pixelated or so far away it looks like a fkn dot or some shit.........

and, of course, we simply can't believe ANY of the reports by military personnel. Obviously the soldiers stationed at Bentwaters, guarding our nuclear missles, were all on drugs when they claimed to have observed and inspected an unidentified object. Isn't that normal, for US soldiers guarding nuclear missles to be all drugged up?
As per SOP, progressive troll shill deflects away from the question. So, shill, WHY ARE THERE NEVER ANY CLEAR PICTURES?
"WHY ARE THERE NEVER ANY CLEAR PICTURES?"

Have you seen ALL of the pictures?

no?

then how do YOU know there are NO clear pictures?

perhaps the military has them all.

YOU are the one saying "THERE ARE NO CLEAR PICTURES!"

so prove it

post ALL them and we'll judge for ourselves.

Personally, as a lib-prog who respects the military and wishes you would stop pissing on them I believe all the pilots, police, soldiers, military personnel who claim to have seen something.....

not one of those guys wears a tin foil hat

if they say they saw something I believe them.

now you can go back to sticking your head into the sand....

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why is it no one EVER has a clear picture of one?
It's always pixelated or so far away it looks like a fkn dot or some shit.........

and, of course, we simply can't believe ANY of the reports by military personnel. Obviously the soldiers stationed at Bentwaters, guarding our nuclear missles, were all on drugs when they claimed to have observed and inspected an unidentified object. Isn't that normal, for US soldiers guarding nuclear missles to be all drugged up?
As per SOP, progressive troll shill deflects away from the question. So, shill, WHY ARE THERE NEVER ANY CLEAR PICTURES?
"WHY ARE THERE NEVER ANY CLEAR PICTURES?"

Have you seen ALL of the pictures?

no?

then how do YOU know there are NO clear pictures?

perhaps the military has them all.

YOU are the one saying "THERE ARE NO CLEAR PICTURES!"

so prove it

post ALL them and we'll judge for ourselves.

Personally, as a lib-prog who respects the military and wishes you would stop pissing on them I believe all the pilots, police, soldiers, military personnel who claim to have seen something.....

not one of those guys wears a tin foil hat

if they say they saw something I believe them.

now you can go back to sticking your head into the sand....
Still the liar blubbers on and on but cannot produce one clear image. There is your proof.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's twue it's twue....lmao. Crystal clear images. What a joke.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wait...I know...the aliens have technology that shoots out into modern camera and automatically blurs ONLY the images of their ship.

luchitociencia

Reaction score
A pilot from Peru, South America, claimed to have shot a UFO decades ago, and the bullets didn't appear to cause any damage to it. Then, perhaps was an optical illusion or a cloud.

Peruvian Jet Pilot Tells of Tangle With UFO

I wonder why the American pilot didn't try to do the same.

As far as I know, if the American pilots caught an unknown flying object over the US territory, their job is trying to communicate with the "invader", and if not response is obtained then to send a warning, and finally to shoot the object if doesn't obey going away.

Having the object under radar and ready to be shot, I ask why he refrained to do so? This pilot refused to follow protocol.

Most reactions - Past 7 days