Giant Hare Dies on Plane Flight to Chicago O'Rabbit Airport

that was sad...i never understand why people dont realize cargo holds are dangerous and deadly to pets...the temps vary so much and the airport handlers dont give a fuck

r5vIeEw.png

I guess this proves that rabbit feet aren't lucky...this guy had 4 of them.

Who knows how healthy it was, giant breeds have short lifespans. It could have been a United fuckup but after flying my dogs across country and back I'd never consider it again unless the airline has cabin accommodations and I could be with them. Otherwise they are baggage down below, that has to be very stressful.

Who knows how healthy it was, giant breeds have short lifespans. It could have been a United fuckup but after flying my dogs across country and back I'd never consider it again unless the airline has cabin accommodations and I could be with them. Otherwise they are baggage down below, that has to be very stressful.

They usually give dogs a mild sedative before flying and they sleep right through the flight. Dont know how well that would work on longer flights though.

They usually give dogs a mild sedative before flying and they sleep right through the flight. Dont know how well that would work on longer flights though.
It wasn't offered to me and no way in hell would I let some airport drone drug my pet anyway.

It wasn't offered to me and no way in hell would I let some airport drone drug my pet anyway.

You give the dog the sedative when you check him.

Knock them out for 11 hours? WTF. They wouldn't be waking up.

Did you even read my post?

Did you read mine?

Did you read mine?

I stated that I dont know how they'd handle long flights.
In other words they couldnt give the dog a sedative that would put them out for long flights.

Did you read mine?

I stated that I dont know how they'd handle long flights.
In other words they couldnt give the dog a sedative that would put them out for long flights.
I don't know why you're trying to create an argument. I am not knocking my dogs out for a coast to coast flight with 3 hour early checkins and another hour to pick up. I said I won't do it again unless they can be in the cabin with me. There's no argument to be had. My opinion on how to run my affairs is final.

Forum List

Back