Ghostbusters Afterlife (Spoilers Inside)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So, as you may have already guessed,.. this is basically only for people who have seen the movie. For I want to know what you guys think about Harold Ramis being digitally made into this scene? (Btw, he was added into other scenes, but this is the only one I found online.)

I personally found it to be a great and moving tribute to Harold and I read on IMDB that his children believe he would have loved it and I agree. I think that he would be honored and I was nearly moved to tears. It's better that his role was non-speaking though as I fear that would have ruined it.

I finally watched it. I didn't know how badly this was going to make me feel...........in a good way though.

Just after a few minutes after the movie started, I started bawling (as soon as Annie Potts came in at the first of the movie).......had to pause the movie to get some tissues. Couldn't see anything through most of the movie because of the love and care they took with this movie. And I just lost it when Egon materialized. I KNEW he would at some point........I just knew it.........but still.............all of them there together........I couldn't turn off the water works.

Nostalgia is STRONG with this movie.

They picked some awesome kids for those roles. But I wonder..........do they even know what part of a huge legacy they are attached to? Will they ever *know*???

Last edited:
I finally watched it. I didn't know how badly this was going to make me feel...........in a good way though.

Just after a few minutes after the movie started, I started bawling.......had to pause the movie to get some tissues. Couldn't see anything through most of the movie because of the love and care they took with this movie. And I just lost it when Egon materialized. I KNEW he would at some point........I just knew it.........but still.............all of them there together........I couldn't turn off the water works.

Nostalgia is STRONG with this movie.

They picked some awesome kids for those roles. But I wonder..........do they even know what part of a huge legacy they are attached to? Will they ever *know*???

Yep....it was much better than that reboot with the chicks.

That was more of a feminist woke copy. It wasn't really a Ghostbuster movie. Now, if they had those girls all being the daughters of the original Ghostbusters......it might have changed things.
The writers really screwed the pooch on that one.
Those girls were good actors but they made Chris Hemsworth look like a retard and they went for slapstick comedy rather than more subtle comedy.

Forum List

Back