Ghislaine Maxwell on "Suicide" Watch

authorities are concerned that Ghislaine Maxwell could harm herself.

Well THIS ain't good, and the Hillary supporters wont see a problem here. We've been down this road before.

Let us see if Barr can do his job like he did with Epstein...

Don't they mean Clinton watch?
SHHHHHHHH................
Hillary.jpg

Glenn Beck theorizes that the Deep State (intelligence) was using Epstein to blackmail political figures (domestic and foreign).

We already KNOW these agencies are capable of this

This woman is gonna die. I have no doubt about that. Itll be interesting watching the left excuse another suicide/accident

Last edited:
There's likely a lot of people out there hoping and praying she does commit suicide.

Probably people out there would be willing to pay a good deal to have her Arkancided.

On the other hand, she could likely strike some sentencing deals with prosecutors in exchange for names.

Let's get real: IF some very, very, very important people did use Mr. Epstein's services, that fact will have to be covered up for the sake of our country (and possibly for the sake of England!).

And some (many?) people (including me) feel that would be the right decision. Like it or not, some people are simply untouchable for a variety of reasons. Is it fair? No. But that's how the cookie crumbles. I assume that prosecutors will know how to hide the names of any VIPs that are implicated in this matter.

Of course, Ms. Maxwell will have to be severely punished, for the public is demanding it. She will be the scapegoat. Is that fair? No. But we know that life has never been fair.

Well THIS ain't good, and the Hillary supporters wont see a problem here. We've been down this road before.

The warden was in charge of the prison, fool.

Let's get real: IF some very, very, very important people did use Mr. Epstein's services, that fact will have to be covered up for the sake of our country (and possibly for the sake of England!).

And some (many?) people (including me) feel that would be the right decision. Like it or not, some people are simply untouchable for a variety of reasons. Is it fair? No. But that's how the cookie crumbles. I assume that prosecutors will know how to hide the names of any VIPs that are implicated in this matter.

Of course, Ms. Maxwell will have to be severely punished, for the public is demanding it. She will be the scapegoat. Is that fair? No. But we know that life has never been fair.
Fuck that. Serf.

The warden was in charge of the prison, fool.

Maybe they should have used a matron..

Glenn Beck theorizes that the Deep State (intelligence) was using Epstein to blackmail political figures (domestic and foreign).

We already KNOW these agencies are capable of this

This woman is gonna die. I have no doubt about that. Itll be interesting watching the left excuse another suicide/accident
Was Glenn crying while he said this?

authorities are concerned that Ghislaine Maxwell could "harm herself."

if they want to have transparency, allow her lawyer to meet with the public and tell everyone, "she is cooperating with authorities and has provided many names and details involved.

if they want to have transparency, allow her lawyer to meet with the public and tell everyone, "she is cooperating with authorities and has provided many names and details involved.

Bill "Loathing the Military" Clinton among them, for sure.

i absolutely believe Glenn Beck's theory. These officials are actually the greater evil and the People need to know and we need someone like Trump to root this evil out. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the sniffer vegetable is implicated

Forum List

Back