Getting What They Deserve....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....the Hollywood hypocrites.

The two most important things to occur in 2020 that will surely not occur.

1.Reformation of Islam…..going through the Q’ran with a black scripto to redact all the mandates for murder.

2. Hollywood actually admitting and living up to American values.

Nooooo wayyyyyyy!!!!

Yup......Way.

Ricky Gervais monologue at the Golden Globes…..amazing!

Golden Globes: Read Ricky Gervais' Scathing Opening Monologue

This bad boy told ‘em all to their faces…..

“You'll be pleased to know this is the last time I'm hosting these awards, so I don't care anymore…. let's have a laugh at your expense.

You came here in your limos. I came here in a limo tonight and the license plate was made by Felicity Huffman.

But tonight isn't just about the people in front of the camera. In this room are some of the most important TV and film executives in the world. People from every background. They all have one thing in common: They're all terrified of Ronan Farrow. He's coming for ya. Talking of all you perverts, it was a big year for pedophile movies.

You could binge-watch the entire first season of Afterlife instead of watching this show. That's a show about a man who wants to kill himself 'cause his wife dies of cancer and it's still more fun than this. Spoiler alert, season two is on the way so in the end he obviously didn't kill himself. Just like Jeffrey Epstein. Shut up. I know he's your friend but I don't care.

And the actors who just do Hollywood movies now do fantasy-adventure nonsense. They wear masks and capes and really tight costumes. Their job isn't acting anymore. It's going to the gym twice a day and taking steroids, really. Have we got an award for most ripped junky? No point, we'd know who'd win that.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, nearly three hours long. Leonardo DiCaprio attended the premiere and by the end his date was too old for him. Even Prince Andrew was like, "Come on, Leo, mate.You're nearly 50-something."

Apple roared into the TV game with The Morning Show, a superb drama about the importance of dignity and doing the right thing, made by a company that runs sweatshops in China. Well, you say you're woke but the companies you work for in China — unbelievable. Apple, Amazon, Disney. If ISIS started a streaming service you'd call your agent, wouldn't you?

So if you do win an award tonight, don't use it as a platform to make a political speech. You're in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg.

Gervais was brilliant...I bet some of the more educated Hollywood snobs went home with something to think about...the rest didn't even understand that they were being called out...like that stupid idiot Patricia Arquette.....

mle200107c20200106110658.jpg

"Authorities Investigating Dangerous Breach In Hollywood Bubble
January 7th, 2020
article-5367-1.jpg

HOLLYWOOD, CA—Authorities say they are investigating the circumstances which led to a dangerous tear in Hollywood's protective bubble that keeps celebrities from encountering the festering disgust everyone outside of Hollywood has for them.

Security experts say the breach caused celebrities to encounter opinions from the real world for the very first time. Hollywood's bubble has been carefully constructed over several decades, keeping the fragile, easily spooked celebs from having to face what life might be like without millions of dollars and constant, sycophantic praise.

"People don't like us? This is the first I'm hearing about that," said a puzzled Taylor Swift. "Maybe we should change our attitude... but no. It is the people who are wrong."

"The guy with the funny accent was up there saying something about people not caring about our opinions," said Brad Pitt. "It is sad when people are so deluded like that. I hope Ricky gets the help he needs."

Emergency crews rushed to the breach in the bubble and patched it up, assuring panicked celebrities that Ricky Gervais would be deported and no further critical thinking or introspection would be required on their part."
Authorities Investigating Dangerous Breach In Hollywood Bubble

Forum List

Back