Getting “to the bottom” of Russian intervention

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
I don't trust Mueller, how to put it ah yes good old boy network...

CHECKLIST FOR MUELLER
Getting “to the bottom” of Russian intervention.
July 17, 2017

Lloyd Billingsley
robert-mueller25.jpg

In March of 2012, apparently unaware of a “hot” microphone, President Obama told Russian president Dimitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more “space.

“Yeah, I understand,” Medvedev responded. ”I understand your message about space.”

This is my last election,” the president responded. “After my election I have more flexibility.”

"I understand,” said Medvedev. “I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you.”

Was the 44th President of the United States perhaps colluding with Putin and Russia to make more concessions that would strengthen a hostile foreign power and leave the USA in a weaker position? That was the same thing his fellow Democrat Ted Kennedy had tried to do.

With all the resources at his disposal, and Christopher Wray in his corner, the good and honorable Robert Mueller should be able to enlighten Congress and the public. After all, this was at the very highest level.

The Russia probe should also be diverse and inclusive. Special Counsel Mueller should have a look at the matters explored in Clinton Cash, about the Clinton Foundation and transfers of uranium to Russia. Was any collusion going on there? And did that play into the 2016 election in any way?

Checklist for Mueller

Forum List

Back