Getting cancelled by Trump supporters

Yes, it's a mess. We have a lot of good people ... 75 million or more ... who instinctively understand that something very bad is happening to their country, something potentially lethal ... and they don't know what to do about it.

The American intelligentsia is very solidly Leftist: they are children of the Sixties, or the children of those children, or the grandchildren of those children. And they make up most of the teachers, professors, journalists, lawyers, etc. Most of them are not deeply ideological, so they're vulnerable to the minorities of hard-core Leftists among them who are.

We have some very good thinkers -- just read Claremont Review of Books, or First Things, or New Criterion or City Journal, or half a dozen other publications, to see that. But we're weak in that intermediate layer that the Left has. It's this layer that political activists come from, that politicians come from.

So we've got to try to make that deficit up, among other things. For starters, we need a website to which patriots can go, and find reliable factual information about both backround topics, and current events. It should also have a section of practical action ... how to write a professional press release, how to organize a demonstration, etc etc. All this information is available, it just needs to be brought together, edited a bit, and then curated. A half dozen people could do it.

The best way to defeat the democrats is to elect a decent, conservative president and give him enough conservative congressmen to really help conservatism. This country hasn't had a fiscal conservative president in so long. Most of the people 50 and under have never seen one. They think that all republicans are conservative.

Again, explain why it’s illegitimate.
Lad. You’re just not following along here.

Don’t worry about why you drafted an illegitimate question. Just don’t do it again.

Now, buckle down. Put some steel in your spine. Stand up straight. Chin up. Throw those alleged shoulders back. And pose your question in the form of a question.

You’re on the clock. Get moving’. This shit can’t be that impossible for you. Can it? :dunno:

Lad. You’re just not following along here.

Don’t worry about why you drafted an illegitimate question. Just don’t do it again.

Now, buckle down. Put some steel in your spine. Stand up straight. Chin up. Throw those alleged shoulders back. And pose your question in the form of a question.

You’re on the clock. Get moving’. This shit can’t be that impossible for you. Can it? :dunno:
Still can’t explain how it’s not legitimate. You don’t even know what you’re talking about.

You just want to argue.

About nothing.

Because you’re bored.

No no no. You’re arguing. Or seeking an argument.

I am calmly mocking you and telling you yet again. Questions are supposed to be in the form of a question.

Try that. 👍
If you think it’s mocking me to make up nonsense about “legitimate questions” and then run off every time I ask you how my questions isn’t legitimate, then you’re just not very good at this.

You’re just bored and you’re seeking my attention.

If you think it’s mocking me to make up nonsense about “legitimate questions” and then run off every time I ask you how my questions isn’t legitimate, then you’re just not very good at this.

No no no. You’re arguing. Or seeking an argument.

I am calmly mocking you and telling you yet again. Questions are supposed to be in the form of a question.

Try that. 👍

Are you two still arguing about who's arguing?

Aww poor you. Still trying to create an “arguement” out of straw.

Put your question in the form of a question. Or continue to pee yourself. 👍

Aww poor you. Still trying to create an “arguement” out of straw.

Put your question in the form of a question. Or continue to pee yourself. 👍
It was in the form of a question. You just really want my attention and you want to talk to me about nothing.

Pretty pathetic.

You’re following me around like a lovesick little schoolgirl.
You have that backwards. You initiated this with me about nothing. And you’re STILL going about nothing.

Desperately looking for attention from me. You sad, pathetic little man.

You have that backwards. You initiated this with me about nothing. And you’re STILL going about nothing.

Desperately looking for attention from me. You sad, pathetic little man.
Lol

Sure. :itsok:

Meanwhile, ask your question on the form of a question.

Or don’t. I understand you hate the process of being pinned down. 😎

Forum List

Back