"Get Vets" Lt. Col. Allen West Says Have Veterans in Schools to Protect ‘Our Most Vulnerable’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you should pass a law in Congress about it, and i think they already did a while ago, but no one enforces it, that you help vets become security guards in schools. a great idea that saves lives

Sure with 22 vets dying every day.

Yeah we really need suicidal vets in school.

This is for security professionals and law enforcement sub stations at schools

The gunner in this last shooting pushed out law enforcement in their first attempt and then they called in the swat team from the reports I'm getting.

you should pass a law in Congress about it, and i think they already did a while ago, but no one enforces it, that you help vets become security guards in schools. a great idea that saves lives

Most trained gun owners like me would volunteer to act as security...FOR FREE on a rotating basis.

But, let's not let responsible people with guns protect children. Fuck no! Makes too much sense.

Take all those guns away. That will help.

I'd do it for free.

All the novel ideas of turning schools into prisons, arming teachers, building moats around schools filled with Alligators, and other nonsense isn't going to work.

Just the opposite, keeping the handguns and assault weapons far away from children is the obvious answer.

Send America's children to school in a foreign country? A partial solution for areas within less than a hundred miles!

No offense to Vets., I'm one but serving in the military doesn't necessarily qualify someone to care for the welfare of school kids. How about NRA members who know about firearms and teach kids about firearm safety and are qualified in combat matches? Does the political hatred for the NRA really cloud the judgment of lefties these days?

The gunner in this last shooting pushed out law enforcement in their first attempt and then they called in the swat team from the reports I'm getting.
There are plenty of schoolteachers who were in the military. There are plenty of former military people who are educated enough to be teachers or to work in some form at a school.

That's because there were no armed police to 'pop' his ass when he 1st tried to enter the school and started killing innocents.

There are plenty of schoolteachers who were in the military. There are plenty of former military people who are educated enough to be teachers or to work in some form at a school.
Many of my high school teachers were WW2 veterans. My Civics teacher and my Shop Drawing teacher were a fighter pilots.

Forum List

Back