Get this: even if Biden loses BOTH Pennsylvania and Florida, he can still win the election based on the current electoral map.

The ONLY reason you think mail in voting has rampant fraud is because Trump declared it. That’s it. You can’t think for yourself.

Oh sure....there is no fraud in the elections by the Left. <sarc>

Right...and NOT because of the news reports exposing that it is indeed fact.

You people are sick. Not kidding. mentally ill.
Just because it is extremely rare as opposed to never being a problem doesn’t mean anyone should give a shit lol

President Trump leading not only Pennsylvania but also in Ohio and Wisconsin...... :clap: and more!

This is going to be beautiful!

Fox News Polls: Trump Leads in Ohio, Race Tightens in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin

Dream on....Joke Biden won't win shit.
I’ll say as my official prediction that I don’t rule out Trump winning the election. I just have a lot of reason to be optimistic.

Why is that? Why so optimistic?

Are you puting all your hopes in the cheat-by-mail scheme by the DemonRats? :dunno:
The ONLY reason you think mail in voting has rampant fraud is because Trump declared it. That’s it. You can’t think for yourself.

Mail in votes in pa can now be counted three days after the election and the dems threw in ballots without a clear postmark will be counted.
Honestly ask yourself why they put that in the bill?
They can only be counted if it is evidenced they were sent on or before Election Day. All in all, why do you even care that much? Also, honestly ask yourself why the Supreme Court didn’t strike it down...

President Trump leading not only Pennsylvania but also in Ohio and Wiscosin...... :clap: and more!

Lol Skye you really need to read what you post. This article simply points out that Biden’s lead in PA and WI is tightening which means he still leads...

President Trump leading not only Pennsylvania but also in Ohio and Wiscosin...... :clap: and more!

Lol Skye you really need to read what you post. This article simply points out that Biden’s lead in PA and WI is tightening which means he still leads...

I read what I post lol...

and what I post means that President Trump is going to have four more years! in other words...Donald Trump will win this 2020 election!

BLESS TRUMP~ BLESS ALL PATRIOTS!:thup:

I read what I post lol...

and what I post means that President Trump is going to have four more years! in other words...Donald Trump will win this 2020 election!

BLESS TRUMP~ BLESS ALL PATRIOTS!:thup:
Wooo that LSD you’re on must be bitchin’!

I’ll say as my official prediction that I don’t rule out Trump winning the election. I just have a lot of reason to be optimistic.

Are you puting all your hopes in the cheat-by-mail scheme by the DemonRats? :dunno:

Mail in votes in pa can now be counted three days after the election and the dems threw in ballots without a clear postmark will be counted.
They can only be counted if it is evidenced they were sent on or before Election Day. All in all, why do you even care that much? Also, honestly ask yourself why the Supreme Court didn’t strike it down...

1) If the postmark is not legible where is the evidence they were sent on or before election day?

2) all in all I care about free and fair elections and Fingers and the dems know PA will be close.

3) because the court tied 4 - 4. 3 leftist radicals that vote with feelings instead of the law and 1 that does what he's told.

1) If the postmark is not legible where is the evidence they were sent on or before election day?

2) all in all I care about free and fair elections and Fingers and the dems know PA will be close.

3) because the court tied 4 - 4. 3 leftist radicals that vote with feelings instead of the law and 1 that does what he's told.
Who was told something and who told him?

1) If it isn’t legible? Just how big of a problem to you even think that would even be lol. It’s not like it would nearly be enough to tip the election.

2) You have no good reason whatsoever to think the election will be illegitimate. Trump just tells you this shit and you believe it.

3) lol leftist radicals huh? Good god.

He would simply need to win Arizona, Texas and Georgia in addition to the blue safe states he is guaranteed. Currently he is ahead in AZ and Georgia is a tossup. Texas would be more of a stretch, but it’s doable. One poll has him deadlocked with Trump.

Now how is Biden going to run the country from Fort Leavenworth prison, where he will have to reimburse taxpayers he shook down for 47 years of extorting taxes from gifts Congress granted to the world's poorest countries to the tune of 100 billion dollars he took when nobody was looking.

He would simply need to win Arizona, Texas and Georgia
Do you actually believe that Biden is going to win Arizona, Texas and Georgia?
He definitely has a shot in Arizona. Georgia maybe. I would be pretty surprised if he won Texas though. Either way, the race will be close. Shows you just how much the GOP is becoming obsolete.

He would simply need to win Arizona, Texas and Georgia in addition to the blue safe states he is guaranteed. Currently he is ahead in AZ and Georgia is a tossup. Texas would be more of a stretch, but it’s doable. One poll has him deadlocked with Trump.

You better hope Biden wins Texas this year because Trump is going to go on a fucking immigration sweep tour! If he wins. You can kiss millions of illegals goodbye, daca, see ya. He already ended Haitian refugees.. thank god! I’ll guarantee you before 2024 Puerto Rico will be sold for a pack of Newport’s. Lol

Forum List

Back