Get this. A pub in the UK, that opened in 793, has to close due to COVID.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Ye Olde Fighting Cocks in St. Albans, which has been open since 793 AD, is closing after a difficult past few years amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the pub's landlord announced on Facebook Friday.

Yeap, a pub, open for 1,229 years is closing. It was open for 1000 years during the American Revolution......

Sigh

If this isn't symbolic of what these piles of crap these globalists are and have been. Think about what the pub survived. Just think about it and the hype of a disease that everyone has over a 99 percent of recovery brings it down.

Oh, that means it isn't covid. It's propaganda. Bravo you pathetic losers. Over 70 percent of the UK is vaxxed morons.

Yet here we are. Losers.

Ye Olde Fighting Cocks
1644405157265.png

1644405263478.png

~S~

I doubt seriously that it was has been called "Ye Old Fighting Cock" since the 8th Century. The language in England's South in the 8th Century was closer to German and anything recognizable as today's English didn't appear until the 13th Century.

But, it is a shame that something as stupid as politically motivated panic is responsible for the slaughter of such an old tradition.

Last edited:
I doubt seriously that it was has been called "Ye Old Fighting Cock" since the 8th Century. The language in England's South in the 8th Century was closer to German and anything recognizable as today's English didn't appear until the 13th Century.

But, it is a shame that something as stupid as politically motivated panic is responsible for the slaughter of such an old tradition.
They had fight off even PETA idiots who demanded the name be changed. Cause of chicken rights.

So they closed down because of a mandate that forced them to or because of less patronage because of covid? There's a huge difference. If people choose to stay home I can fully support that. A mandate that forced them to shut down I cannot support. I've chosen to spend less than I did and have chosen to frequent businesses less than I used to. But those are my choices. They don't affect others.

So they closed down because of a mandate that forced them to or because of less patronage because of covid? There's a huge difference. If people choose to stay home I can fully support that. A mandate that forced them to shut down I cannot support. I've chosen to spend less than I did and have chosen to frequent businesses less than I used to. But those are my choices. They don't affect others.
Either way its really about hype and hysteria deliberately caused by the media about a disease that has been designed in a China lab to do a few things. One to create mass hysteria and make people utterly freak out and once large masses are in fear they are now UNDER CONTROL. Very old but effective political tyrannical tactic.

Here is a brief lesson.

Also the mass propaganda of the GREATER GOOD.

Here is another brief lesson of exactly what we are seeing.

That pub is a rather clear symbolic consequence of two years of mass propaganda that has instilled fear in us so deep of a disease that everyone has a 99.5 percent recovery rate.

Here, let me remind you. That pub was opened in 793. Are you able to see the symbolic understanding of what 2 years of propaganda being hammered by the globalist media every day?

You see it? Yes or no? Did the flu or common cold prevent you from doing anything during your life?

See it yet? No? Still not sure? Why's that?

I'm not for mandates. People had the right to stay home if they wanted to. Yes it's unfortunate that this old place closed down. But in the end it's only a pub and will open up under new management at some point. Big whoopty do.

I'm not for mandates. People had the right to stay home if they wanted to. Yes it's unfortunate that this old place closed down. But in the end it's only a pub and will open up under new management at some point. Big whoopty do.
Sigh

Yeah you don't see it.

Either way its really about hype and hysteria deliberately caused by the media about a disease that has been designed in a China lab to do a few things. One to create mass hysteria and make people utterly freak out and once large masses are in fear they are now UNDER CONTROL. Very old but effective political tyrannical tactic.

Here is a brief lesson.

Also the mass propaganda of the GREATER GOOD.

Here is another brief lesson of exactly what we are seeing.

That pub is a rather clear symbolic consequence of two years of mass propaganda that has instilled fear in us so deep of a disease that everyone has a 99.5 percent recovery rate.

Here, let me remind you. That pub was opened in 793. Are you able to see the symbolic understanding of what 2 years of propaganda being hammered by the globalist media every day?

You see it? Yes or no? Did the flu or common cold prevent you from doing anything during your life?

See it yet? No? Still not sure? Why's that?

It is unsettling to realize many Americans have become a bunch of feeble minded chicken shits. Apparently Canadians are better on freedom and individual liberty than the nation who originated these ideas.

Ye Olde Fighting Cocks in St. Albans, which has been open since 793 AD, is closing after a difficult past few years amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the pub's landlord announced on Facebook Friday.

Yeap, a pub, open for 1,229 years is closing. It was open for 1000 years during the American Revolution......

Sigh

If this isn't symbolic of what these piles of crap these globalists are and have been. Think about what the pub survived. Just think about it and the hype of a disease that everyone has over a 99 percent of recovery brings it down.

Oh, that means it isn't covid. It's propaganda. Bravo you pathetic losers. Over 70 percent of the UK is vaxxed morons.

Yet here we are. Losers.
This is typical bad reporting by the illiterate journalists in the lib media

nowhere does it explain why the pub has to close

have brits given up drinking?

Sigh

Yet here we are. Losers.
I'd have a beer there when I went to St Albans for the Windward Folk Club; quick pint and into the music. A good pub that.

It's a tragedy!!!!

Greg
"Only a pub....."...............................where's my rack and stocks!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Greg

It is unsettling to realize many Americans have become a bunch of feeble minded chicken shits. Apparently Canadians are better on freedom and individual liberty than the nation who originated these ideas.
Better than France?????

Greg

Through my tears I noticed:

"Pub owner Mitchells and Butlers (M&B) do not plan to close down Ye Olde Fighting Cocks for good, they confirmed The BBC. Instead, they are hoping to reopen the pub in the future under new management."

Whew; that was close!!!!!

Greg

Through my tears I noticed:

"Pub owner Mitchells and Butlers (M&B) do not plan to close down Ye Olde Fighting Cocks for good, they confirmed The BBC. Instead, they are hoping to reopen the pub in the future under new management."

Whew; that was close!!!!!

Greg

This is an old trick in Europe, The buillding is listed to the eyeballs... This means entrances, floorboards, bar, cellar, Wood beams... You can change nothing... There is no other viable business but a pub that could run there...

So they took a hammering for COVID... Pubs were open most of the time during COVID... If you have an old pub with little debt then very easy to keep open unless the business is dying... It is not in St. Albans unless you are an idiot...

They put out this big hard luck story how they are closing in a few weeks time... They will pack the place for a few weeks.. Go into administration and get there debts managed and possibly sell the business...

Give it 8 weeks and they are back open...

This is just a local stunt that has been grabbed on by international news sources...

I drink in the oldest Pub in Europe every now and then and it has changed hands many times..

Everyone does not have a 99% chance of recovery from COIVD, posting triple like this just makes you look like an idiot. Someone that is 65 and over has a 65 times higher chance of dying from COIVD than someone that is in their 20s. Add in a single co-morbidity and that number goes up. What do you suppose the clientele for a pub such as this one is?

My wife's uncle died last night from COIVD. Yes, he was 82 and was showing early signs of dementia. But he was still active, was still involved in running his business he started 60 years ago. He got COVID, had to go to the hospital and never left.

Our traditions must change.

George Soros runs things now.

Forum List

Back