Zone1 Get rid of the ignore feature.

I don't use the ignore feature at all, but I wouldn't want it to be gotten rid of, some here use the hell out of it :lol: and for many it makes reading threads a much better experience.

All leftists. You cannot have a decent debate with any of them. Trump is bad. That's it. 99 percent of the "news" they post is bullshit. Why would you want to listen to lies?
This is the problem here. Why is it so hard to have an honest discussion without all the rancor and vitirol? Neither side is willing to admit that their preferred party is to blame.

This is the problem here. Why is it so hard to have an honest discussion without all the rancor and vitirol? Neither side is willing to admit that their preferred party is to blame.
I've lost you now. No party is to blame for these leftists assholes. They have free will just like i do yet they choose to spew bullshit and lies 24/7. My party and s not to blame for my comments here. My comments are a response to non stop lies from hate filled America hating scum. Most of them probably aren't even Americans. You may go now.

I don't use the ignore feature at all, but I wouldn't want it to be gotten rid of, some here use the hell out of it :lol: and for many it makes reading threads a much better experience.

Speaking only for myself, if I were to throw a different flavor of usership in the dungeon, forever to be ignored, it would probably be the ones who just wanna push/drop links to some other wingnut's ''Diary,'' blog or web site to push whatever half-baked perspective on the forest rather than the trees that so-called ''source'' may have concocted for themselves.

Also, and coincidentally, perhaps contradictory even, is that I do not read long memes. Like...ever....

Last edited:
This place has become a battle between left and right instead of an arena of ideas. Name calling and sarcasm instead of wholesome debate is the norm.
To some extent. That has a kernel of truth to it.

And?

If I discuss any issue with factual support and so forth, those who disagree generally don’t engage in any actual discussion. They don’t declare that they disagree and say why. Instead, they tend to nitpick a bit.

And on the rare occasion when they do try to respond intelligently, they usually give up very quickly and revert to form.

So, what goes around comes around. And I believe that this place is just a microcosm of how our society operates — dysfunctionally.

I'm not as sensitive as you are. I can discuss issues without melting down.
I'm melting down? Lol, clown starts lying when his bs is challenged. Bye bye. Congrats, you are ignored.

Too many partisans unwilling to listen to the other side.
Oh, I listen to the other side high fiving this Democrat Congresscritter, but I would never listen to her demands again, and I hope Californians retire her because she demands that her followers stalk and harrass Staffers in Republicans in the Executive Branch, until they destroy their reputations as Executive branch supporters of a Republican President:

^^^Impeachable Offense because stalking is illegal in this nation^^^

It's my guess that so many people have so many other people on ignore that it has slowed the board down too much.

I say we at least clear it off and start over or just do away with it. People need to learn how to talk out their differences .
skull-and-crossbones.png

It's my guess that so many people have so many other people on ignore that it has slowed the board down too much.

I say we at least clear it off and start over or just do away with it. People need to learn how to talk out their differences .
Kind of simple minded don't you think? You simply cannot reason with spewing leftist scum.

i have never ignored anyone...........................................i am the patron saint of the ignored..............they need luv too

I use it a lot. I don't mind if people legitimately disagree, but a lot of people just want to argue to relieve boredom. I don't waste my time with that. I'd rather not even see their posts. They contribute nothing of value

Forum List

Back