Zone1 Get rid of the ignore feature.

Deviant and commie Parrots all say the same thing all day every day, mostly lies. We only need a couple of deviants and commies around to laugh at; that is more than enough to cover what the shills are told to peddle every day. If people want to ignore the dozens of dishonest morons they should have that option.

Last edited:
If I want to ignore someone, I just ignore them. Announcing that you have someone on ignore is an admission of surrender. Check out, for example, the previous post.

Still, if it's what people want to do, it's a useful feature. And it's not going to slow the board down. It probably does the opposite, since it means less data has to be sent out.

It's my guess that so many people have so many other people on ignore that it has slowed the board down too much.

I say we at least clear it off and start over or just do away with it. People need to learn how to talk out their differences .
Lol. Even without that option, many of us would ignore many of you. The ignore feature is just a time saver.

You progtards not only wish to control other people’s speech, but also to determine what others have to see.

Fuck that shit.

I don’t need a special feature to ignore someone

It's my guess that so many people have so many other people on ignore that it has slowed the board down too much.

I say we at least clear it off and start over or just do away with it. People need to learn how to talk out their differences .
Nah, I only have one on ignore, it cleans the board up to some extent for me.

Yeah, right. I refuse to lower my intelligence trying to communicate with the Marxists/Dumbasses(but i repeat myself) and all they do is go. No it isnt, or Nah, nah, nah. Babies should be seen , not heard....

Nope. I could not handle the bleat and yammer.

If they removed the ignore feature, they would have to make the laughin'-at-yo-stupid-ass emojis unlimited.

I am personally grateful for the ignore feature.
once my trolls realize they are on my ignore list, they stop following me around.

Some people aren't interested in "talking." They're here to disrupt and troll and piss on threads

Verbal abuse at others is not always enough to ban the abuser, but some had enough abuse in their lifetimes such that more is unwelcome. Why should people who are emotionally allergic to abuse come here to get more from someone who cannot refrain from abusing an adversary. Some have shells like a turtle, and they don't get it about sensitivity. And those who are burned by abuse have respite in ignoring the lummox who shoots abuse bullets like an AK-47. I rest my case that no one has to be used like a dammit doll.

I doubt the ignore feature slows the board down. I don't ignore anybody with the button though. After it's obvious somebody has no intention of intelligent communication or is incapable of it, I just don't bother to respond to or even read what he/she posts. I see no reason to announce the fact though.

Actually I don't mind at all somebody intelligently arguing my position. I figure if I can't defend it, it isn't worth having. But for those that just post nonsense or their intent is to create a food fight or derail the thread, I would be a happy camper if they all would just all ignore me. :)

How does the Ignore feature slow down the board? I don't notice it and I don't have to even be aware of the nasty or nonsensical bullshit that some people post. It makes for a more enjoyable time spent here, at least for me.

Forum List

Back