Zone1 Get rid of the ignore feature.

It's my guess that so many people have so many other people on ignore that it has slowed the board down too much.

I say we at least clear it off and start over or just do away with it. People need to learn how to talk out their differences .

Why should anyone be forced to respond to some of the idiots here who do nothing but name call and lie and make up shit?

If you don't like the ignore button don't use it.

Deviant and commie Parrots all say the same thing all day every day, mostly lies. We only need a couple of deviants and commies around to laugh at; that is more than enough to cover what the shills are told to peddle every day. If people want to ignore the dozens of dishonest morons they should have that option.
Translation: Give me my echo chamber. :lalala:

It's my guess that so many people have so many other people on ignore that it has slowed the board down too much.

I say we at least clear it off and start over or just do away with it. People need to learn how to talk out their differences .
You’re right. No one needs an ‘Ignore’ feature. You just ignore people. What’s the problem? :dunno:

Translation: Give me my echo chamber. :lalala:

Democrats and their pet deviants should be assigned one of these parrot avatars, and not allowed to deviate from them.

Not everyone has the same level of tolerance. Instead of allowing the unconcerned for their rivals to eat livers, I would say it would be better for everyone if we leave well enough alone. A good solution to allowing people's right to a dignified debate was already established by the USMB powers that be. Other websites have been known to merely shut down rather than to have innocent moderators to get mired in legal disputes over claims of abuses unresolved, it would be wiser to allow the abused a say in his or her debate by turning off the lights of a particularly abusive adversary in her or his paradigm. It has no dignity of continuing dialog with someone who uses taboo speech such as the use of the "f" word or a religious misuse of God's name. The system here prevents disaster, and wise were they who agreed on the user to determine his membership is important enough to set aside taboo goofenheimers who would cheerfully deprive an adversary with undignified abuse of their presence. Words have consequences. Let's allow the words of our hearts to allow dignity to others and their rights to pursue truth and happiness.

You'll never get leftist trolls to be reasonable. Never.

I give them a few days on ignore, then restore to being on "unignore," because it doesn't take all that long to forget about it. Sometimes I forget, and am surprised a month later when I'm thinking about adding an ignoramus to the list... One person accused me of a lot of things I didn't do, and I only thought about ignoring that person. Letting it go is usually my decision, but some swear words go beyond what is acceptable in debate in mixed company. And I hear there's a group that is going to meet and take back the rainbow. I did that as soon as the rainbow was first used against Godly behaviors, because it has great religious significance to me because it symbolizes God's promise to be there for those who believe in Him and in his word. He promised Noah there would not be another complete world under water, and thousands of years later, there hasn't been a global ending by way of pervasive water cover of the entire planet. Living in the Kingdom of God through prayer and obedience to the Word through our Lord Jesus Christ requires believers to forgive all because Christ taught us to forgive, even when he was on the cross and forgave the soldiers who were ordered to end his life following ridicule and torture. They were given a second chance when Christ closed the gates of Hell with his life devoted to God's will and God's Kingdom. Blessed is he that interpreted the Word perfectly and provided light to a world in darkness. He still lives in the heart of all his believers and eager followers. Our task is to help God's beloved--the fatherless, the widowed, the poor, the helpless, the sick, and the lost. The gates of hell are closed to those who love the Lord Jesus and his Heavenly Father. Yea!

Folks are too far into their ideology to have any kind of constructive debate here.
This place has become a battle between left and right instead of an arena of ideas. Name calling and sarcasm instead of wholesome debate is the norm.

This place has become a battle between left and right instead of an arena of ideas. Name calling and sarcasm instead of wholesome debate is the norm.
All started by leftists.

Too many partisans unwilling to listen to the other side.
All leftists. You cannot have a decent debate with any of them. Trump is bad. That's it. 99 percent of the "news" they post is bullshit. Why would you want to listen to lies?

Forum List

Back