Zone1 Get rid of the ignore feature.

What I have found, the reference to the ignore feature is usually by people announcing they are doing so as they threaten to hold their breath until they turn blue.

I have one poster who has given me at least 50-60 thumbs down in the last few days pulling that fake shit now.

Report it. A violation of TOS.

Daaaaaam 134 on the ignore . Here I thought I had a pretty high ignore this wrt like 39 people

I can’t blame you one bit. We’re dealing with people on the far left who on a daily basis deny what is staring them in the face. Like the fact that the far left is the most violent threat to America right now, but they keep talking about January 6. They don’t talk about the hundreds of separate violent events instigated by the far left since 2020 including the BLM riots. Only the far left uses positions of power to cancel middle-class people. If the far left sees a man on Facebook criticize BLM he will try to get that Man fired from his job. That’s different from regular every day Americans boycotting anti-American companies like Budweiser that support children being able to get a sex change operation

That’s the massive difference. The far left has no problem destroying good people’s lives because of political differences. And they support children getting sex change operations without parents consent, they support men being able to compete in women’s sports. These are problems.

I don’t blame you one bit. When you have far leftists who see a person that they have never interacted with before make a post and then that far left says “fuck you” . What else am I gonna do.

Here’s how it goes for the left wing troll

Point 1- Gun ownership was higher in the past compared to what it is now in America… and there were not the mass school shootings in the American past that we have today.

Response from the far left “ fuck you “

Point 2 - the economy is really bad right now, Joe Biden is not a good leader…Black Lives Matter is dividing the country. They don’t do a thing for poor white people or poor Black people. What do democrats have to say to help uplift poor Black people in poor white people.?

Far left response “ fuck you racist “

Meanwhile, as this conversation goes on millions of Americans are either homeless or have no money they can barely afford anything.
That is correct, they start a post with some bullshit, then when they get refuted with FACTS, they instantly use name calling or emoji's. Ask them a question that is yes or no, they just wont answer but with some babbling shit, like Joe Biden does all the time, or his medusa hair fagot bitch. I always know when the binder is lying, her eyes flutter like a moth in a light.

134 :oops:

Do any posts appear when you click on a thread?
Yes, they are usually posted by intelligent individuals that i want to have a discussion with. But then i havent met too many Dumbass/Marxists but i repeat myself, who have an intelligence higher than a Joe Biden Voter.

Biden voter.jpg

Nothing would come of it.

The mods have made it clear that his views are protected and mine are unwanted.

I know the person you are referring to and if I see it happening I will report it. If enough people do it, someone in the position to do something about it might grow a spine.

It's my guess that so many people have so many other people on ignore that it has slowed the board down too much.

I say we at least clear it off and start over or just do away with it. People need to learn how to talk out their differences .
"F" you, you bitch. Just kidding.

I've been a member of a number of boards for years and years. I've never put anyone on ignore. Even the most obnoxious or mentally incompetent ones. I just take everyone's nonsense with a grain of salt. Nothing to lose sleep over.

Usually when i see that a idiot Marxists gave a thumbs down, i give a winner, to offset the idiot.

You get the same points either way.

But I'm still chuckling at your contention the other day that Trump is a classical liberal. Every time I see you post on here I'm probably gonna remember that and have a chuckle. Not that I even accept the use of the adjective anyway. It's almost offensive for true liberals to have to accept an adjective in order to placate ignorance and political falsehoods.

Be careful calling other people idiots, though. Especially in public where eveybody can see what you say. You just never know when or if someone might challenge you to demonstrate how smart you are in front of all of your friends. Sometimes people are sadistic like that. They do it just for the fun of it. If it suits their mood.

Last edited:
Back in January, i turned off my ignore just to see what every Marxist/Demofascist was talking about. That was over 100 ignored. Today i have over 134 on ignore.
Interesting, how this one is bragging about being the biggest coward on the board.

In the conservative world, possessing a spine is taken as an indicator that someone is a dirty liberal. True conservatives always cry and run. And then they brag about doing so, because it earns them big cult brownie points.

I don’t do that in real life, why would I do it online. I use the Ihnore feature quite a bit; though not the 350+ I had on Ignore at another site.

There's no point anymore in doing it in real life. It's like trying to talk out your differences with a brick wall.

Forum List

Back