Get rid of Similar threads feature!

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
It's confusing and a lot of the threads are really old. I necroed a thread yesterday thinking it was in active threads and the last post was in 2016!

Either get rid of it or limit it to threads that have had posts in the past few months.

It's confusing and a lot of the threads are really old. I necroed a thread yesterday thinking it was in active threads and the last post was in 2016!

Either get rid of it or limit it to threads that have had posts in the past few months.

I kind of like it. It is sometimes hard to find out if anybody already started a thread when there are so many different forums to look through.

I like to see threads where the right wing posters sang the praises of McCain and Romney....it reminds us that they have zero principles.

I like to see threads where the right wing posters sang the praises of McCain and Romney....it reminds us that they have zero principles.

LOL, Romney and McCain are the new hero's of the left so yeah let's talk about those principles...

McCain and Romney? You mean the two men that the Left tried to convince everyone were evil racists but later saints once they came out against Trump?

Like everything it has it's pros and cons.
The Pro, as mentioned above, is it makes it much easier to see if there is an existing thread about whatever you are thinking of making a thread on. Also, it can point you to some like threads on the same topic... which is also good.
The Con, or bad is it indeed brings up necro threads. Something that could very easily be changed in the filtering process. Especially when you click to start a thread, IMO - that screen should not show any threads older than a couple months at max.

I agree!

But I don't understand how someone can think a dead four year old thread is new???
It's a gift of mine.

LOL, Romney and McCain are the new hero's of the left so yeah let's talk about those principles...
In what way?

View attachment 495474

I thought you liked old dead things

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Unlike you, who likes treasonous dead things.

1622401059677.png

The zombie in the White House isn't quite dead yet

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 495474

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 495544

*****CHUCKLE*****

No but that treasonous **** Babbitt is.

View attachment 495474

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 495544

*****CHUCKLE*****

No but that treasonous **** Babbitt is.

1622402105254.png

Then you should have Uncle Joe proclaim her treason publicly along with proclaiming the 6th of January 2021 incident at the Capitol was an insurrection.

But I digress because this is starting to sound like similar threads in the political, current events, and other sections.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So demanding, you are.

It appears that you never learned the magic word.

N

So demanding, you are.

It appears that you never learned the magic word.
No worries. This will happen about as fast as getting our old reaction buttons back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back