Mod review

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
This is intended to reach whatever person or power structure is in control of this site. I would like to suggest that a few of your mods here be reviewed to ensure that they are able to isolate their subjective feelings and political agenda from their abilities to run the site and keep it free from spam. I am impressed with how we don't see much spam or spambot activity, my hat is off to all of them for this. As for isolating subjective personal agenda from running the site, I would have a closer look at WillHaftawaite , Dont Taz Me Bro , and Coyote . If these three are in fact the highest authority on this site, go ahead and delete this thread. If there is somebody higher who has more questions on this, please pm me if you don't want to have this discussed in transparency. Has the admin here ever held any kind of vote on this site outside the power structure?

This is intended to reach whatever person or power structure is in control of this site. I would like to suggest that a few of your mods here be reviewed to ensure that they are able to isolate their subjective feelings and political agenda from their abilities to run the site and keep it free from spam. I am impressed with how we don't see much spam or spambot activity, my hat is off to all of them for this. As for isolating subjective personal agenda from running the site, I would have a closer look at WillHaftawaite , Dont Taz Me Bro , and Coyote . If these three are in fact the highest authority on this site, go ahead and delete this thread. If there is somebody higher who has more questions on this, please pm me if you don't want to have this discussed in transparency. Has the admin here ever held any kind of vote on this site outside the power structure?
Have you ever tried Johnsons Ass Chapping cream? It works.

I vote for politicians from CA, I am used to not having representation.

No MeBelle? Come on.

I vote for politicians from CA, I am used to not having representation.
Go to Texas and vote, there you'll be represented by your people.

This is a free site. You're not required to pay dues to participate here and nobody is keeping you here. I've participated in many different discussion forums over the years and this is by the far the most lenient in terms of rules and what is expected from the posters. If you're unhappy you are free to leave at any time and find another forum that better suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back