Get ready for the latest woke wave in education: comprehensive sex ed for kids as young as 5 — thanks to a new bill in the New York state Senate

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Notice how they keep trying to put a “Black” face on this stuff.

FYI, the lawmaker in the picture is an Ethiopian immigrant

From the link

Kids as young as 11 would get lectures on “vaginal, oral, and anal sex”; study “queer, two-spirit, asexual, pansexual” and other gender identities; and receive explicit instruction on the use of external and internal condoms, dental dams and other contraceptives.

From the link

Kids as young as 11 would get lectures on “vaginal, oral, and anal sex”; study “queer, two-spirit, asexual, pansexual” and other gender identities; and receive explicit instruction on the use of external and internal condoms, dental dams and other contraceptives.
They will get to play "Put the condom on the banana"

Elections have consequences, and the lobbyists from NAMBLA and other pedo pressure groups were able to bring the liberals to power.

If New Yorkers don't like it, they should follow the Trumpster down to Palm Beach. The Limbaugh Compound will probably be put up for sale soon, so there are places for them to go.

NYC is so cheap we rented a 500 person movie theater yesterday to watch Spaceballs.

Notice how they keep trying to put a “Black” face on this stuff.

FYI, the lawmaker in the picture is an Ethiopian immigrant
Best sentence from the article: “We have schools where 95% of kids can’t read or do math at grade level, and now they want to bring in these complicated social justice issues? That’s BS.”

Agreed......but I'd add the word -TOTAL- in front of BS for better accuracy;)

I was five.....

the five yr old girl next door started in with the 'ol 'i'll show you mine if' shtick....
:hyper:
talked me into droppin' trou....

she screamed, ran off.....
:dunno:
then her mom (along with her tea party) appeared.....

to find yours truly out on the patio ,hung like a hampster
:eek:

folks, there's some things in life you just can't.......legislate ......

~S~

From the link

In the words of Joclyn Elder who worked for Bill Clinton as President......about all the sexual things going on....
Its Natural"! Condoms for all...

why in the world would you do something like that? WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

the woke mob base things on how they FEEL...i FEEL i should be married to Jake Paul, but that's not gonna happen, is it?

Forum List

Back