Get a hobby, we're in for 2 years of gridlock.

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Our federal government is going to accomplish absolutely nothing for the next 2 years. Republicans in the House will vote down everything the Democrats try to pass (even if past republicans supported them) and any bills the house Republicans approve will die in the senate or with Bidens veto. There may be a small détente for the debt ceiling, but that's all.

So - you might as well tune out politics and get a hobby folks, we're in for 2 years of gridlock. :scared1:

Thanks to the Demonicreeps destroying this country, the only hobby I can afford is barely paying bills and having to make trips to the food pantries every other week.
nomoney_iStock_000011051426.jpg

For a good while now the game of political got'cha has dominated things. I haven't any interest in that bull from either side. When something comes up on taxes, spending, elections and such things that matter the discussion gets interesting. Otherwise, I can't imagine spending too much time here engaged in the typical silliness of Washington.

I'll send you a plane ticket.

Er....................

Um......................

That is, if you're not afraid to fly with jabbie pilots.

I don't "do" public planes anymore. Haven't since 1994.
Private planes I'm sure are ok though.

I won't get on a public plane anymore because of all the human garbage I keep reading about online that is on them.
I think the thing now, is assholes taking off their shoes and sox and putting their feet up on the backs of peoples chairs.

Thanks, but no thanks. 🧡

I don't "do" public planes anymore. Haven't since 1994.
Private planes I'm sure are ok though.

I won't get on a public plane anymore because of all the human garbage I keep reading about online that is on them.
I think the thing now, is assholes taking off their shoes and sox and putting their feet up on the backs of peoples chairs.

Thanks, but no thanks. 🧡

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, when they started giving you the choice between being radiated and being strip searched, the world ceased offering anything I needed to fly for.

Our federal government is going to accomplish absolutely nothing for the next 2 years.

If you really want to fix what's wrong with this country, they would need to do nothing for the next 20 years.

Our federal government is going to accomplish absolutely nothing for the next 2 years. Republicans in the House will vote down everything the Democrats try to pass (even if past republicans supported them) and any bills the house Republicans approve will die in the senate or with Bidens veto. There may be a small détente for the debt ceiling, but that's all.

So - you might as well tune out politics and get a hobby folks, we're in for 2 years of gridlock. :scared1:
Is it Republicans voting down everything or Democrats submitting ridiculous legislation (such as the recent Assault Weapon Ban that Feinstein has submitted since 1995)?

Thanks, but no thanks. 🧡

That's me ... if we have to take off our shoes why bother wearing them ... I carry sandals in my bag and pad around barefoot ... goes with the hair down to my ass ... and TSA scrutiny every time, every airport ... them fellas sure are fun folk ...

Forum List

Back