get a big bag of popcorn, liberals: "McConnell clashes with Rick Scott over agenda", after Trump came out for Scott as Majority Leader replacing Mitch

Mitch McConnell: Be chill, don’t explain our policy agenda before the election, it’ll only hurt us to discuss it in public.

Rick Scott: RAISE TAXES ON WORKING CLASS RETIREES AND DEFAULT ON THE NATIONAL DEBT

"Mitch McConnell is scolding Rick Scott for releasing a 2022 GOP platform that calls for raising taxes on “over half of Americans.” McConnell says releasing an agenda has given “Democrats ammunition for millions of dollars of ads in the midterms,”"
Biden will say a bunch of nothing and do nothing.

Putin is blackmailing Biden BTW and this is why Biden can do nothing about Ukraine.

No, I am wanting to keep knowledge and experience where it can do the most good.

Do you know of any private company that tells people the day they hire them they are going to be let go after 12 years no matter how good they are?
but that isn't the case in DC nothing but a punch of morons in the good old boys club

but that isn't the case in DC nothing but a punch of morons in the good old boys club

The Fed Govt is far more than the people in DC.

Less than 10% of the Fed workforce is in DC. Most are just normal people doing their jobs like anyone else.

Why would you want to deprive our Vets of an experienced, kick ass nurse just because they might have hit the magical 12 year mark the moron Scott thinks is enough?

The Fed Govt is far more than the people in DC.

Less than 10% of the Fed workforce is in DC. Most are just normal people doing their jobs like anyone else.

Why would you want to deprive our Vets of an experienced, kick ass nurse just because they might have hit the magical 12 year mark the moron Scott thinks is enough?
DC YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER is run by the good old boys club and you support that.

DC YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER is run by the good old boys club and you support that.

One more time for the really, really slow readers.

I am not talking about DC. I am talking about the 92.5% of the Fed workforce that goes no where near DC. I am talking about the forest rangers and the nurses and doctors and statisticians and meat inspectors and all the rest.

Are you really this fucking stupid or is it just an act for the internet?

Mitch McConnell: Be chill, don’t explain our policy agenda before the election, it’ll only hurt us to discuss it in public.

Rick Scott: RAISE TAXES ON WORKING CLASS RETIREES AND DEFAULT ON THE NATIONAL DEBT

"Mitch McConnell is scolding Rick Scott for releasing a 2022 GOP platform that calls for raising taxes on “over half of Americans.” McConnell says releasing an agenda has given “Democrats ammunition for millions of dollars of ads in the midterms,”"
DEFAULT yes-----so banks and others won't be willing to "lend" us money so the crooked pols can steal and hollow out america so easy.

One more time for the really, really slow readers.

I am not talking about DC. I am talking about the 92.5% of the Fed workforce that goes no where near DC. I am talking about the forest rangers and the nurses and doctors and statisticians and meat inspectors and all the rest.

Are you really this fucking stupid or is it just an act for the internet?
but it is DC that I AM discussingTHOS ARE THE JOBS THAT NEED TO BE CUT DOWN UNELECTED OFFICALS MAKING LAWS THROUGH REGULATIONS

Rick Scott stole 20 billion from Medicare.

Rick Scott defrauded medicare out of $20 billion when he was CEO of Columbia HCA.

Mitch says he brings home the bacon. when i talk to folks from Kentucky, they tell me their belly is empty
I am from Kentucky and can assure you that is not true. The last Dem who ran against him was very manly-looking former Marine. She was a DEM in an almost completely red state, she claimed to be a Marine fighter combat pilot until it was discovered when she flew in combat it was as a Weapons System Operator. and later became a pilot, but never flew, and she spouted all the standard DEM buzzwords. McConnel only beat her like a rented mule, as the margin was nearly 20%! Mitch is very popular here outside of lib town Louisville where McConnell lives.

Did you read the plan before you posted this: Rick Scott: RAISE TAXES ON WORKING CLASS RETIREES AND DEFAULT ON THE NATIONAL DEBT?

Color me unsurprised. The GOP establishment never has a plan or agenda, they just wait for Democrats to ruin things, then campaign on "at least we're not the Democrats," then do absolutely nothing to fix the problems once they're back in power, then get swept in the next election. Rinse and repeat x infinity.

I'm no huge fan of Scott, as he was responsible for enacting knee-jerk gun control legislation in Florida, but McConnell is a corrupt pariah who is basically indistinct from Pelosi and Schumer. They all need to be run out of DC
What knee-jerk gun control legislation? Not allowing teenagers to buy AR-15s? You realize that the word "legislation" meant that it was passed by the legislature.

What knee-jerk gun control legislation? Not allowing teenagers to buy AR-15s? You realize that the word "legislation" meant that it was passed by the legislature.
Yes asshole, I realize what the word legislation means. I also realize that Rick Scott signed it into law when he had the option of vetoing it. And no I'm not talking about allowing teenagers to buy AR-15s. How about reading the law before you come on here with your asinine drivel. My God you are probably the most obnoxious poster on this entire forum.

Forum List

Back