Rick Scott Challenges Mitch McConnell For Senate GOP Leader

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sen. Rick Scott will challenge Mitch McConnell for leadership of Senate Republicans after the party failed to retake the chamber in the midterms.

I don’t give a damn who holds the House or Senate, it’s time for BOTH parties to work and deliver for the working people in this nation. Enough games.

Rick scott = sub moron

Need someone with a brain loyal to america

Sen. Rick Scott will challenge Mitch McConnell for leadership of Senate Republicans after the party failed to retake the chamber in the midterms.

I don’t give a damn who holds the House or Senate, it’s time for BOTH parties to work and deliver for the working people in this nation. Enough games.

I think Graftmaster Skeletor would be better!

The Trump party/media is pissed at McConnell right now.

I expect Trump and the Trump media to start pushing anti McConnell news stories/conspiracies.

Happens every time. Wait for it.

I think Graftmaster Skeletor would be better!
Agreed, particularly since Scott was the chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee when Republicans didn’t fare as well as projected. Scott’s words sound good in his letter, but he’s still a member of the old guard that present weak posturing.

Unfortunately, politics is a game. When you show your hand too quickly when negotiating or lack commitment to follow through on what’s been said, they should give up their positions in the game to make way for stronger leadership.

One reason McConnell doesn’t like Trump is because Trump doesn’t play the fake nice-nice game that McConnell does with appearances. Another difference is that Trump doesn’t rely on crypto-currency to reap millions like ole Mitch either. Covert financial gains from office don’t always go undetected. Both sides have crooks who use their office to become uber rich and that needs to stop via a much needed amendment. NO PACS and no loopholes for PACS to easily go around like now.

A good start would be to eliminate maybe half of what was passed in legislation the past two years.

The Trump party/media is pissed at McConnell right now.

I expect Trump and the Trump media to start pushing anti McConnell news stories/conspiracies.

Happens every time. Wait for it.
Naaa…like most readers already know, this distinctive split between Trump and McConnell/old guard has been around since day one when Trump was elected president. Not any thing new.

Naaa…like most readers already know, this distinctive split between Trump and McConnell/old guard has been around since day one when Trump was elected president. Not any thing new.
But after the midterms, the Trumpers are looking to blame someone.

Anyhow, perhaps I am wrong but let's see.

Again I predict right wing media will begin to release all kinds of anti McConnell stories. They always attack the scapegoat.

Go Rick Go. It would be awesome to get rid of the master of duplicity, hyper-partisanship, and a refusal to compromise on just about anything. Not that Scott is interested in compromise, but he isn't the evil genius McTreason is.

But after the midterms, the Trumpers are looking to blame someone.

Anyhow, perhaps I am wrong but let's see.

Again I predict right wing media will begin to release all kinds of anti McConnell stories. They always attack the scapegoat.
I can only speak about what goes on in my household. All nooks and crannies can attest to the fact that I have badmouthed McConnell for years now. Lol He has been a peculiarity for many years, especially since I live close to Kentucky’s border it’s given me my share of local news about Mitch McConnell.

Forum List

Back