get a big bag of popcorn, liberals: "McConnell clashes with Rick Scott over agenda", after Trump came out for Scott as Majority Leader replacing Mitch

Yes asshole, I realize what the word legislation means. I also realize that Rick Scott signed it into law when he had the option of vetoing it. And no I'm not talking about allowing teenagers to buy AR-15s. How about reading the law before you come on here with your asinine drivel. My God you are probably the most obnoxious poster on this entire forum.
How do you veto something that is incredibly popular with a legislature made up of Republicans bordering on veto-proof majorities? We also know every Democrat supports gun control.

What part of the law offends you?

I'd rather be a pompous ass and educated that a complete and utter moron like you and CrusaderFrank.

BTW, in your now edited post is is readily apparent you still haven't go the difference in the words "to-too-two".
Dude I am educated but I don't allow my asshole to go into the pucker factor over a few words on the internet.

I'd rather be a pompous ass and educated that a complete and utter moron like you and CrusaderFrank.

BTW, in your now edited post is is readily apparent you still haven't go the difference in the words "to-too-two".
"I'd rather be a pompous ass and educated that a complete and utter moron like you and CrusaderFrank."

Pot, meet kettle.

OK, fucktard! Tell me where I got it wrong!
See the bold, Mr. Education. The word you were
presumably looking for is the conjunction "than." Unless you're going to claim you were using "that" as an adjective to modify Crusader Frank, in which case you're speaking gibberish and I have no idea what the hell you were talking about.

Mitch McConnell: Be chill, don’t explain our policy agenda before the election, it’ll only hurt us to discuss it in public.

Rick Scott: RAISE TAXES ON WORKING CLASS RETIREES AND DEFAULT ON THE NATIONAL DEBT

"Mitch McConnell is scolding Rick Scott for releasing a 2022 GOP platform that calls for raising taxes on “over half of Americans.” McConnell says releasing an agenda has given “Democrats ammunition for millions of dollars of ads in the midterms,”"
Why put raising taxes in the platform if McConnell is ashamed for voters to know about it?

rather than infighting with Scott, let McConnell defend the tax increase

No, I am wanting to keep knowledge and experience where it can do the most good.

Do you know of any private company that tells people the day they hire them they are going to be let go after 12 years no matter how good they are?
Limit federal judges and members of congress to 12 years

I agree that a nurse or or low level spear chucker for the Deep State should not be limited until the age of 70

See the bold, Mr. Education. The word you were
presumably looking for is the conjunction "than." Unless you're going to claim you were using "that" as an adjective to modify Crusader Frank, in which case you're speaking gibberish and I have no idea what the hell you were talking about.
That has nothing to with topic, and it was a typo. Thank you!

Forum List

Back