Gert Wilders: Tommy Robinson a victim of Sharia law

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Geert Wilders: Tommy Robinson a Victim of Sharia Law

Western Europe has already lost the freedom of speech in favor of Sharia Law, according to Dutch politician and fierce border control advocate Geert Wilders:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but the detail , or show me the link meanwhile when you do show links suddenly it's just not good enough because denial never wants to admit truth.

The Judge didn't ban reporting on his arrest. He put a ban on the case that Tommy Robinson was reporting on. I'm not sure why you right wingers have to lie about everything, but it seems you do.

Why did the UK Government place a reporting ban on Tommy Robinson's arrest
The judge in the case on Friday slapped a reporting ban on the case. The order bans reporters from reporting on a case if there is reason to believe the reporting could prejudice a trial. The order prevents reporting until the conclusion of the trial Robinson was reporting on.

The law in England and Wales (and, I believe, the legal systems of the other constituent countries of the UK) allows the right to fair trial to take precedence over freedom of expression. One of the tenets of the legal system is that trials are meant to be decided based purely on the evidence presented within them, rather than on anything appearing outside. So, if a judge believes that media reporting on any external event has a possibility of influencing the decision making process, then said judge is within their rights to direct that the matter is not to be reported.

Forum List

Back