Austria is cracking down on invaders!

Yes Sebastian is great, we are very lucky we have such a good man protecting the nation we all love. In 5 weeks we are put in charge of the EU Presidency for 6 months, we intend that this 6 months is going to be about ONE issue and that is protecting this Continent, not only our External Borders but also our Internal Borders, one excellent idea that Sebastian has is that we need to send the Armed Forces into these other nations eg. Morocco and also Tunisia to assist their Armed Forces in forcibly preventing these feral savages from getting in the boats, we sink the boats give the savages to the Moroccans and Tunisians to deal with and also have seperate Armed Units who would assist in the apprehending of Peoples Traffickers which include the NGOs who are providing the boats to the Peoples Traffickers. He also is correct that Frontex could increase our External Border guards sooner by more than 10,000 in 2027, 2027 is too late, it needs to be achieved within the next year by 2019 and we could also increase it to 20,000 or whatever, we could also have volunteers who have experience in riot policing and the military, WTF I would certainly volunteer to be part of an increased External Border Guard Unit, although I am not sure if at this moment serving military personnel can do this, I don't know I'll have to ask my CO, what I do know that I would certainly be proud to take part in any Armed Forces that we might send to Morocco or Tunisia to forcibly prevent the savages getting into the boats and also I would be proud to assist the Moroccan and Tunisian Armed Forces in apprehension of Peoples Traffickers. Of course any of that would have to occur after September when Kid E has arrived, as of several months ago I am Inactive from all duties.

Germany, France and Britain need real leaders like Sebastian. After that it will be "Game Over!" for Globalists in good old Europe.

Yes Sebastian is great, we are very lucky we have such a good man protecting the nation we all love. In 5 weeks we are put in charge of the EU Presidency for 6 months, we intend that this 6 months is going to be about ONE issue and that is protecting this Continent, not only our External Borders but also our Internal Borders, one excellent idea that Sebastian has is that we need to send the Armed Forces into these other nations eg. Morocco and also Tunisia to assist their Armed Forces in forcibly preventing these feral savages from getting in the boats, we sink the boats give the savages to the Moroccans and Tunisians to deal with and also have seperate Armed Units who would assist in the apprehending of Peoples Traffickers which include the NGOs who are providing the boats to the Peoples Traffickers. He also is correct that Frontex could increase our External Border guards sooner by more than 10,000 in 2027, 2027 is too late, it needs to be achieved within the next year by 2019 and we could also increase it to 20,000 or whatever, we could also have volunteers who have experience in riot policing and the military, WTF I would certainly volunteer to be part of an increased External Border Guard Unit, although I am not sure if at this moment serving military personnel can do this, I don't know I'll have to ask my CO, what I do know that I would certainly be proud to take part in any Armed Forces that we might send to Morocco or Tunisia to forcibly prevent the savages getting into the boats and also I would be proud to assist the Moroccan and Tunisian Armed Forces in apprehension of Peoples Traffickers. Of course any of that would have to occur after September when Kid E has arrived, as of several months ago I am Inactive from all duties.

If we are allowed to participate in the Frontex thing to assist our External Border Guard units, this would be that we would be situated on the Bulgaria-Turkey border, that would mean that on a day off we could visit some friends of mine who have an excellent restaurant in Istanbul called Constantine's Ark, they do fantastic lamb, they also have an extensive vegetarian menu if someone is vegetarian and they serve wonderful Turkish Coffee also they have very excellent Cocktails.

13669709_294501320900760_6459557978913210632_n.jpg

^^^^ Constantine's Arks Cocktail maker and shaker but NOT stirred :smoke:

13619911_286035751747317_5107819475082195936_n.jpg

^^^^ Constantine's Ark serve you excellent Turkish Coffee like this. I think the green drinks are Crème de menthe, they must be because surely they are NOT STRAIGHT UNDILUTED Absinthe :omg:

If anyone is ever in Istanbul then I recommend you visit, they are great peoples and will treat you like a God or Goddess.

They have a Facebook, Constantine's Ark, if you also Google you will see that everyone gives them top ratings like 9 out of 10 and 4.6 out of 5 etc. They open 7 days a week 10.30AM-2.00AM.

images

Facebook link:

Constantine's Ark

JTvL0an2RPiis4SNKAL_Sg.png

Article link:

Constantine's Ark

Germany, France and Britain need real leaders like Sebastian. After that it will be "Game Over!" for Globalists in good old Europe.

Yes but they never will, we come to the situation that eventually we have to part ways with the Western section of this Continent, we want different things than they do, they want to Culturally Commit Suicide and we do not and they eventually must comprehend that they cannot FORCE now 17 nations to Culturally Commit Suicide, we are going to have to divorce IMHO the divorce will occur by the latest of 2022, situations are only going to get more intense and more ugly and then it will be okay that's it we go this way and you in the Western section you go the other way.

Nothing will happen until border authorities shoot to kill.

The same though with the American nation you are getting flooded with Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans and Central Americans etc and it does not matter what The Donald tells them to do at your border, his instructions are deliberately being ignored and they are being told to let all that crowd into your nation. I posted about this again several nights ago because of this woman from The Congo who travel across the ENTIRE Atlantic Ocean and presented herself on the Mexican border with America and demands to be allowed in and she has been:

sT-4X02mTpi0kRtKLrrYjg.png

1ifSRmDTSaibuB8E3tlXSw.png

Here is the link to my above post:

Trump Administration loses track of 1,500 children they kidnapped.

I find it interesting that those nations that were once behind the Iron Curtain [or neutral like Austria] are the ones standing up to the Muslim invasion.

Forum List

Back