Gunman murdered three people at a Brussels Jewish Museum

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A gunman who shot three people dead at a Jewish museum in Brussels had a camera strapped to his chest to film the killings, in an echo of the technique used by Toulouse gunman Mohamed Merah. The gunman is still on the loose.

Sociologist Felice Dassetto, predicts that Muslims will comprise the majority of the population of Brussels by 2030. Two Muslim politicians, who won municipal elections in Brussels have vowed to implement Islamic Sharia law in Belgium. The future is looking grime for Europe.

Brussels Jewish museum shooter 'inspired by French Islamist'

they deserve it, for giving up their guns after ww2. and for letting muslims into their countries, ANY muslims.

He Stabbed two policewomen in the back to steal their weapon after he ran away he seemed a little lost he was shooting at the passenger of a car after he went to a high school where the police were intervened.
For this attack it is a first that a terrorist stabs police officers and managed to take their weapons.
Now that the police and gendarmes will also need to have eyes behind the head it seems a little far what I say but there is still more of the mistrust and terror.

He Stabbed two policewomen in the back to steal their weapon after he ran away he seemed a little lost he was shooting at the passenger of a car after he went to a high school where the police were intervened.
For this attack it is a first that a terrorist stabs police officers and managed to take their weapons.
Now that the police and gendarmes will also need to have eyes behind the head it seems a little far what I say but there is still more of the mistrust and terror.

The sad thing is that the Left Wingers are terrorist sympathizers

an actual debate about which multiple killing in Belgium by a Jihadi a thread should be about, that is a first.

It is true BFMtv since this morning they say wait to see to be sure it's a terrorist attack even if a witness heard the terrorist shout Allah akbar
They protect them until the last moment

Yep.

There are literally dozens in this forum, and they all play the same game. They sympathize with Islamists while mocking anybody who doesn't and then immediately deny they have just done so.

They are so enamored with Islam, and identify with all the Islamist issues down to the hatred of Jews that I'm surprised more of them haven't converted.

Yep.

There are literally dozens in this forum, and they all play the same game. They sympathize with Islamists while mocking anybody who doesn't and then immediately deny they have just done so.

They are so enamored with Islam, and identify with all the Islamist issues down to the hatred of Jews that I'm surprised more of them haven't converted.
All his people do not take the risk of danger now that our policemen in Europe are stabb in the back and then killed it will not change their way of seeing terror.
And this terrorist was not on the surveillance file and anyone could do a Attack without warning and anywhere we've often had evidence

Forum List

Back