Germany to Boost Troop Deployment in Lithuania Amid Ukraine Tensions/Scholz demands 'immediate signs' of de-escalation from Moscow

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Germany to Boost Troop Deployment in Lithuania Amid Ukraine Tensions/Scholz demands 'immediate signs' of de-escalation from Moscow​

does it mean that Germany finally has decided to step in in defending our values and freedom against oriental barbarism ?

We have troops permanently stationed all around the Russian border. Seems to me that they should be telling us to pull back.

In my own view, Germany as well as France need to be apologizing to Putin, not engaging in sabre rattling.

Germany never apologized for invading Russia in 1941, and France never made amends for their 1812 invasion.

Germany to Boost Troop Deployment in Lithuania Amid Ukraine Tensions/Scholz demands 'immediate signs' of de-escalation from Moscow​

does it mean that Germany finally has decided to step in in defending our values and freedom against oriental barbarism ?

Can you even understand what he's saying? I somehow doubt that. I can't still pin down where you are from, you're simmering with hatread to anything Soviet or Russian like no American or a real Europian. Is it some sorry excuse of a country like Estonia or somesuch shit? Having lived abroad you've proved yourself as a skilled copy-and-paister, isn't it time to learn the foreign language for real?

Can you even understand what he's saying?
ivan, what kind make up do you have on your face ?
13406232403087.jpg

We have troops permanently stationed all around the Russian border.
you are lying Ivan , the NATO map for you

1644851623695.png

Litwin ivan, what kind make up do you have on your face ?
Ivan, what kind of make up do you have on your face?

What did I tell you, numbnuts? Start working.

you are lying Ivan , the NATO map for you

View attachment 601248

Really? We don't have troops in the Ukraine on the Russian border?

No , we dont unfortunately....

We have troops (in reality we as citizens have no idea where the troops are) all over the place over there. Something we would never accept over here. We have NO business being there. If someone was doing to us what we are doing to Russia we would have long ago started the war.

ivan lover you are lying, if we have our troops in Ukraine, Pootler´d be already killed by his own generals

We have military personnel in Russia (as they do here). It's sad we all can't just mind our own business.

Forum List

Back