"Germany": Pseudo-German barbarians demand deprivation of civil rights for AfD politician Höcke

... The Palestinians go back to the Canaanites of 8000 BC ...

The Palestinians are Arabs - not Philistines. And in 8000 BC existed none of the cultures which are today active. Sure we all came from people who lived once in 8000 BC - but the eldest still existing culture of the world are the Jews. They always lived in the same tradition.

Last edited:
Because you are a Nazi in the third generation of criminal Nazis and a slave of Putin. You are extremely dangerous. Your grandfather was wrong - your fathher was wrong and you are wrong; Totally wrong in everything what you say. But you are clever enough to sell a fridge in Antarctica.

Sure, extremely dangerous and so on. The whole playbook...

The Palestinians are Arabs - not Philistines. And in 8000 BC existed none of the cultures which are today active. Sure we all came from people who lived once in 8000 BC - but the eldest still existing culture of the world are the Jews. They always lived in the same tradition.

I don´t think the Jews want support of you and the other breeders of anti-semites in Germany.

don´t think the Jews want support of you and the other breeders of anti-semites in Germany.

Depends - they pay for sure not 5 cent for your scalp, Nazi and slave of Putin.

Never existed in Germany by the way so many Jews as directly after World War 2. Reason: They had to flee the brave US-ally Stalin and his brave murderous anti-Semitic criminals all over the world of the Slaws who not only murdered and genocided Germans in masses but also Jews. Anti-Germanism combined with anti-Semitism is absolutelly not any problem in your world where Nazis call others Nazis. For Nazis today is to speak for Jewish victims and to call Jews the same time "Nazis" just in the moment extraordinary murdern - ah sorry: modern. Russian nonsense propaganda I guess.

Last edited:
Depends - they pay for sure not 5 cent for your scalp, Nazi and slave of Putin.

Never existed in Germany by the way so many Jews as directly after World War 2. Reason: They had to flee the brave US-ally Stalin and his brave murderous anti-Semitic criminals all over the world of the Slaws who not only murdered and genocided Germans in masses but also Jews. Anti-Germanism combined with anti-Semitism is absolutelly not any problem in your world where Nazis call others Nazis. For Nazis today is to speak for Jewish victims and to call Jews the same time "Nazis" just in the moment extraordinary murdern - ah sorry: modern. Russian nonsense propaganda I guess.
So you won´t stop blaming and accusing me. That is typical for Schweinevolk Mißgeburten. Under no condition will they ever stop their war of annihilation against my person unless I am pasting photos of them abusing their little boys in town. Have fun.

So you won´t stop blaming and accusing me.

You are a Nazi and slave of Putin. You convinced me years ago from the first when you "told" me this always again for a longer time. And the second part of this description is currently evident for everyone who tries to speak with you.

That is typical for Schweinevolk Mißgeburten.

A typical Nazi speech.

Under no condition will they ever stop their war of annihilation against my person

Megalomania? Or alcohol? How many monitors are in front of you? And am I in everyone of them?

unless I am pasting photos of them abusing their little boys in town. Have fun.

Happy jail time, weirdo with the artificial stupidity.

Last edited:
You are a Nazi and slave of Putin. You convinced me years ago from the first when you "told" me this always again for a longer time. And the second part of this description is currently evident for everyone who tries to speak with you.

A typical Nazi speech.

Megalomania? Or alcohol? How many monitors are in front of you? And am I in everyone of them?

Happy jail time, weirdo with the artificial stupidity.
Boys are too slow. Use cars next time.

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

image upload

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

once again!?

Hundreds of thousands of slaves signed a petition that demands deprivation of rights for Mr. Höcke in accordance with the constitution. According to the constitution, this is possible if a person abuses civil rights to abolish civil rights. So Höcke could be stripped off the right to free speech, own stuff, vote, run for an office and basically everything. If there are enough signatures, the parliament will have to consider the petition and after that the government can ask the constitutional court to impose this deprivation on Höcke. No such applications have ever been passed the court and the process did always take several years.

Fuck this goddamn country.

Björn Höcke now has to appear in court in Germany.

because he said …,, all for Germany …,. in German

i did not know that this is verboten.

there are lots of quotes that youbmay not quote in Germany

Last edited:
Björn Höcke now has to appear in court in Germany.

because he said …,, all for Germany …,. in German

i did not know that this is verboten.

I was shocked by that.

And then there’s the case of Reiner Fuellmich.

Forum List

Back